Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,232 members, 7,842,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Why Are Women This Senseless???, See For Yourself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women This Senseless???, See For Yourself (1951 Views)

What Is Wrong With Married Women This Days / Men With Poor Taste In Women: This Is What Beautiful Dark Skin Girls Look Like / Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Women This Senseless???, See For Yourself by Semizzy08(m): 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
This is a story of my childhood friend, whom I cited as an example. I want to prove my point that virginity doesn’t guarantee a stable marriage.

So following the problems she was having, I casually told an elderly relative of mine , so she (my aunty), thought it wise to contact her and offer some counsel as she has passed through a similar turmoil in her life.

She asked me for her phone number, which I called her(my childhood friend), to get her consent! , I gave my aunty her phone number, my aunt called her and they had a discussion this was 2 days ago.

Today I asked my aunt what they discussed, and she told me how she called and counselled her, and the girl was telling her she wants to leave the marriage, and marry another person, that I am not serious else she would follow me!, like WTF!!!

Imagine a woman with 3 kids already, now fat and worn out, lost all shape and appeal, lost virginity when I no test, now wants me to come carry another man burden..

I now recalled how she was telling me some intimate things some weeks ago (like how her husband wasn’t gentle with her, how she does kegel exercise now, and her VJ getting a little more tighter), telling me how she will pray her new man into success, so na me fit to carry burden of 3 children from another man, after she don give the thing another man when e sweet!!! Na me fit to eat soured soup with better burden.

People could just be stupid!!!, as I hear the thing I just go my phone block every contact of her, delete her from my phone!. Stupidity of the highest order, good riddance to bad rubbish!!
Nonsense of the highest Order

https://www.semizzy.com.ng/why-are-women-this-senseless-see-for-yourself/
Re: Why Are Women This Senseless???, See For Yourself by otokpamike(m): 4:43pm On Apr 03, 2020
Bros She was referring to when she is still single o

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women This Senseless???, See For Yourself by xendra: 4:54pm On Apr 03, 2020
yeah sounds very stupid of her depends on why she is thinking of leaving....but you just sound soooooo bitter �

only you say virginity doesn't guarantee good marriage, now you want die say dem no give you dat same virginitycheesy

men and deceiving themselves grin

apart from the fact that you are bitter, a small part of you is also feeling fly that a woman wishes to follow youtongue

Note: no woman will be happy to leave a good man for any reason, forget what you hear, most men don't really tell the complete truth

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women This Senseless???, See For Yourself by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 4:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
Semizzy08:
This is a story of my childhood friend, whom I cited as an example. I want to prove my point that virginity doesn’t guarantee a stable marriage.

So following the problems she was having, I casually told an elderly relative of mine , so she (my aunty), thought it wise to contact her and offer some counsel as she has passed through a similar turmoil in her life.

She asked me for her phone number, which I called her(my childhood friend), to get her consent! , I gave my aunty her phone number, my aunt called her and they had a discussion this was 2 days ago.

Today I asked my aunt what they discussed, and she told me how she called and counselled her, and the girl was telling her she wants to leave the marriage, and marry another person, that I am not serious else she would follow me!, like WTF!!!

Imagine a woman with 3 kids already, now fat and worn out, lost all shape and appeal, lost virginity when I no test, now wants me to come carry another man burden..

I now recalled how she was telling me some intimate things some weeks ago (like how her husband wasn’t gentle with her, how she does kegel exercise now, and her VJ getting a little more tighter), telling me how she will pray her new man into success, so na me fit to carry burden of 3 children from another man, after she don give the thing another man when e sweet!!! Na me fit to eat soured soup with better burden.

People could just be stupid!!!, as I hear the thing I just go my phone block every contact of her, delete her from my phone!. Stupidity of the highest order, good riddance to bad rubbish!!
Nonsense of the highest Order

Don't always make such assumptions.

I have banged a 38 year old woman with four kids whose toto is still tight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women This Senseless???, See For Yourself by PHAYOL81: 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
Semizzy08:

Fine, Virginity never guarantee a stable marriage but trust me, it has a better chance at a stable marriage than with a sexually experienced partner by at least a margin of over fifty percent. Anyway, nobody is stopping you from taking that MULTI-TESTED HOLE to the altar but please, don't mislead others. Thank you.
Re: Why Are Women This Senseless???, See For Yourself by Jesuspickin(m): 9:19am On Jul 04, 2023
For a fact, ladies are senseless and idiotic. Ladies think If you have sex with them using condoms, they will still become pregnant. I don't think ladies like that science produced condoms. You only want to have children in this world, is it by force, my question is, is it by force?

(1) (Reply)

. / . / IG Slay Queen Twerking Showing Off Her Entire Body (video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.