Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,654 members, 7,926,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 02:54 AM

Is Sydney Talker A Fraud – Fans Attack Sydney Talker Over Coronavirus Test Resul - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Sydney Talker A Fraud – Fans Attack Sydney Talker Over Coronavirus Test Resul (488 Views)

Lizzy Anjorin: DNA Test Has Overtaken Coronavirus Test, Plenty Homes To Scatter / Khafi Kareem And Gedoni Ekpata Cancel Their Wedding Over Coronavirus Lockdown / Davido Did A 2nd Coronavirus Test, Still Negative. Gives Update On Chioma's Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Sydney Talker A Fraud – Fans Attack Sydney Talker Over Coronavirus Test Resul by Nwasoprince: 8:46am On Apr 03, 2020
Nigerian Instagram comedian Sydney Talker has shared the result of his coronavirus test.
However, the entertainer who tested negative to the novel virus is facing a backlash as he has been accused of playing a prank on the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC).

Sydney refuted this claim saying the NCDC did not reach out to him and he just wants to be tested because his symptoms are getting worse.

Talker upon getting his test results back went mute and it took urging for him to share on Twitter that his test result came out negative.

When he shared, he captioned it:

“My Test Results just got in from Lagos State Ministry of Health and thankfully it is NEGATIVE.

To those who felt this was a PRANK or CLOUT CHASING, I have just one question ” Why would I chase clout at the expense of my life ? ”

To everyone who prayed for me in my weakest moment and for quick recovery,I pray that on the day you are in distress may you also find help and recieve prayers IJN Amen

I love you all & I promise I will be back and better soonest.”

Many are of the opinion that the comedian tricked health workers into testing him and should apologise rather than make excuses.

Read more here:
https://naijamotion.com.ng/is-sydney-talker-a-fraud-fans-attack-sydney-talker-over-coronavirus-test-result/
Re: Is Sydney Talker A Fraud – Fans Attack Sydney Talker Over Coronavirus Test Resul by domchike(m): 9:35am On Apr 03, 2020
Stupidity trends
Re: Is Sydney Talker A Fraud – Fans Attack Sydney Talker Over Coronavirus Test Resul by flyingdutchman(m): 9:57am On Apr 03, 2020
I have always known that we have morons but, never knew they could be this relentless!

(1) (Reply)

Don't Go And Ask Anyone For Food.see What Happened To This Man. / “who Are Those?,” – Singer Brymo Shades Wizkid, Burna Boy And Davido / Kanye West Implies He Plans To Vote For Donald Trump In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.