Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,263 members, 7,974,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:34 PM

I Need A Blogger Template With 15 To 20 Post. Please Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Blogger Template With 15 To 20 Post. Please Help (706 Views)

Premium Google Playstore Blogger Template With Free Download / Four Applications You Must Have On Your Phone As A Blogger / Please How Can Place My Google Adsense In The Middle Of My Post Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Blogger Template With 15 To 20 Post. Please Help by chris5252: 5:43pm On Apr 03, 2020
Good day everyone,
I am planning to have a blog of my own but having difficulties in getting a template that have between 15 to 20 post pa page, the one i use presently can only take 7 post pa page and i think the post is not enough.
Please can somebody recommend any blogger template that can accommodate between 15-20 post for me?
Thank you.
Re: I Need A Blogger Template With 15 To 20 Post. Please Help by fnep2smooth(m): 6:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
I can design your own templete with any specific number of ur choice ..... maximum 2days... 7k.
Re: I Need A Blogger Template With 15 To 20 Post. Please Help by rasxx(m): 6:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
chris5252:
Good day everyone,
I am planning to have a blog of my own but having difficulties in getting a template that have between 15 to 20 post pa page, the one i use presently can only take 7 post pa page and i think the post is not enough.
Please can somebody recommend any blogger template that can accommodate between 15-20 post for me?
Thank you.

I am not sure what you want to undertake /archieve, but I recommend ocean wp, it's a free template . Just use with elementor. I hope this helps

(1) (Reply)

Domain Liberation! / Get A Personal Online Shopping Website / Site Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.