Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,955 members, 7,909,572 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 08:40 AM

Bonanza!get A Website For N4000 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bonanza!get A Website For N4000 (905 Views)

Web Hosting For As Low As N4000 / Christmas Bonanza!!! Get A Professional Website For As Low As ₦10,000 / XMAS BONANZA Get a dynamic business Website #10k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bonanza!get A Website For N4000 by wealth003: 8:52pm On Jun 05, 2007
if u want a simple web site,for just 4k,call 08025250929,08056811243 or mail wealthcreator003@gmail.com
Re: Bonanza!get A Website For N4000 by haywhy(m): 9:00pm On Jun 05, 2007
Any discount? grin grin grin grin
Re: Bonanza!get A Website For N4000 by gbolio4(m): 11:54pm On Jun 05, 2007
shocked

If things continue like this, [ i.e. Websites For N4000] Methinks Webmasters and the noble art of "webmastering" might very well be an endangered species

[b]Extinction [/b]will inevitably come next.

sad
Re: Bonanza!get A Website For N4000 by lawisong(m): 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2007
I dont't agree with you Gbolio4, even cars sell at N250,000 these days but that does not stop the big players from selling their brand new cars for a million+. The fact is that every thing has a price tag depending on what you want. If you need a website of N4000 or even N1000, you'll definitely get it but the price definitely determines the quality. It's a matter of cutting your coat according to your size. If you need a site such as that of Rita Dominic, then you'll definitely not get it at N4000. What do you think?
Re: Bonanza!get A Website For N4000 by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 06, 2007
are you trying to use that get clients or what? Sites are not peanuts , so don't ask for peanuts for the sake of easy clientelle.
Re: Bonanza!get A Website For N4000 by my2cents(m): 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2007
I see it as follows:

If you buy something wholesale for N4 and sell for N6, of course you still make N2 profit. If you sell it for N20, you make N16 profit. However, there is a lot you could do with N16 that you couldn't do with N2. In other words, you would have to sell 8 more things at N4 to catch up to the guy who would have to sell once for N20.

Also, from the Nigerian perspective, where the developer typically does everything from DB design to site architecture to backend coding to html, I think N4000 is way too small to cover the mental expenses alone. Of course, as lawisong has said, you get what you pay for, but how many clients in Nigeria will realize this at the first try? I usually get this response when I tell them my price, "Well, okoro charges N4000, so why should I pay you N500,000 (for example tongue, but I wish o!)?" I don't think most clients in Nigeria have reached that level of maturity to realize that a website is more than flash objects and eye candy thrown on a page. I could be wrong, looking at it from a bird's eye view approach, but I think I may be right here.

Bottomline, in the name of making a quick buck, we shouldn't cheapen ourselves. Some may liken this situation to the walmart or tesco syndrome but forget that those folks sell things by the boatload daily and so can afford to sell their goods for cheap. If you are in a situation where you aren't even sure of building out 1 website in 3 months, let's face it folks, what can N4000 (this amount by the way doesn't include expenditures I would imagine) actually buy you in Nigeria these days?

Anyways, just a one man's opinion on things. I hope this helps.
Re: Bonanza!get A Website For N4000 by fitinwell: 7:04pm On Jun 06, 2007
Tell them oooooooo, quoak website designers we got alot of them out here uploading just text for there client all in the name of they of they are host resellers,

like that designer that said he can design a web for just #4,000 naira, if u investigate propally
he melt not take web design as a proffession maybe he's just a side kick,

and the best way he can convince nigerians his that he can design a page for #4,000

well i don't understand the kind of beings we got in Nigeria,

same thing goes for nigerian movie industries, no corporation nothing,

Nigerian move just like a river, when they see a business is moving, the very lazy ones move to same direction to spoil the business,

the main reason why most nigerians are'nt that rich is because we got alot of enemies of progress,
dat's all i got to say man,

let me see your site, if u got 1, template searchers,
Re: Bonanza!get A Website For N4000 by segebee(m): 8:36pm On Jun 06, 2007
i can design ur website for you at half that price smiley

we'll b payin for hostin as from N2000, domain as from N2000

i will design ur site free as a charity cheesy
yeah right, why not DIY

u think say na beans to design site
i sure say the guy fit use freewebs for d client embarassed

N4000? Haba thats too cheap

(1) (Reply)

Flash Tutorial / Pls Abeg Review This / Webmasters Please I Need Help In My Ste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.