Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,012 members, 7,933,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:42 AM

Soldiers Who Threatened To Rape Women In Warri Arrested In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Who Threatened To Rape Women In Warri Arrested In Lagos (80889 Views)

Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Who Threatened To Kidnap Adamawa Businessman's Wife / Stowaways Who Threatened Crew Of Ship Are Nigerians And Liberians / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Passengers On Their Way To Kaduna, Rob, Rape Women (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Who Threatened To Rape Women In Warri Arrested In Lagos by Xkale1234(m): 8:43am On Apr 04, 2020
ZKOSOSO:
Great.....! He can now see social media power...!
for ur mind u tink sey dem catch dem

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Threatened To Rape Women In Warri Arrested In Lagos by Xkale1234(m): 8:44am On Apr 04, 2020
I no blve sey dem catch dem o
Re: Soldiers Who Threatened To Rape Women In Warri Arrested In Lagos by Kuginzi: 8:44am On Apr 04, 2020
Lifecanbeamazin:
Where are pictures of the arrest? Video of pictures should be uploaded by the authorities.
You need Corona Virus test
Re: Soldiers Who Threatened To Rape Women In Warri Arrested In Lagos by HerRoyalMarjest(f): 8:44am On Apr 04, 2020
I pray sooooo
Re: Soldiers Who Threatened To Rape Women In Warri Arrested In Lagos by 400billionman: 8:46am On Apr 04, 2020
Why beat another soldier to death when he was not the one, who shot the innocent civilian ?

This is unfair on both sides..

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Threatened To Rape Women In Warri Arrested In Lagos by Ayoefa: 8:46am On Apr 04, 2020
inspirator1:

See your life! Are you in anyway different from whom you think foolish? This you are doing doesn't pay and it won't coarse any ethnic group back to the mentality of one Nigeria; be wise, grow up.

Better go back and address your fellow retarded brainwashed ipob Biafuro ignoramus fool who posted the previous trash. See your delusional life, you left the original perpetrator only to focus on my response. That a typical Yebo for you. Always hypocritical, irrational and illogical. Go and talk with your fellow ipob zombie and get thr FVCK off my post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Who Threatened To Rape Women In Warri Arrested In Lagos by Mightyhaiz: 8:48am On Apr 04, 2020
That bum is good to go..

He is needed in sambissa.. There are more than enuff for him to fork there raw... We need his talent there
Re: Soldiers Who Threatened To Rape Women In Warri Arrested In Lagos by kingjrofficial(m): 9:00am On Apr 04, 2020
ezenwajosh:
Nigerians are easy to deceive

Arrest a northern Nigerian army?

Why do people fear Northern Army?
Re: Soldiers Who Threatened To Rape Women In Warri Arrested In Lagos by Newbielearner(m): 9:02am On Apr 04, 2020
Lies everywhere. So the soldiers flew to Lagos abi?
Where are the pics?
May God help Nigeria.
Re: Soldiers Who Threatened To Rape Women In Warri Arrested In Lagos by Wettoid123: 9:06am On Apr 04, 2020
that is the level of illiteracy in our military circle.
Re: Soldiers Who Threatened To Rape Women In Warri Arrested In Lagos by igben(m): 9:08am On Apr 04, 2020
Re: Soldiers Who Threatened To Rape Women In Warri Arrested In Lagos by Amanda4life: 9:09am On Apr 04, 2020
Let them just send him to sambisa let shekau use him as meat
Re: Soldiers Who Threatened To Rape Women In Warri Arrested In Lagos by Amanda4life: 9:10am On Apr 04, 2020
So people claims that soldier's rape their communities are true.

I never believe soldier do something like this
Re: Soldiers Who Threatened To Rape Women In Warri Arrested In Lagos by Amanda4life: 9:14am On Apr 04, 2020
Just discipline him by sending him to SHEKau.
I believe SHEKau has so many wives and children you can Bleep without CONDOM and give them the HIV

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Threatened To Rape Women In Warri Arrested In Lagos by Amanda4life: 9:17am On Apr 04, 2020
Here in Lagos people are moving about.

