Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,859 members, 7,935,681 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 01:32 PM

fake videos on social media ( viewres discretion) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / fake videos on social media ( viewres discretion) (6174 Views)

Obi Raises Alarm Over Blackmail Plot With Fake Videos / Fake Videos And Pictures Of East African Massai Herders passed As Fulanis / Xenophobia: FG Faults Fake Videos In Circulation, Warns Against Reprisal Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: fake videos on social media ( viewres discretion) by Cutealexio(m): 2:11am On Apr 04, 2020
I don't really understand you but if you're asking if my camera is bad then the answer is No, I was not at the location so how can I use my camera to record? I made a screenshot from a video. Secondly, I never denied the authenticity of the event but the location it took place, my first sentence should be clear enough to you. NB Next time you're writing don't hesitate to proof read and correct typos
bigpicture001:

Bro you don't have a good camera on the phone...its all blur...what hapoened to the floor of where of those lying dead..? It doesn't look real...but I know the pix are real...cuz of seen the original one not this one you soooo adjusted the cam maybe for your personal "look good"
Re: fake videos on social media ( viewres discretion) by bigpicture001: 8:02am On Apr 04, 2020
Cutealexio:
I don't really understand you but if you're asking if my camera is bad then the answer is No, I was not at the location so how can I use my camera to record? I made a screenshot from a video. Secondly, I never denied the authenticity of the event but the location it took place, my first sentence should be clear enough to you. NB Next time you're writing don't hesitate to proof read and correct typos

Tanks for the advice man! One love

1 Like

Re: fake videos on social media ( viewres discretion) by Greatzeus(m): 11:31am On Apr 04, 2020
Unfortunately there is little or nothing we can do about this fake news peddlers. It is the consequence of cheap smart phones and low cost of data. Any Tom dick and Harry,can now write rubbish from the corner of his mud room.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Monica Ugwuanyi Campaigns Against Gender-Based Violence In Enugu State / Buhari Visits Adeboye To Seek For Electoral Support / Mark My Words, War Will Soon Break Out In Nigeria--obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.