Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,800 members, 7,915,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:55 PM

Bill Withers Dies Aged 81 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bill Withers Dies Aged 81 (438 Views)

Child Actor Jane Withers Dead At 95 / Bill Withers Dead: Lean On Me Singer Passes Awayat 81 From Heart Complications / American Country Music Star Kenny Rogers Dies Aged 81 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bill Withers Dies Aged 81 by budaatum: 5:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
Re: Bill Withers Dies Aged 81 by StagethemTVee: 5:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
The man was a quiet legend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Withers Dies Aged 81 by NextD18: 5:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
StagethemTVee:
The man was a quiet legend
As usual, asif you know him.

1 Like

Re: Bill Withers Dies Aged 81 by StagethemTVee: 5:24pm On Apr 03, 2020
Many children here thinks everyone on the forum is their indo mie mate. Let me educate you, Bill Withers won my heart with his song "lean on me" when it was used in the Morgan Freeman film with the same name. You can look it up as you were probably unborn then or in diapers.
NextD18:
Re: Bill Withers Dies Aged 81 by NextD18: 5:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
StagethemTVee:
[s]Many children here thinks everyone on the forum is their indo mie mate. Let me educate you, Bill Withers won my heart with his song "lean on me" when it was used in the Morgan Freeman film with the same name. You can look it up as you were probably unborn then or in diapers. [/s]
Shut up! As expected.

You don't know him. It's a fact you must agree with and stop masking it with Indomie generation shiiit.

Ancestor generation! grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bill Withers Dies Aged 81 by budaatum: 5:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
NextD18:
Do you think everyone only knowns what you know?

Why not just speak for yourself?
Re: Bill Withers Dies Aged 81 by budaatum: 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2020
Re: Bill Withers Dies Aged 81 by StagethemTVee: 5:36pm On Apr 03, 2020
Scroll up the meaning of "fact" and stop being so ignorant. Your claim that i don't know an artiste and his music is a fact? What is there to mask? Your obvious deliquency?
NextD18:

Shut up! As expected.

You don't know him. It's a fact you must agree with and stop masking it with Indomie generation shiiit.

Ancestor generation! grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Withers Dies Aged 81 by NextD18: 5:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Scroll up the meaning of "fact" and stop being so ignorant. Your claim that i don't know an artiste and his music is a fact? What is there to mask? Your obvious deliquency?
Ntooor!

Re: Bill Withers Dies Aged 81 by Kendumazy(m): 5:46pm On Apr 03, 2020
Mheen
Re: Bill Withers Dies Aged 81 by JunctionBox: 5:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
RIP
Re: Bill Withers Dies Aged 81 by obiekunie2: 6:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
"i just might have problem that you understand - we all need somebody to lean on"
Bill Withers 1988.

A great man that touched the world positively with his songs.

Rest on Sir.

there is that his "A lovely day" track.

"Just one look at you
And I know it's gonna be
A lovely day"

i always dedicate that song to my son.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

CONVID-19 Tiwa Savage Turn Son's Hair Berber / Presidential Comedian, MC Tagwaye Celebrates Birthday With His Twin,seek Prayer / WIZKID Puts Davido In Trouble | Tiwa Savage Confesses Her Problem | Peruzzi LIED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.