Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,489 members, 7,964,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 03:47 AM

“Mothers Are Trying” - Davido Shares His Tired Face As He Babysits - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Mothers Are Trying” - Davido Shares His Tired Face As He Babysits (74692 Views)

Yvonne Nwosu 'Babysits' A Bird That Flew To Her Balcony / The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) / Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Mothers Are Trying” - Davido Shares His Tired Face As He Babysits by Iceyjayz: 6:39pm On Apr 03, 2020
ElonMosque:

Dry undecided
K
Re: “Mothers Are Trying” - Davido Shares His Tired Face As He Babysits by Temitogab: 6:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
This issue of chioma corona virus to me na scam just to deceive us. Federal govt have collect huge money oversea all in a bid to keep everyone at home and make it look as if corona is real
Re: “Mothers Are Trying” - Davido Shares His Tired Face As He Babysits by bravesoul247(m): 6:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
festacman:
When Davido gets bored playing computer games and drinking wine, he saunters into the living room, takes Ifeanyi from the overworked babysitter and pose for camera. Then posts the pictures, claiming tedious daddy duties to discourage fans from harrasing him for lockdown giveaways. Smart dude! grin
you just said exactly what I had in mind lol
Re: “Mothers Are Trying” - Davido Shares His Tired Face As He Babysits by TheSimiloluwa(m): 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
Anita our ex-girlfriend
OKorowanta:
who go come dey give d pikin natural breast milk?
Re: “Mothers Are Trying” - Davido Shares His Tired Face As He Babysits by adeabdul2(m): 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
Oga, shey u dey there? Lol

festacman:
When Davido gets bored playing computer games and drinking wine, he saunters into the living room, takes Ifeanyi from the overworked babysitter and pose for camera. Then posts the pictures, claiming tedious daddy duties to discourage fans from harrasing him for lockdown giveaways. Smart dude! grin
Re: “Mothers Are Trying” - Davido Shares His Tired Face As He Babysits by dimmikel: 8:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
apple ipad air2 available
64gb
wifi+ cellular
call or watsapp on 08101091803

Re: “Mothers Are Trying” - Davido Shares His Tired Face As He Babysits by mozona(m): 8:35pm On Apr 03, 2020
abeg make we hear word him wahala to much
na only him don get wife as mother?
Re: “Mothers Are Trying” - Davido Shares His Tired Face As He Babysits by seangy4konji: 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2020
Obo...
Re: “Mothers Are Trying” - Davido Shares His Tired Face As He Babysits by SenorFax(m): 9:55pm On Apr 03, 2020
Newguyhere:
peruzzi pikin lipsrsealed
Baby's hairstyle sef looks like Peruzzi own

grin

2 Likes

Re: “Mothers Are Trying” - Davido Shares His Tired Face As He Babysits by Deyemz(f): 10:36pm On Apr 03, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: “Mothers Are Trying” - Davido Shares His Tired Face As He Babysits by Lica2baby(f): 11:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
Hahaha funny you

.Ifeanyi missing boobs he sucks and Davido missing the books he presses. Father consoling son.[/quote]
Re: “Mothers Are Trying” - Davido Shares His Tired Face As He Babysits by Staphylococcus: 11:23pm On Apr 03, 2020
bravesoul247:
you just said exactly what I had in mind lol

The guy craves attention.

1 Like

Re: “Mothers Are Trying” - Davido Shares His Tired Face As He Babysits by Kenneygirl(f): 11:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Davido announces his fiance, Chioma after she was tested positive for coronavirus, he was then left to take care of their 5-month-old son till she recovers.

Davido is however currently babysitting his son with his fiance Chioma has hailed mothers for their effort in caring for their children

It has been 5 days since Davido announced Chioma tested positive to coronavirus and the OBO boss who was staying strong for his fiance is now experiencing some of what it takes to be the mother to his son.

