Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,613 members, 7,975,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 01:27 AM

Lai Mohammed: COVID-19 Corpses’ Can’t Be Claimed For Burial - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lai Mohammed: COVID-19 Corpses’ Can’t Be Claimed For Burial (40569 Views)

Abandoned Bodies Litter Ondo Mortuary As Corpses Turn Skeletons / Chinese Doctors Have Started Working In Isolation Centres –Lai Mohammed / Fire At Enugwu-Ukwu General Hospital Mortuary. 50 Corpses Burnt To Ashes(Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed: COVID-19 Corpses’ Can’t Be Claimed For Burial by Bukden16(m): 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2020
Since I've nothing to add or subtract here.

Let me use this time to send my sincere regards to all my dead family members, those that are still living, my dogs, cats and goats both nuclear and extended pets.

For their resilience and perseverance at this crucial and critical moment.

For all those who reading this piece.
God bless you.

#freebear for all Nigerians.

Re: Lai Mohammed: COVID-19 Corpses’ Can’t Be Claimed For Burial by Pascal181: 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2020
nothing good can never come out of this useless man's month. what of d corpse of late abba kyari.
Re: Lai Mohammed: COVID-19 Corpses’ Can’t Be Claimed For Burial by Foster12: 1:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
I blame the lifeless one
Re: Lai Mohammed: COVID-19 Corpses’ Can’t Be Claimed For Burial by Mhatex(m): 1:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
Nothing to say than for God to intervene.
Re: Lai Mohammed: COVID-19 Corpses’ Can’t Be Claimed For Burial by BlueAir: 1:27pm On Apr 03, 2020
They are still government properties
Olunmercy56:
Ha... What of those who died at home
Re: Lai Mohammed: COVID-19 Corpses’ Can’t Be Claimed For Burial by adeowo84(m): 1:27pm On Apr 03, 2020
nijabazaar:
That's my greatest fear...not saying goodbye

Fear not bro...
Re: Lai Mohammed: COVID-19 Corpses’ Can’t Be Claimed For Burial by JayPeeOham: 1:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
As I just Lying Mohammed I already knew the end of the story
Re: Lai Mohammed: COVID-19 Corpses’ Can’t Be Claimed For Burial by Gazcon: 1:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
This man lack information dissemination skill and ability. It should not come as threat rather awareness. A lot of people might come back from abroad and hide from test due to this info. Please, people stay safe. God will protect us and this will not be our portion.

Re: Lai Mohammed: COVID-19 Corpses’ Can’t Be Claimed For Burial by Benrosaria(m): 1:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
Islie:

https://www.thecable.ng/covid-19-corpses-cant-be-claimed-for-burial-says-la
Baba we don’t need the corpses. As no be poor man dey die. The disease is meant strictly for the rich
Re: Lai Mohammed: COVID-19 Corpses’ Can’t Be Claimed For Burial by AgentNairaland(f): 1:36pm On Apr 03, 2020
Are You Gonna Arrange For Funeral Reception After The End Of Covik Because As You Know, One Region In Nigeria Loves Party Like Seriously
Re: Lai Mohammed: COVID-19 Corpses’ Can’t Be Claimed For Burial by cpmconsultingltd: 1:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
THREE ANCIENT DEMONS THAT STILL OPERATES TODAY
Watch the video and stay alert.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDjiEBKyNZU
Re: Lai Mohammed: COVID-19 Corpses’ Can’t Be Claimed For Burial by Wettoid123: 1:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
congratulations the rain is washing off the virus gradually from the surface of the earth by the time we have two more rainfall in this zone the virus we be like yesterday.
Re: Lai Mohammed: COVID-19 Corpses’ Can’t Be Claimed For Burial by luluman: 1:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
Olunmercy56:
Just bury your thing before they come.
Re: Lai Mohammed: COVID-19 Corpses’ Can’t Be Claimed For Burial by contigiency(m): 1:39pm On Apr 03, 2020
ojnnaco:
Stay safe inside your home and die of hunger or come outside and be killed by army. Choose one. Useless nation with scammers as politicians.

