Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,478 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:51 PM

Appreciation Thread For Our Medical Personnel Fighting Coronavirus. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Appreciation Thread For Our Medical Personnel Fighting Coronavirus. (483 Views)

My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. / We Celebrate Our Medical Workers / Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appreciation Thread For Our Medical Personnel Fighting Coronavirus. by Adaogwashi1(f): 8:14am On Apr 03, 2020
My follow nairalanders please let us use this thread to show our appreciation to all our medical personnel that are fighting this covid-19 AkA coronavirus,Our medical personnel are out there risking their lives day and night to make sure that our country Nigeria is save not minding how bad our medical facilities are.A word of encouragement and prayers is enough since not everybody can donate millions and billions.please note this thread is not for PDP And APC or ethnic wars.
Cc oga Seun Mynd44 and others mods please push to front page cool

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool

3 Likes

Re: Appreciation Thread For Our Medical Personnel Fighting Coronavirus. by clevvermind(m): 8:16am On Apr 03, 2020
They are God sent. God bless them richly.

2 Likes

Re: Appreciation Thread For Our Medical Personnel Fighting Coronavirus. by CodeTemplar: 8:19am On Apr 03, 2020
They put themselves on the line for us. That's what leadership and public service is suppose to be like. God shall reward them for it.

1 Like

Re: Appreciation Thread For Our Medical Personnel Fighting Coronavirus. by Adaogwashi1(f): 8:20am On Apr 03, 2020
clevvermind:
They are God sent. God bless them richly.
You can say that again

1 Like

Re: Appreciation Thread For Our Medical Personnel Fighting Coronavirus. by Adaogwashi1(f): 8:20am On Apr 03, 2020
CodeTemplar:
They put themselves on the line for us. That's what leadership and public service is suppose to be like. God shall reward them for it.
God will continue to bless them

1 Like

Re: Appreciation Thread For Our Medical Personnel Fighting Coronavirus. by StephenSammie001(m): 8:24am On Apr 03, 2020
Words cannot be used to appreciate this set of personnels & no amount of gifts or whatever can be used to appreciate their selfless service but we just wanna let them know that RULE THE WORLD!

1 Like

Re: Appreciation Thread For Our Medical Personnel Fighting Coronavirus. by real1000: 8:26am On Apr 03, 2020
Ada must you put ada ogwashi on everything? Anyways may God bless them all.First time Ada is making sense.
Re: Appreciation Thread For Our Medical Personnel Fighting Coronavirus. by Adaogwashi1(f): 8:31am On Apr 03, 2020
real1000:
Ada must you put ada ogwashi on everything? Anyways may God bless them all.First time Ada is making sense.
I make sense all the time just that my posts are only for wise people like me tongue and for the ada ogwashi issue please bear with me I'm coming out for a village post cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Appreciation Thread For Our Medical Personnel Fighting Coronavirus. by LabDNA: 8:34am On Apr 03, 2020
Nice one! God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Appreciation Thread For Our Medical Personnel Fighting Coronavirus. by wwwihy: 8:39am On Apr 03, 2020
God bless our first responders

1 Like

Re: Appreciation Thread For Our Medical Personnel Fighting Coronavirus. by real1000: 8:52am On Apr 03, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
I make sense all the time just that my posts are only for wise people like me tongue and for the ada ogwashi issue please bear with me I'm coming out for a village post cheesy

OK ma
Re: Appreciation Thread For Our Medical Personnel Fighting Coronavirus. by paxonel(m): 9:14am On Apr 03, 2020
God bless our medical personnel! They are gifts to the society
Re: Appreciation Thread For Our Medical Personnel Fighting Coronavirus. by Adaogwashi1(f): 9:22am On Apr 03, 2020
real1000:
OK ma
tongue

1 Like

Re: Appreciation Thread For Our Medical Personnel Fighting Coronavirus. by Precious4real50(f): 9:35am On Apr 03, 2020
grin cheesy wink
Re: Appreciation Thread For Our Medical Personnel Fighting Coronavirus. by TheMohican(m): 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
My follow nairalanders please let us use this thread to show our appreciation to all our medical personnel that are fighting this covid-19 AkA coronavirus,Our medical personnel are out there risking their lives day and night to make sure that our country Nigeria is save not minding how bad our medical facilities are.

Welcomed gesture, are you a medical personnel or is any member of your family a medical personnel
Re: Appreciation Thread For Our Medical Personnel Fighting Coronavirus. by Amhappy(f): 11:54pm On Apr 03, 2020
Thank you to all those on the frontline of this war. They know that they could be infected or even die but they are still there doing the work day and night. Even without the necessary weapon and protection,they risk it all for our sake. Thank you and please stay alive.
Re: Appreciation Thread For Our Medical Personnel Fighting Coronavirus. by classicfrank4u(m): 5:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
@op lol are u from Ogwashi-Ukwu?
Re: Appreciation Thread For Our Medical Personnel Fighting Coronavirus. by oziamaka: 6:32pm On Apr 11, 2020
I give it to Nigerian doctors. if the government had placed its priorities well, our medical state would have been second to none. political jamboree is much more prioritized than wellness of citizenry

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Trump Order Conversion Of Navy Ship To Coronavirus Treatment Center / Chioma Has Now Tested Negative Twice For Covid19 ... Says Davido / Loss Of Smell And Taste May Actually Be One Of The Clearest Signs Of COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.