Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,092 members, 7,903,551 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 03:29 PM

Little Giveaway.. - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Little Giveaway.. (2032 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Giveaway.. by viceddy95(m): 4:46pm On Apr 04, 2020
Digital101:

God bless you bro, may God continue to guide and protect you for us. Should I drop my acc number for next Tuesday?
Drop it bro
Re: Little Giveaway.. by LordShiva97(m): 4:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
First Bank
Thanks boss, may your fountain never run dry!
Re: Little Giveaway.. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
viceddy95:

Drop it bro
good evening sir. Can I please drop mine too
Re: Little Giveaway.. by Silasloaded(m): 5:24pm On Apr 04, 2020
Goodday Beloved Thanks And
May God Bless You.
Re: Little Giveaway.. by viceddy95(m): 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2020
Silasloaded:
Goodday Beloved
Mine Is FirstBank 3139381725
Kanu Okoronkwo Silas Thanks And
May God Bless You.
Already sent message to this acc num...check your acc.
Re: Little Giveaway.. by Silasloaded(m): 5:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
@Viceddy95's Please, as I earlier promised on
the other thread,am here for it by
God's Grace..
I will be giving twenty(20) people
1k each to help in this trying
period of life ,for only those who
are in serious need only
please,,let's assist them....
Please if you are not chosen or
didn't see the alert tomorrow, I
will still be giving another twenty
(20)set of people 1k each next
week...so just follow up with the
thread...thanks..
I Want To Use This Medium To Thank Mr Viceddy95's for his kind gestures for sending the money in my account just As He Promised I Never Knew Its Real Now I Used The Money to Prepare A Meal That last for Me and My hOusehold For Good Three Day And I Also Pray God(Allah) AlmightY Shall See Him Through Anything That he do In This Life Shall Blossom, Flourish, And Prosper And I Also Pray For Gods Protection Goodhealth And Longlife In Jesus Name I Pray Amen !!!

1 Like

Re: Little Giveaway.. by CANDYDADDY(m): 6:47pm On Apr 04, 2020
Re: Little Giveaway.. by Weirdgee: 6:59pm On Apr 04, 2020
viceddy95:

Already sent message to this acc num...check your acc.
bro u ask me to send my acct no but till now I haven't seen anything.
Re: Little Giveaway.. by viceddy95(m): 7:01pm On Apr 04, 2020
Silasloaded:
God's Grace..
are in serious need only
thread...thanks..
I Want To Use This Medium To Thank Mr Viceddy95's for his kind gestures for sending the money in my account just As He Promised I Never Knew Its Real Now I Used The Money to Prepare A Meal That last for Me and My hOusehold For Good Three Day And I Also Pray God(Allah) AlmightY Shall See Him Through Anything That he do In This Life Shall Blossom, Flourish, And Prosper And I Also Pray For Gods Protection Goodhealth And Longlife In Jesus Name I Pray Amen !!!
AMEN,,we thank God
Re: Little Giveaway.. by Weirdgee: 7:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
viceddy95:

AMEN,,we thank God
bro pls nor vex am yet to receive alert pls check your mentions.
Re: Little Giveaway.. by izito(m): 7:17pm On Apr 04, 2020
uba 2049387030 boss u do well
Re: Little Giveaway.. by Digital101: 7:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
viceddy95:

Drop it bro
Re: Little Giveaway.. by Digital101: 7:43pm On Apr 04, 2020
Silasloaded:
God's Grace..
are in serious need only
thread...thanks..
God will continue to bless him for us.
Re: Little Giveaway.. by Durhleepee(f): 7:54pm On Apr 04, 2020
Re: Little Giveaway.. by Weirdgee: 7:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
viceddy95:

Your acc num.
Thanks bro I just received it. Up up you go bro. Your enemies will never see ur back.
Re: Little Giveaway.. by viceddy95(m): 8:51pm On Apr 04, 2020
Please, let us not be greedy, am not doing this because I have too much,am doing this from the the little I have because I know what it means not to have at all....

Some people (usernames) are dropping different accounts number here with the same username...I can see one already which I sent message in the morning dropping another account number with the same username,,,...please we should stop it ,,it doesn't make sense like that.thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Giveaway.. by Weirdgee: 10:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
viceddy95:
Please, let us not be greedy, am not doing this because I have too much,am doing this from the the little I have because I know what it means not to have at all....

Some people (usernames) are dropping different accounts number here with the same username...I can see one already which I sent message in the morning dropping another account number with the same username,,,...please we should stop it ,,it doesn't make sense like that.thanks
Bro thank you for saving lives today more $$$$.
Re: Little Giveaway.. by Digital101: 8:47am On Apr 05, 2020
viceddy95:

Re: Little Giveaway.. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
Happy sunday bro 2084200321 Zenith bank
Re: Little Giveaway.. by Drsmartphilips: 2:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
Bro
Re: Little Giveaway.. by Johntemmy(m): 7:53am On Apr 06, 2020
alabi Johnson 0128950147 GT bank
Re: Little Giveaway.. by Takeit2017(m): 9:05am On Apr 06, 2020
God bless you
And stay safe too

Gtb
Re: Little Giveaway.. by JayboyDc: 9:20am On Apr 07, 2020
Uba
Thanks bro
Re: Little Giveaway.. by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 7:42pm On Apr 07, 2020
Re: Little Giveaway.. by greenORANGE: 12:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
Re: Little Giveaway.. by Quietly(m): 12:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
Re: Little Giveaway.. by jeremylawrence(m): 12:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
Please, help me out with anything, I really need your help. 2118424448 Zenith bank. God bless you.
Re: Little Giveaway.. by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 1:45pm On Apr 20, 2020
Gtbank 0158595534
Re: Little Giveaway.. by amrichy(m): 9:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
viceddy95:
Please, as I earlier promised on the other thread,am here for it by God's Grace..

I will be giving twenty(20) people 1k each to help in this trying period of life ,for only those who are in serious need only please,,let's assist them....

Please if you are not chosen or didn't see the alert tomorrow, I will still be giving another twenty(20)set of people 1k each next week...so just follow up with the thread...thanks..

Good evening bro. I just stumbled upon this thread today, and after reading your posts, you seem to me like the kind of person I could reach to for help in my present financial difficulty. The summary of my challenge is that I teach at a private school, and the non-payment of our salary for close to 3 months (occasioned by the lockdown of schools due to coronavirus pandemic) has made things unbearably difficult financially.
Whatever you can do to help sir would be greatly appreciated. 2020 274 729 Polaris bank, A A Richard. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

www.babefishing.com: Nigerian Free Dating Site, Find Nigerian Free Love now / Why Do Some People Change Their Picture On Facebook After Being Found? / Warning To The Ladies: Be Careful With Your BBM Contacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.