Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,919 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:52 AM

Watch Pastor Chris Demolish The Mystery Of 5g And Coronal On Live TV - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Watch Pastor Chris Demolish The Mystery Of 5g And Coronal On Live TV (1122 Views)

Pastor Jerry Eze’s Wife Eno, Kneels And Hugs Him On Live TV / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G / Who Says God Didn't Reveal Coronal Virus Ahead Of Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Pastor Chris Demolish The Mystery Of 5g And Coronal On Live TV by petra1(m): 8:10pm On Apr 03, 2020

1 Like

Re: Watch Pastor Chris Demolish The Mystery Of 5g And Coronal On Live TV by Orubebe01: 8:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
What did he say. Freebasics
Re: Watch Pastor Chris Demolish The Mystery Of 5g And Coronal On Live TV by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
Conspiracy theorists, lol.

Kai, see how low we have fallen.

SMH.

1 Like

Re: Watch Pastor Chris Demolish The Mystery Of 5g And Coronal On Live TV by datola: 8:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
Na wa o!
Re: Watch Pastor Chris Demolish The Mystery Of 5g And Coronal On Live TV by Buliwyf: 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
These guys have left miracles they should be doing. They have become as limp as an impotent phallus. All they are doing now is pushing conspiracies lol.

The guy is saying the angels in heaven are calling COVID-19 a debacle. That they are screaming in heaven, "debacle debacle debacle". Ogbeni jerrycoil no be wetin we ask you be that. Go do atmosphere of miracles there. Mugus. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Watch Pastor Chris Demolish The Mystery Of 5g And Coronal On Live TV by petra1(m): 8:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
You can fastforward to 1:35
Re: Watch Pastor Chris Demolish The Mystery Of 5g And Coronal On Live TV by petra1(m): 8:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
Buliwyf:
These guys have left miracles they should be doing. They have become as limp as an impotent phallus. All they are doing now is pushing conspiracies lol.

Kindly finish watching and listen. then respond
Re: Watch Pastor Chris Demolish The Mystery Of 5g And Coronal On Live TV by jossypet(m): 9:07am On Apr 04, 2020
Those who have ears should hear what is being said.
This are times to be alert in your spirit.
Selah

(1) (Reply)

2021 Prophetic Messages By Prophetess Beatrice Deborah Hephzibah / I Will Become A Christian Again If You Can Answer This Question / I'm Lost. I Need A Way Forward. I Went Broke Since I Dumped Diabolic Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.