Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,726 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:36 AM

The Coming Months Are Going To Be Tough - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Coming Months Are Going To Be Tough (1964 Views)

Our Economy Will Bounce Back In Coming Months – Tinubu / Tinubu Promises Economic Turnaround In Coming Months / I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Coming Months Are Going To Be Tough by oboy81: 7:18am On Apr 03, 2020
And that's me putting it mildly. Serious hunger, Sicknesses, Shop Looting, Massive Unemployment, Biting Recession, Anger, chaos, deaths, Pandemonium etc.
Help your neighbour now if you can. Lol So when they start breaking into rich peoples homes, they may be, maybe, just maybe merciful to you Lol. Hopefully at the end of it all The Selfish, Wicked ruling political elites would be Cleared of, after decades of Oppressive dominance.
Like the Musician Lagbaja said: "One day Mumu Go Wake Up! 200 Million Mumus fit sleep for 200 years, but one day one day, Mumu must wake Up!" Maybe the Chicken has Finally come home to roost.
#VivaRevolution
#Peace and One Love

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Coming Months Are Going To Be Tough by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:21am On Apr 03, 2020
It won't be tough for me and my household in Jesus name. Amen .

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Coming Months Are Going To Be Tough by heniford2: 7:49am On Apr 03, 2020
Nobi small thing why are the so called church not doing anything like humanity feeding like in other country please help someone today

2 Likes

Re: The Coming Months Are Going To Be Tough by Charleys: 7:52am On Apr 03, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
It won't be tough for me and my household in Jesus name. Amen .

Jesus is not going to save you from Covid19.

4 Likes

Re: The Coming Months Are Going To Be Tough by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:01am On Apr 03, 2020
Charleys:

Jesus is not going to save you from Covid19.

Speak for yourself

I believe in the God I'm serving

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Coming Months Are Going To Be Tough by abobote: 8:13am On Apr 03, 2020
Let's pray to be alive to witness the coming month first
Re: The Coming Months Are Going To Be Tough by nlPoster: 8:32am On Apr 03, 2020
oboy81:
And that's me putting it mildly. Serious hunger, sickness, looting, anger, deaths

Help your neighbour now if you can. Lol So when they start breaking into rich peoples homes, they may be merciful to you
hopefully at the end of it all The Selfish, Wicked ruling political elites would be Cleared of after decades of Corrupt dominance
#Peace and One Love

What do you mean by when they start breaking into people's homes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Coming Months Are Going To Be Tough by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 03, 2020
nlPoster:

What he meant IMO is that, people are not yet been able to forsee the calamities of coming weeks which is going to adversely affect almost everyone. A serious economic recession has it the globe right now but covid19 is more like a smoke screen that distracts most people from seeing that. Nigerian economy is badly affected. The national budget is based on $57 per barrel of crude oil...now a barrel of crude oil cost less than $30.
This means that many privately owned businesses will not be able to pay salaries and eventually fold up, state and federal governments will owe salaries, politicians will loot mercilessly, many people will be out of jobs, crisis will definitely erupt firstly because of the humans survival instinct, and then the circumstances will open people's eyes. Nobody wan suffer

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Coming Months Are Going To Be Tough by oboy81: 8:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
nlPoster:

You will understand the meaning in a few weeks, or Months
Re: The Coming Months Are Going To Be Tough by oboy81: 8:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
Modified - I beleive it has started, irate Young men are not having it in some part of Lagos.

1 Like

Re: The Coming Months Are Going To Be Tough by oboy81: 8:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
toniblacman:

What he meant IMO is that, people are not yet been able to forsee the calamities of coming weeks which is going to adversely affect almost everyone. A serious economic recession has it the globe right now but covid19 is more like a smoke screen that distracts most people from seeing that. Nigerian economy is badly affected. The national budget is based on $57 per barrel of crude oil...now a barrel of crude oil cost less than $30.
This means that many privately owned businesses will not be able to pay salaries and eventually fold up, state and federal governments will owe salaries, politicians will loot mercilessly, many people will be out of jobs, crisis will definitely erupt firstly because of the humans survival instinct, and then the circumstances will open people's eyes. Nobody wan suffer
Somebody gets it.

