Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,882 members, 7,899,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:29 AM

Good Christians In The House, Pls Help! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Good Christians In The House, Pls Help! (617 Views)

Good Christians Needed Here. / Kenyan Muslims Shield And Protect Christians In Mandera Bus Attack / Christians In Jerusalem Want Jews To Stop Spitting On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Christians In The House, Pls Help! by seansemi(f): 10:37am On Dec 31, 2010
I urgently need a good christian women fellowship to join, can u kindly help by recommending one to me, and are there christian ladies in the house who would want to be friends with me? awaiting your prompt response. Thanks
Re: Good Christians In The House, Pls Help! by laplace(m): 6:30pm On Dec 31, 2010
@ You need to tell us your location and objectives. Most of the women groups and fellowships are need based and focused. One may be able to help about A, but does not have an idea about B at all.
Re: Good Christians In The House, Pls Help! by seyibrown(f): 12:39am On Jan 01, 2011
I'd love to be your friend!  grin As per a christian women fellowship, you will need to look for one in your area as not every Xtian NLander lives in the same area as you! Feel free to email me sometime using the email on my profile!
Re: Good Christians In The House, Pls Help! by Joagbaje(m): 10:33am On Jan 02, 2011
Don't you belong to a church? Because churches have fellowship for women . Except of course if you prefer the online friends
Re: Good Christians In The House, Pls Help! by newmi(m): 10:25pm On Jan 02, 2011
If you can't find one why not start one. But more importantly, we it is important that you belong to a church coz if do then your quest could as well be condered 50% solved.
Re: Good Christians In The House, Pls Help! by seansemi(f): 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2011
Thanks for the responses everyone,@SeyiBrown thanks for being my friend, will send a message to ur email addy shortly, @ Joagbaje, I have a church I attend,but the womens fellowship is very large, what I have in mind is a small and cozy fellowship where we will be one another's friend and "family"@laplace no where in Lagos is too far for me as long as it suit my need,I want a place where can fellowship with other women, share the word, I want a place where I will be able to grow spiritually, have a sense of belonging, not just lost in the crowd
Re: Good Christians In The House, Pls Help! by seansemi(f): 4:34pm On Jan 04, 2011
@seyibrown, ur e-mail is hidden,
Re: Good Christians In The House, Pls Help! by UyiIredia(m): 4:42pm On Jan 04, 2011
always good to see stuff like this >>> hooking up and making new (fruitful) partnerships
Re: Good Christians In The House, Pls Help! by seyibrown(f): 7:23pm On Jan 04, 2011
@seansemi,

It's seyi (at) seyibrown.com!
Re: Good Christians In The House, Pls Help! by mabell: 8:22pm On Jan 04, 2011
@Poster, since you already belong to a church and a women's fellowship, why no suggest to the leader or better still your pastor that the large fellowship be broken down into different groups according to maybe geograhical areas or age group or profession.
By the time you do this, you would notice the smaller groups but don't forget these smaller groups could grow to become large groups if others are invited and souls are won into the fellowship.
So, when it increases to an extent, it breaks into smaller groups , and so on
Re: Good Christians In The House, Pls Help! by eresource(m): 8:42pm On Jan 04, 2011
Which area do you stay, so I can recommend one close to you?

(1) (Reply)

I Was Thinking Between An Atheist . . ., / Can You Confess All Your Sins To A Reverend Father? / What Do You All Think About 2012?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.