Because you consider yourself useless does not mean you should regard the entire nation useless.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: COVID-19 Corpses’ Can’t Be Claimed For Burial by Chuksyno(m): 1:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This is seriously serious.
yes seriously hyper-serious
Re: Lai Mohammed: COVID-19 Corpses’ Can’t Be Claimed For Burial by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:43pm On Apr 03, 2020
johnmartus:
Ipob and skull self.

Is a gift from the fallen sky god republic
Re: Lai Mohammed: COVID-19 Corpses’ Can’t Be Claimed For Burial by koffsman(m): 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
They should bury them so as to contain the virus from spreading good move tho
Re: Lai Mohammed: COVID-19 Corpses’ Can’t Be Claimed For Burial by Jostoman: 1:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
Donation of money is not coming in again. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lai Mohammed: COVID-19 Corpses’ Can’t Be Claimed For Burial by Jostoman: 1:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
contigiency:

Because you consider yourself useless does not mean you should regard the entire nation useless.
they are all scammer politicians

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: COVID-19 Corpses’ Can’t Be Claimed For Burial by AuroraB(f): 1:56pm On Apr 03, 2020
Olunmercy56:
Is anyone supposed to die at home from Covid 19 complications
What a question lipsrsealed
Re: Lai Mohammed: COVID-19 Corpses’ Can’t Be Claimed For Burial by AuroraB(f): 2:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
oyeb15:
Task force have killed more people in Nigeria than Covid 19. See Warri today. Killing of innocent people.
Were they shot in their homes shocked.
I don't understand embarassed
Re: Lai Mohammed: COVID-19 Corpses’ Can’t Be Claimed For Burial by AuroraB(f): 2:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
payperpost:
then , families of the infected ones will prefer to treat them at home, because of the information lying Mohammed just pushed to public domain, the man doesn't have sense
Wise observation. cool
Re: Lai Mohammed: COVID-19 Corpses’ Can’t Be Claimed For Burial by Awoleesu(m): 2:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
Coronavirus redefining some of our conservative ideologies and cultures!

Whoever thought conservative Muslims would close their minds and accept things like cremation, cancellation of Juma'at service etc...?

Or

Who would ever think that fanatical Christians would not go to church, vigils, etc?

So, who says something is impossible?!

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: COVID-19 Corpses’ Can’t Be Claimed For Burial by Simpubozz(m): 2:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Unfortunately, that's how it is all over the world.
Are you sure about that
Re: Lai Mohammed: COVID-19 Corpses’ Can’t Be Claimed For Burial by ADMAF(m): 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2020
ojnnaco:
Stay safe inside your home and die of hunger or come outside and be killed by army. Choose one. Useless nation with scammers as politicians.
The way ppl like urself take advantage of ppl's mistrust for the government to prey on the gullibilty of the populace is just digusting. For your mind nw, you have expertly replaced the terrible existential threat of Corona for the the threat of getn killed by soldiers. I just pray the stupidity of your kind will not ultimately result in the rate of death that the "developed world" is experiencing.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: COVID-19 Corpses’ Can’t Be Claimed For Burial by oziamaka: 2:29pm On Apr 03, 2020
but the Imo hotelier who died in Abuja after testing positive was released to his family for burial after being disinfected.
double standard
Re: Lai Mohammed: COVID-19 Corpses’ Can’t Be Claimed For Burial by Avalancheman: 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
It's only 2 now....and we pray there won't be more... sad
Re: Lai Mohammed: COVID-19 Corpses’ Can’t Be Claimed For Burial by Montlab25: 2:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
ADMAF:

The way ppl like urself take advantage of ppl's mistrust for the government to prey on the gullibilty of the populace is just digusting. For your mind nw, you have expertly replaced the terrible existential threat of Corona for the the threat of getn killed by soldiers. I just pray the stupidity of your type will not ultimately result in the rate of death that the "developed world" is experiencing.

Leave people like him. I would have wished the virus on every stubborn Nigerian if not for it's contagious nature and it's effect on the general populace. Ignorant people everywhere!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano / Chinese Condoms Too Small For Zimbabwean Men – Health Minister / Please Help Me: How Do I Treat My Pile?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.