Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,484 members, 7,914,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 09:10 PM

My Borfriend Dulceives Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Borfriend Dulceives Me (3420 Views)

Would You Share Your Social Media Password With You Borfriend/girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Borfriend Dulceives Me by Victory558: 2:30am On Apr 04, 2020
danot1030:

Send me an sms to this number now before i remove it

Is you whatsapp? Sorry please is you a woman or man?
Re: My Borfriend Dulceives Me by danot1030: 2:32am On Apr 04, 2020
Victory558:

Is you whatsapp? Sorry please is you a woman or man?
is not a Whatsapp line, just sms
Re: My Borfriend Dulceives Me by Victory558: 2:36am On Apr 04, 2020
danot1030:
is not a Whatsapp line, just sms
I no no ave sms for textiting now please you no no talk the kwestion I ask you please no offencing me you is woman or man?
Re: My Borfriend Dulceives Me by oladefirst2(m): 2:43am On Apr 04, 2020
THE MATURED MINDS

https:///CqweU3NsrYoKbD1xlteq40

*To assist one another in times of need, functions, occasions, most importantly job findings and connections.

*To build serious and infallible friendship network, if possible could lead to another realm and dimension.

*To intermittently discuss issues that will be rewarding and benefitting to all members.
Re: My Borfriend Dulceives Me by Billionsclub: 5:39am On Apr 04, 2020
Let's stop laughing at people when they make mistakes in their write. Rather than criticizing people for their write up,it is better not to comment. People are already going through alot. When they wrote it,they did it because of how they felt at that time. They seriously need your advice. Please NLs, let's help them irrespective of their spellings
Re: My Borfriend Dulceives Me by Billionsclub: 5:41am On Apr 04, 2020
Don't give up because he impregnated someone. I know you are crying because he already had sex with you. But that doesn't matter. It would have been worse if we're already married to him. God just delivered u from a cheat. So be happy. The right person will come. Never give up. This is a phase,it will surely pass
Re: My Borfriend Dulceives Me by Iceyjayz: 7:41am On Apr 04, 2020
2special:
Deliberately written by a clown.
You get sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Borfriend Dulceives Me by ikennamadu1(m): 9:37am On Apr 04, 2020
grin No be me you go give headache...
Re: My Borfriend Dulceives Me by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 04, 2020
OperaNewsHubNg:
Can't you people see that these person purposely typed like this. All na prank
this pic is evil
Re: My Borfriend Dulceives Me by Greatzeus(m): 11:05am On Apr 04, 2020
Victory558:
I mert my borfiend with she is gurl in hirs horse she is poignant for hirm my borfiend pirk hers overr me he is breaking my hort i regrettable wosting 3 years with hirm now he is paying me bark with poignant gurlfiend I sad I wart to kirl mysolf my mum is worring for me bcoz I no eating but I no no ow to terl her for my boyfiend did bcoz she no no I birn doing sex please ardivise me befure I stupid did bad
One thing most of you guys don't know is. You are actually acting stupid on the internet to make Seun rich. It would have been good if he pays you for increasing his traffic but no.
You do all this and still go home broke and sleep without a meal. What a shame.
Re: My Borfriend Dulceives Me by Walemi1(m): 12:14pm On Apr 04, 2020
You say make u do comedy make boredom wey dz lockdown cause no kill u abi. Nice one OP�
Re: My Borfriend Dulceives Me by Walemi1(m): 12:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
Billionsclub:
Let's stop laughing at people when they make mistakes in their write. Rather than criticizing people for their write up,it is better not to comment. People are already going through alot. When they wrote it,they did it because of how they felt at that time. They seriously need your advice. Please NLs, let's help them irrespective of their spellings
Bush geh dt's tech savvy laidis! The OP is deliberately writing dt way ni jere.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Asexual. I Really Need Help / My Newly Married Wife Is Not Romantic / Never Lick A Woman's V*gina Until You Watch This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.