Why are they always mean to the SOUTHNERS

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Threatened To Rape Women In Warri Arrested In Lagos by oaugraduate1234(m): 9:17am On Apr 04, 2020
Useless set of people
Re: Soldiers Who Threatened To Rape Women In Warri Arrested In Lagos by buzorcharles(m): 9:17am On Apr 04, 2020
We wanna see them in cuffs. With that we can always use it against them in the future

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Threatened To Rape Women In Warri Arrested In Lagos by hammer0: 9:18am On Apr 04, 2020
ONE HOMOSEXUAL GO JUST DEY DISTURB MY MONIKER UP AND DOWN.

WAT KIND OF NONSENSE IS DIS?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Threatened To Rape Women In Warri Arrested In Lagos by kingjrofficial(m): 9:19am On Apr 04, 2020
hammer0:
NIGERIA ARMY, U BETTER CLEAN UP YOUR HOUSE.

WE WILL NO LONGER TOLERATE MISCREANTS AND MISDEMEANOR FROM OLODO SOLDIERS.

ANY NONSENSE, WE WILL BEAT THEM AND KILL THEM LIKE THE COMMON CRIMINALS THEY ARE.

Rule No. 7
Lalasticlala
Seun
Re: Soldiers Who Threatened To Rape Women In Warri Arrested In Lagos by hammer0: 9:20am On Apr 04, 2020
kingjrofficial:
Rule No. 7
Lalasticlala
Seun

FROM KING AZUBUIKE TO KINGJROFFICIAL.

KOLEWERK!

IN FACT, I DON LEAVE THIS MONIKER FOR U.

MAKE UNA SEE THE FAT-SOUL DISTURBING ME.

Re: Soldiers Who Threatened To Rape Women In Warri Arrested In Lagos by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 04, 2020
Ayoefa:

Better go back and address your fellow retarded brainwashed ipob Biafuro ignoramus fool who posted the previous trash. See your delusional life, you left the original perpetrator only to focus on my response. That a typical Yebo for you. Always hypocritical, irrational and illogical. Go and talk with your fellow ipob zombie and get thr FVCK off my post.
This one is somebody's child? And you claim to represent the Yoruba nationality; people who strives, breathes and bequeath respect to elders and humility to humanity. If at all by happenstance you're a Yoruba, your home training is deficient.
Re: Soldiers Who Threatened To Rape Women In Warri Arrested In Lagos by Preggo: 9:21am On Apr 04, 2020

Re: Soldiers Who Threatened To Rape Women In Warri Arrested In Lagos by juman(m): 9:25am On Apr 04, 2020
I dislike nigerian military with disdain.

Their greedy generals ruined this beautiful country.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Who Threatened To Rape Women In Warri Arrested In Lagos by todugo(m): 9:31am On Apr 04, 2020
emeijeh:
Nice one.
They go to jail with their HIV infested dícks
You don forget say na 9ja we dey? All this wan na Audio, they won't do shit,this is how bad our government are. undecided undecided
Re: Soldiers Who Threatened To Rape Women In Warri Arrested In Lagos by oochi123(f): 9:34am On Apr 04, 2020
I am overjoyed..Good for the idiots...die with your status in jail..
Re: Soldiers Who Threatened To Rape Women In Warri Arrested In Lagos by obontami: 9:34am On Apr 04, 2020
NextD18:
Audio arrest!

Show us the pictures and videos of them arrested and handcuffed. We want to see it.

Liars!!! angry

Only a stoopid person will believe a Northern and Muslim man in Nigeria will be arrested for expressing his natural vile, devilish and violent-induced/prone traits towards the Southerners.

I also know they won't do shiiit to them.
Re: Soldiers Who Threatened To Rape Women In Warri Arrested In Lagos by Dayodragon: 9:38am On Apr 04, 2020
So they can tolerate killing of innocent civilians
Re: Soldiers Who Threatened To Rape Women In Warri Arrested In Lagos by Agenda20: 9:38am On Apr 04, 2020
Arrest who?
Lies, what are the names of those arrested
Buratai go pack for corner.
Provide details of those arrested then we will take you serious.
Mumulity
Re: Soldiers Who Threatened To Rape Women In Warri Arrested In Lagos by Farki: 9:41am On Apr 04, 2020
As each day passes I get more vindicated about Nigerian Soldiers being violent psychopaths.

All the people who keep saying that 'They help us sleep peacefully at night' have shut up now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Persons Who Died In Ifeanyi Ubah’s Convoy Identified / Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby / Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.