Davido took to his social media page to share a picture of himself looking worn-out while carrying his son and he captioned the image;

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-fHVxABPUp/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afd6mbP0RNs
Must he publicize everything
Re: “Mothers Are Trying” - Davido Shares His Tired Face As He Babysits by McTobe(m): 1:02am On Apr 04, 2020
Lie lie, make I hear say Davido baby sit a five months baby for just two hours let alone five days...Celebrity Stunts. Common for Wify to leave baby enter market come back within an hour liver go dey cut everyday guy like me not to talk of Celebrity Davido...Mothers are Champions joor forget all their Wahala.
Re: “Mothers Are Trying” - Davido Shares His Tired Face As He Babysits by gwama: 6:13am On Apr 04, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
love is a beautiful thing
Babalawo action is a strong thing O. undecided

1 Like

Re: “Mothers Are Trying” - Davido Shares His Tired Face As He Babysits by Myself2(m): 7:02am On Apr 04, 2020
festacman:

You win my award for the most savage lock-down-era nairalander
Re: “Mothers Are Trying” - Davido Shares His Tired Face As He Babysits by festacman(m): 9:00am On Apr 04, 2020
Myself2:

You win my award for the most savage lock-down-era nairalander

Haha! Thanks. Stay safe.
Re: “Mothers Are Trying” - Davido Shares His Tired Face As He Babysits by Queenethofficia: 10:24am On Apr 04, 2020
Dreal1247:
To make matter worse, some persons will still grow up only to start beating up the mother who passed through the thick and thin to nurture him to life.
who is the one beating the mum
Re: “Mothers Are Trying” - Davido Shares His Tired Face As He Babysits by EmmyNorse(m): 10:35am On Apr 04, 2020
Dreal1247:
To make matter worse, some persons will still grow up only to start beating up the mother who passed through the thick and thin to nurture him to life.
Anyone who tries to even speak bad words to his/her mother is cursed for life, talk more raising a finger on her.
Re: “Mothers Are Trying” - Davido Shares His Tired Face As He Babysits by cimag: 3:53pm On Apr 04, 2020
The Baby no get hair or abi una don barb his hair at 5 months?
Re: “Mothers Are Trying” - Davido Shares His Tired Face As He Babysits by oyindare(m): 10:40pm On Apr 04, 2020
Kizzygentle:
The only clout wey remain make Davido do na to show us tissue wey him use clean yansh. Always seeking attention when his no longer getting it.
His not d only guy doing dat.
My elder bro is currently doing it.
No big deal.
Na me go do am for u b4?
Must you talk?ode part 2 fool���
Re: “Mothers Are Trying” - Davido Shares His Tired Face As He Babysits by Kizzygentle: 10:41am On Apr 05, 2020
oyindare:

Must you talk?ode part 2 fool���
Must u quote me ediot of Jericho.
U must be a hero worshipper that's why u are a useless mf with no ambition just to worship celebrities upandan. Quote me again and I promise u how u would use ur own hand and leave naira land.
Re: “Mothers Are Trying” - Davido Shares His Tired Face As He Babysits by oyindare(m): 10:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
Kizzygentle:

Must u quote me ediot of Jericho.
U must be a hero worshipper that's why u are a useless mf with no ambition just to worship celebrities upandan. Quote me again and I promise u how u would use ur own hand and leave naira land.
bobo no cry now��i only asked a questionmust you talk ?well you are like your brother Always looking for attention ����ma worry you said it yourself �ode class mate
Re: “Mothers Are Trying” - Davido Shares His Tired Face As He Babysits by bellenornor(f): 10:44am On Apr 30, 2020
Dreal1247:
I've seen a lady torture not beat o, Torture her dear mother. That lady dealt with her sick mother until she died. The other was a guy, a teenager beat up his mum(not once not twice, severally). I got to learn that the teenager's mum used to fight her mother when she was younger. Boomerang!
Re: “Mothers Are Trying” - Davido Shares His Tired Face As He Babysits by Iykejohn419(m): 11:00am On Apr 30, 2020
Iceyjayz:
The kid looks like Peruzzi

Re: “Mothers Are Trying” - Davido Shares His Tired Face As He Babysits by Dreal1247: 6:23pm On Apr 30, 2020
bellenornor:

I've seen a lady torture not beat o, Torture her dear mother. That lady dealt with her sick mother until she died. The other was a guy, a teenager beat up his mum(not once not twice, severally). I got to learn that the teenager's mum used to fight her mother when she was younger. Boomerang!

They are already cursed. And later when things become difficult for them, they start running from church forgetting that the law of karma is still on duty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And Madam Juliet His Alleged Sugar Mummy / Regina Daniels Gets Mercedes-Benz GL450 As Gift From Her Husband (photos) / Pictures Of Ay's New Home Designed By His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.