Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,905 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:57 PM

Logo Designing And Photoshop Learning Made Easy.. Become A Pro In Few Days. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Logo Designing And Photoshop Learning Made Easy.. Become A Pro In Few Days. (650 Views)

Please Who Can Post Or Send Link On How To Do Graphics Designing And Web Designi / Photoshop Video tutorials 2018 Learn how to use Photoshop for FREE / CORELDRAW AND PHOTOSHOP TRAINING FOR BEGINNERS VEDIO TUTORIAL (CHECK IT OUT!!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Logo Designing And Photoshop Learning Made Easy.. Become A Pro In Few Days. by Tunna202(f): 4:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
During this period of lockdown in the country, has it ever occurred to you to learn something new, that can earn you a side income for ever aside your daily Job and also as a student.
You can't just afford to waste the whole time on social media doing what can't add value to you.
Am giving back to the society in my own little way this period.
Get my E-books on Logo Designing and Photoshop for as low as #400 discounted price and will be sent to you on whatsapp immediately.
Most of us uses more than the amount on buying call credits and mobile datas.
Think of learning something that can make you money rather than sitting back and blaming the government.
Many E-books on others topics also available.
Chat me up on whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Hp Elitebook 745 G3 (amd A12-8th Gen, 256gb Ssd+500gb Hdd, 8gb Ram) / ##SOLD## Lenovo Y520 Gtx 1050ti For Sale ##SOLD## / How To Activate Windows 11 Without Key From Windows 10 For Free!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.