Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,031 members, 7,880,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:26 PM

Video: Serious Tension In Warri As Youths Vow Retaliation On Military - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Serious Tension In Warri As Youths Vow Retaliation On Military (3844 Views)

Fresh Crisis In Rivers State As Militants, Youths Vow To Take Over Council / "City Boy" Rally In Abuja As Youths Campaign For Tinubu (Photos) / Tinubu: Nigerians Have Seen Ancestors Dressing As Youths Before - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Serious Tension In Warri As Youths Vow Retaliation On Military by TA4TA4: 12:09pm On Apr 03, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_pQunGQraw

There is serious tension going on in Warri, Delta State as youths swear to revenge the killing of a young man. The said man was killed by some military officers deployed to the state to enforce the sit at home order given by the president to help curtail the spread of corona-virus in the country.

The problem her is that the military men also vow to revenge the killing of their member by the warri youths. It should be recalled that on the aftermath of the military officers killing the youth yesterday; the youths took the street rioting and ended up killing an officer.

Below is that of the military vowing retaliation on warri youths; where he said he will rape their mothers, sisters, daughters and infect them with HIV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pf48kryc2E

Another videos which is shown below....showing when the military men are about to embark on the mission, while saying; "Lets go there... they must see us today"[i][/i]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzeGRMw_Fpg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Serious Tension In Warri As Youths Vow Retaliation On Military by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
I just dey pity these Warri youths, you want to fight soldiers, you guys think you are Captain America abi or you think youre Thor, you better stay in your houses or this Soldiers are going to kill more youths.. I pray the soul of the dead Guy rest in peace,Amen.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Serious Tension In Warri As Youths Vow Retaliation On Military by delishpot: 12:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
Naija for show! They send mostly non Hausa fulanis to fight and die with BH and then, send hausas to go handle civil unrest outside the North.
Those soldiers are not trained to handle this matter. Unless the order from the top is explicitly to go and destroy. Then I understand the reason why they will send terrorists in disguise to go handle this delicate matter.

When they succeed in creating a civil war, they will rest. Unfortunately warri people don't get arms dropped for them unlike the terrorists in Sambisa who get all they need supplied by their patrons in high places. But who knows, someone of interest might just hijack this and fund the warris and any faction that falls out of this mess. Then I guess the top men will withdraw their tribes men in the army that they are sending in now to go and distabilize the place and replace them with non Hausa Fulanis.

6 Likes

Re: Video: Serious Tension In Warri As Youths Vow Retaliation On Military by blessgreg: 12:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
Warri people na only Una state d observe sit at home? Una sabi sabi and show body don tire person. Common instruction u people will never take. I pray soldier deal dirty commot for Una eye.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Serious Tension In Warri As Youths Vow Retaliation On Military by limeta(f): 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
Mumu soldiers my foot
Boko haram is ready waiting for you
Na unarmed warri boys body una dey open smelly mouth .

Go give tough boko boy mama hiv for north
Mumu soldiers

5 Likes

Re: Video: Serious Tension In Warri As Youths Vow Retaliation On Military by clevvermind(m): 1:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
Why the heartless killing in the first place. Is there anywhere it is written that soldiers should not use their brains?

1 Like

Re: Video: Serious Tension In Warri As Youths Vow Retaliation On Military by Mightyodi: 1:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
TA4TA4:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_pQunGQraw

There is serious tension going on in Warri, Delta State as youths swear to revenge the killing of a young man. The said man was killed by some military officers deployed to the state to enforce the sit at home order given by the president to help curtail the spread of corona-virus in the country.

The problem her is that the military men also vow to revenge the killing of their member by the warri youths. It should be recalled that on the aftermath of the military officers killing the youth yesterday; the youths took the street rioting and ended up killing an officer.

