Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,080 members, 7,973,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 10:07 PM

Past Questions And Answers In Post-utme - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Past Questions And Answers In Post-utme (143 Views)

Federal Road Safety Corps (frsc) Past Questions And Answers In Pdf Format / NDA Past Questions And Answers (nigerian Defence Academy) / Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) Past Questions And Answers For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Past Questions And Answers In Post-utme by freeflex: 12:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
The importance of Post UTME cannot be overemphasized. Every bit of your success lies with your understanding of the need to study with its past questions. Judiciously, studying and ransacking a copy post JAMB screening exercise is all the right preparation you need to gain admission this year.

As an education and scholarship site, our reporters across campuses interviewed students on the relevance of Post UTME past questions.

“I am currently studying science laboratory technology. Gaining admission wasn’t easy anyways. In my first attempt, I had read all the textbooks within my reach but guess what I failed woefully. So, it’s not like I didn’t study, I did but I read the wrong materials. Last year, Ayomide gave me a copy of Yabatech’s past questions and answers.

I didn’t want to stay at home anymore, so I read all within my reach especially the gift from my friend. I finished my work before the time elapsed. And, as I left the hall I knew my result will come out great. Yes, it did.”

see more stories https://myfreeflex.com.ng/past-questions-and-answers-in-post-utme/

(1) (Reply)

Court Sentences Funke Akindele(nigerian Celebrity) &, Husband To 14 Days Public / Lagos Produces 1 Million Masks, Reaches One Million Homes For COVID-19 Tests / Please Help !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.