Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,357 members, 7,950,747 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:58 PM

Trying To Pay For Apple Music With Uba Prepaid Card... Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Trying To Pay For Apple Music With Uba Prepaid Card... Help (1044 Views)

Google Partners With UBA To Bring Free Internet Services To Customers. / What Bank Atm Card Works To Pay For Apple Music? / My Iphone Is Not Supporting Sim Card, Help Me!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trying To Pay For Apple Music With Uba Prepaid Card... Help by David160(m): 1:56pm On Apr 03, 2020
I tried to pay for Apple music with uba prepaid card. The card was accepted, I funded it with 500 cox am on the student plan, and when I tried to pay it keeps declining my card. Saying insufficient funds.

My question is does uba charge a processing fee or something. Please if you have ever used the prepaid card on apple music... Tell me how u did it please.
Re: Trying To Pay For Apple Music With Uba Prepaid Card... Help by samsard(m): 2:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
David160:
I tried to pay for Apple music with uba prepaid card. The card was accepted, I funded it with 500 cox am on the student plan, and when I tried to pay it keeps declining my card. Saying insufficient funds.

My question is does uba charge a processing fee or something. Please if you have ever used the prepaid card on apple music... Tell me how u did it please.
UBA charges about 500 for international transactions on Africard, or at least they do on mine. Plus, if they are billing in primarily in US dollar, then your 500 may no longer be suffice due to devalued Naira.

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Note 7 & Note 7 Lite Phones Set To Launch / Phone Specifications Only Tell Half The Story / Iphone 8plus 64gb, 7 32gb & Xs Max 64 Direct Uk Used

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.