Below is that of the military vowing retaliation on warri youths; where he said he will rape their mothers, sisters, daughters and infect them with HIV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pf48kryc2E

Another videos which is shown below....showing when the military men are about to embark on the mission, while saying; "Lets go there... they must see us today"[i][/i]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzeGRMw_Fpg

Fake news, fake news as usual, no soldier was killed. They put up two soldier after a youth was killed by anoda soldier. They didn't kill any soldier. Govt is investigating the issues
Re: Video: Serious Tension In Warri As Youths Vow Retaliation On Military by koffsman(m): 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
FG should interfere and put an end to this madness because if not dead body go full ground and next thing we go hear be say dem be unknown soldiers

1 Like

Re: Video: Serious Tension In Warri As Youths Vow Retaliation On Military by sapientia(m): 2:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
Employ policemen - NO

Train existing Ones - NO

Civil matter - Use Army untrained in civil-military relation.
Re: Video: Serious Tension In Warri As Youths Vow Retaliation On Military by Legalese(m): 2:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
See the foolish soldiers with their trucks shouting let's go there. Boko haram go dey beg una to come and una go dey pretend to be dead.

7 Likes

Re: Video: Serious Tension In Warri As Youths Vow Retaliation On Military by earthsync(f): 3:09pm On Apr 03, 2020
This country again angry angry angry

These chickens should go and retaliate to Boko boys
Re: Video: Serious Tension In Warri As Youths Vow Retaliation On Military by XANDERBOY85: 3:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
delishpot:
Naija for show! They send mostly non Hausa fulanis to fight and die with BH and then, send hausas to go handle civil unrest outside the North.
Those soldiers are not trained to handle this matter. Unless the order from the top is explicitly to go and destroy. Then I understand the reason why they will send terrorists in disguise to go handle this delicate matter.

When they succeed in creating a civil war, they will rest. Unfortunately warri people don't get arms dropped for them unlike the terrorists in Sambisa who get all they need supplied by their patrons in high places. But who knows, someone of interest might just hijack this and fund the warris and any faction that falls out of this mess. Then I guess the top men will withdraw their tribes men in the army that they are sending in now to go and distabilize the place and replace them with non Hausa Fulanis.
Re: Video: Serious Tension In Warri As Youths Vow Retaliation On Military by otokx(m): 3:54pm On Apr 03, 2020
Warri is calm cool
Re: Video: Serious Tension In Warri As Youths Vow Retaliation On Military by moderatedguy: 4:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
There is no tension in warri everywhere is calm stop spreading false info.
Re: Video: Serious Tension In Warri As Youths Vow Retaliation On Military by gloriaunobi(f): 4:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
The so called revolution should not start in Warri biko
Re: Video: Serious Tension In Warri As Youths Vow Retaliation On Military by proudevil: 4:56pm On Apr 03, 2020
Mod if you don't want corona to affect you , better ban this op for breaking rule 8
War against fake news as just begun. angry
Re: Video: Serious Tension In Warri As Youths Vow Retaliation On Military by Arysexy(m): 4:58pm On Apr 03, 2020
Foolish cows in military uniform.

Cowards! Boko is begging una to come sambisa forest
Re: Video: Serious Tension In Warri As Youths Vow Retaliation On Military by Omenkata: 5:02pm On Apr 03, 2020
angry

one thing people must understand in this country is that there are two kinds of Military

those in war front and those privileged to be in peaceful South

those in war front mostly southerners see let me tell you they're very different from these ones posted in the southern peaceful region mostly Fulani and hausas
if you encounter those in war front sometimes you'll ask yourself if they're truly military men because they're humble and loyal to the core, you won't see them harassing civilians anyhow if they come for break in the south or any occasion, you'll always see them either with friends or family some even attend church activities and they are committed Christians and pray always
Why all these i asked my lieutenant friend that never wore any kind of camouflage while off duty or break in the east
he told me something that shocked me. he said that those Humble polite soldiers i normally see have tasted death and confront death on hourly bases so what they've seen so far has humbled them and they know that they can only depend on God for survival.

but he continued, those ones outside the North majority of them have never tasted the war zone since their NDA graduation or recruit training due to high ranking godfather who are mainly high ranking military men that always shield them from posting. he said na them dey cause all these things giving the army bad names and their godfather are always there to shield them
that's why an army personal will come on a public video to brag about raping defenseless women and girls which is grossly against military etiquette.
shows you that they knew that nothing will happen to them.

