Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,567 members, 7,926,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 07:17 PM

Become A PRO In Scrabble In Weeks - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Become A PRO In Scrabble In Weeks (205 Views)

Scrabble...Any Scrabble Player Around NyaNya...Karu, Abuja?? / Arẹmu Anuoluwapọ Adeọla Creates Yoruba Scrabble Game, The First Of Its Kind / Play Chess And Scrabble If You Want To Be Smart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become A PRO In Scrabble In Weeks by lordBintus(m): 8:57am On Apr 04, 2020
Hi,as I lay on my bed, I thought of an idea of bringing people who are scrabble enthusiasts and professional together in a WhatsApp group whereas the professionals can easily influence the wannabes and enthusiast to get better in the word game called Scrabble. If you are interested kindly drop your number to be added to the WhatsApp group or message me directly on :Zero8133719659. Be expecting you on the group
Re: Become A PRO In Scrabble In Weeks by lordBintus(m): 12:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
� *ATTENTION* �

�Are you a Scrabble Player❓
� Do you wanna learn the rudiment of the popular word game❓
�Do you wanna get better in playing❓
�Do you want to meet new people playing the most popular word game ❓

☘If Yes to any of the aforementioned questions
Kindly follow this link to get involved https:///G2JJXG39RRgJFkdX38gYOQ

� *LET THE FUN BEGIN*���

(1) (Reply)

£3,000 Worth African Scholarships At Edinburgh Napier University In UK,2020 / Bookkeeping Outsourcing Problems And How To Avoid Them / 3 Steps To Build A Career In Ethical Hacking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.