1 Like

Re: The Coming Months Are Going To Be Tough by sammyj: 8:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
Mumu indeed! The point is not about being mumu on some cases, it about selfish people that we are in this part of the world. Just imagine the same people being oppressed defending the oppressors after receiving stipends from them!!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Coming Months Are Going To Be Tough by oboy81: 8:49pm On Apr 11, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Speak for yourself

I believe in the God I'm serving
Edited:
What of those that have died so far? I'm sure there must have been a Number of Genuinely Good Christians that COVID-19 must have killed.
How do you explain that? The question goes to the people who liked and Shared that your comment as well. But I trust y'all too Well, youwill never reply!

3 Likes

Re: The Coming Months Are Going To Be Tough by oboy81: 8:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
sammyj:
Mumu indeed! The point is not about being mumu on some cases, it about selfish people that we are in this part of the world. Just imagine the same people being oppressed defending the oppressors after receiving stipends from them!!
How are you Coping Personally
Re: The Coming Months Are Going To Be Tough by 21cents: 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
started already. youths breaking into houses in ogun state robbing people of food.
Re: The Coming Months Are Going To Be Tough by oboy81: 9:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
Some of you who know the Old Boy here know my story and History, As I type i right now, I'm lost.
Sometimes I wonder if these my neighbours have some millions stashed somewhere, they seem really fine, infact their greeting now Is "Ama ku holiday Corona oh." (Happy Corona Holidays! ) These People are Amazing!
If you Can, Please help a Brother.
BTW Where is that Awkaetitebabe, is she still with us here on NL

3 Likes

Re: The Coming Months Are Going To Be Tough by sunbreaker: 11:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
heniford2:
Nobi small thing why are the so called church not doing anything like humanity feeding like in other country please help someone today
Please we don't have church in Nigeria,we call it business interprenue
Re: The Coming Months Are Going To Be Tough by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 12, 2020
heniford2:

Is it the Church donating to Govt ?

I laugh at most of these people who have lost sight of what Jesus would have done if he were here today ?

Jesus fed 5,000 hungry worshippers. Jesus did not donate Silver and Gold to Rome or Jerusalem. In fact, his disciples said, " Silver and Gold, I have none "..

The gullibles still throwing their hard earned money at some of these fake pastors, hunger will RESET their brains this 2020.

Church doing CSR when they are non profit making Companies ? U wan donate to govt, you be Dangote ?

When your members are going without food.

Lol. Experience is the best tutor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Coming Months Are Going To Be Tough by sacajawea: 12:39am On May 02, 2020
Even the blind can 'see' it coming

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Coming Months Are Going To Be Tough by sacajawea: 8:30pm On Oct 22, 2020
The Old Boy... A real legend!

2 Likes

Re: The Coming Months Are Going To Be Tough by LoladeOmolomo(f): 9:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
oboy81:
And that's me putting it mildly. Serious hunger, Sicknesses, Shop Looting, Massive Unemployment, Biting Recession, Anger, chaos, deaths, Pandemonium etc.
Help your neighbour now if you can. Lol So when they start breaking into rich peoples homes, they may be, maybe, just maybe merciful to you Lol. Hopefully at the end of it all The Selfish, Wicked ruling political elites would be Cleared of, after decades of Oppressive dominance.
Like the Musician Lagbaja said: "One day Mumu Go Wake Up! 200 Million Mumus fit sleep for 200 years, but one day one day, Mumu must wake Up!" Maybe the Chicken has Finally come home to roost.
#VivaRevolution
#Peace and One Love
Hmmn

1 Like

Re: The Coming Months Are Going To Be Tough by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 22, 2020
Hmmmm. Prophetic

1 Like

Re: The Coming Months Are Going To Be Tough by sacajawea: 6:45am On Jun 30, 2021
Back to this again

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

To Shut Kanu And IPOB Mouths / Resuscitation Of Akwa Ibom In't Convention Centre Imminent---photos / Likely Result Of A Revolution In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.