Thank God that my lieutenant friend is now in kebbi

2 Likes

Re: Video: Serious Tension In Warri As Youths Vow Retaliation On Military by Yankee101: 5:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
A hungry man is an angry man
Re: Video: Serious Tension In Warri As Youths Vow Retaliation On Military by doctokwus: 5:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
Much as one may hate it;there is particular need in Nigeria for a social media bill, imposing very hefty jail terms or fines for perpetuators of false information,like this Op.
If some of you know the amount of damage the spread of false information does,no one would pity anyone that posts lies,either with reports,pictures or videos.
They should be treated as criminals deserving of cursed and judicial punishment.
Re: Video: Serious Tension In Warri As Youths Vow Retaliation On Military by BrutusOj(m): 6:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
Legalese:
See the foolish soldiers with their trucks shouting let's go there. Boko haram go dey beg una to come and una go dey pretend to be dead.
Listen to the language they were speaking, all hausa. They draft their people to peaceful areas and take innocent soldiers to their place to be killed like chicken.
Re: Video: Serious Tension In Warri As Youths Vow Retaliation On Military by kalufelix(m): 6:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
Omenkata:
angry

one thing people must understand in this country is that there are two kinds of Military

those in war front and those privileged to be in peaceful South

those in war front mostly southerners see let me tell you they're very different from these ones posted in the southern peaceful region mostly Fulani and hausas
if you encounter those in war front sometimes you'll ask yourself if they're truly military men because they're humble and loyal to the core, you won't see them harassing civilians anyhow if they come for break in the south or any occasion, you'll always see them either with friends or family some even attend church activities and they are committed Christians and pray always
Why all these i asked my lieutenant friend that never wore any kind of camouflage while off duty or break in the east
he told me something that shocked me. he said that those Humble polite soldiers i normally see have tasted death and confront death on hourly bases so what they've seen so far has humbled them and they know that they can only depend on God for survival.

but he continued, those ones outside the North majority of them have never tasted the war zone since their NDA graduation or recruit training due to high ranking godfather who are mainly high ranking military men that always shield them from posting. he said na them dey cause all these things giving the army bad names and their godfather are always there to shield them
that's why an army personal will come on a public video to brag about raping defenseless women and girls which is grossly against military etiquette.
shows you that they knew that nothing will happen to them.

Thank God that my lieutenant friend is now in kebbi
This is very true..I have seen some of them here in Enugu...very calm and gallant. I usually identify them by their desert camou .. Always feel like dashing them money to show appreciation.. Some of the ones deployed in the south even wears Tattoos and keep beards. An igbo adage talk say na when monkey chop belleful eim go use eim prick dey play music.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Serious Tension In Warri As Youths Vow Retaliation On Military by APOPTOSIS: 7:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
earthsync:
This country again angry angry angry

These chickens should go and retaliate to Boko boys
grin cheesy grin grin
The country tire person
Re: Video: Serious Tension In Warri As Youths Vow Retaliation On Military by Drdreyy: 7:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
i blame those soldiers for allowing
themselves to be killed like that. even a police
officer or SARS won't go down easily like that.

What happened to the various methods/
techniques of dispersing a crowd when you
realize that you are being outnumbered? Why not send an SOS, fire a shot or make use of canisters and bale out? The police or SARS would have made use of one of those methods.
Re: Video: Serious Tension In Warri As Youths Vow Retaliation On Military by DASKACE(m): 7:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
Where has professionalism gone to in the affairs of Nigerian soldiers? Enough of supporting them in carrying out their heinous act. They are armed with the sole purpose to protect civilians and not kill them.. Where are they when Boko Haram comes calling? The civilized soldiers in the Western world will always act with discretion. Enough said!
Re: Video: Serious Tension In Warri As Youths Vow Retaliation On Military by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
Vade1:
I just dey pity these Warri youths, you want to fight soldiers, you guys think you are Captain America abi or you think youre Thor, you better stay in your houses or this Soldiers are going to kill more youths.. I pray the soul of the dead Guy rest in peace,Amen.

You need to pity your country first. Cos if those morons shown in the videos wearing uniforms are your military personnel then your country is f**ked. How are Nigerian thugs if the military is like this?
Re: Video: Serious Tension In Warri As Youths Vow Retaliation On Military by Airoflaw(m): 9:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
They are waiting grin

(1) (Reply)

2023: South Will Rise Up In Arms If Another Northerner Succeeds Buhari -Babachir / For Southerners Only: Why Can't The South Unite And Move Out Of Nigeria? / Appointment Of Uwajumogu By Tinubu Has Changed Our Perception.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.