Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,137 members, 7,890,841 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:42 PM

FFK Warns President Buhari Not To Collect These Things From China - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Warns President Buhari Not To Collect These Things From China (1003 Views)

'Lopsided Appointments': Asari Dokubo Warns President Tinubu In New Video / Niger Coup: ‘This Is Not Our War' – Orji Kalu Warns President Tinubu (Video) / FFK Warns Tinubu, Lists All Yoruba Leaders That Have Been Betrayed By Fulanis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK Warns President Buhari Not To Collect These Things From China by musictori: 9:05am On Apr 04, 2020
Femi Fani Kayode has warned the president against receiving materials from China to avoid being used as lab rats in the quest for the cure for Corona virus.

He wrote...

"Mr. President, Do NOT allow 5G in Nigeria & if you have already done so burn it. Do NOT accept face masks & other accessories from the Chinese to help prevent coronavirus. Do NOT accept help from Chinese doctors. Do NOT accept any anti-Coronavirus vaccines from ANYONE."

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2020/04/ffk-warns-president-buhari-not-to.html

Re: FFK Warns President Buhari Not To Collect These Things From China by HeadNigga: 9:08am On Apr 04, 2020
These politicians don carry 200 million Nigerians enter express.

We were crying to our leaders to fix the country...our health sector inclusive. We told them to shut d borders earlier. Now them don carry the whole country enter express.na express Nigeria dey so, I hope those that will survive it will change their ways when this ends.
Re: FFK Warns President Buhari Not To Collect These Things From China by aadejons: 9:11am On Apr 04, 2020
He is 100% correct

Anyway, get ecommerce online store for dropshipping + free domain + SEO Manager for 5k. Check my Signature for contact
Re: FFK Warns President Buhari Not To Collect These Things From China by festacman(m): 9:53am On Apr 04, 2020
Re: FFK Warns President Buhari Not To Collect These Things From China by Niorte: 9:55am On Apr 04, 2020
On that 5G, I am reading different articles.

Please donate to feed the less privileged in this trying period.

https://fundly.com/covid-19-stop-hunger-in-the-land
Re: FFK Warns President Buhari Not To Collect These Things From China by Xisnin(m): 10:11am On Apr 04, 2020
aadejons:
He is 100% correct

Anyway, get ecommerce online store for dropshipping + free domain + SEO Manager for 5k. Check my Signature for contact
You are a dangerous element.
You want to build dropshipping business for people which depends 100% on China
while at the same time hating on China.

4 Likes

Re: FFK Warns President Buhari Not To Collect These Things From China by YorubaKinging: 10:12am On Apr 04, 2020
Please listen to FFK

China is not to be trusted
Re: FFK Warns President Buhari Not To Collect These Things From China by Xisnin(m): 10:13am On Apr 04, 2020
Jobless fool.
Well, his sheeple audience will help him disseminate the lies as usual.

After this saga, I hope Nigerians come to the realization that our real problem is not
corruption but the elevation of lunatics and illiterates to leadership positions.

To think that this idiot was once a minister is revolting.

3 Likes

Re: FFK Warns President Buhari Not To Collect These Things From China by macolino(m): 10:14am On Apr 04, 2020
He made sense
Re: FFK Warns President Buhari Not To Collect These Things From China by dukeprince50: 10:22am On Apr 04, 2020
So which one do u have to offer as substitute.
Re: FFK Warns President Buhari Not To Collect These Things From China by HocusPotos: 10:25am On Apr 04, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
So which one do u have to offer as substitute.
[/s]
Re: FFK Warns President Buhari Not To Collect These Things From China by GamalNasser: 10:27am On Apr 04, 2020
Xisnin:

You are a dangerous element.
You want to build dropshipping for people which depends 100% on China
while at the same time hating on China.

grin grin
Re: FFK Warns President Buhari Not To Collect These Things From China by GamalNasser: 10:29am On Apr 04, 2020
As we speak MTN Nigeria is ready to deploy a 5g test bed on Lagos Island once they get the approval from the NCC , if that happens anytime soon be ready for a harvest death in Lagos ..you have been pre-warned
Re: FFK Warns President Buhari Not To Collect These Things From China by adekolaelect(m): 10:32am On Apr 04, 2020
I stand with Kayode on this because China should not be trusted on this covid 19 wahala.
Re: FFK Warns President Buhari Not To Collect These Things From China by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 04, 2020
FFK is a big idiot for parroting this western sponsored propaganda against China. America is hijacking aids from China to their own country for use and european countries are getting aids everyday from China as well.

USA doesn't have the real 5g (just repackaged 4G LTE) and they certainly do not have any 5G equipments from China but have the highest number of infected and dead from coronavirus in the world. Brazil still doesn't have 5g and the number of deaths keep growing everyday.

Are people just simply dumb that they can't make 5 minutes google search before they publicly display crass ignorance??

2 Likes

Re: FFK Warns President Buhari Not To Collect These Things From China by Elimon(m): 11:09am On Apr 04, 2020
I am not lying
First time I am in disagreement with FFK
This is a crap idea men!
Re: FFK Warns President Buhari Not To Collect These Things From China by sammyj: 11:16am On Apr 04, 2020
I am beginning to agree with FKK for the first time. Even if the information is not correct there is need for the government to investigate his allegations before accepting any Greek gift from the Chinese because there is no free tea in free town shocked shocked
Re: FFK Warns President Buhari Not To Collect These Things From China by Greatzeus(m): 11:19am On Apr 04, 2020
I support his assertions, Nigeria has enough money to get anything they need to combat the virus in Nigeria. The government are just greedy looking for free stuff.
I only disagree with that of 5g ,no evidence yet whatsoever that 5g towers are directly responsible for covid 19. Besides some of us really need 5g as soon as possible grin
Re: FFK Warns President Buhari Not To Collect These Things From China by Optional09: 11:22am On Apr 04, 2020
He won’t listen
Re: FFK Warns President Buhari Not To Collect These Things From China by Guestlander: 11:29am On Apr 04, 2020
Ignorance is bliss.
Re: FFK Warns President Buhari Not To Collect These Things From China by persius555(m): 1:38pm On Apr 04, 2020
GamalNasser:
As we speak MTN Nigeria is ready to deploy a 5g test bed on Lagos Island once they get the approval from the NCC , if that happens anytime soon be ready for a harvest death in Lagos ..you have been pre-warned

High frequency wave used for mobile wireless signal hasn't passed its threshold yet. The X-ray region of the EM spectrum is still millions of nano wavelengths away from all 5G operating frequencies.

The ITU is pretty strict on frequency adaptation for all forms of mobile wave technology. If there's a reason to ring the alarm bell, it will do so.

There's actually a arm within the ITU that takes care of medical radiation analysis and evaluation of any of the huge spectrum adapted for the technologies.
The bodies responsible for these standardisation also work with independent medical bodies.
Re: FFK Warns President Buhari Not To Collect These Things From China by orisa37: 2:01pm On Apr 04, 2020
What ever comes from China will be subject to Quality Control approval. Banire promised.

The 18 MEDICAL SCIENTISTS coming from China should be SUPPORTED by 36 NIGERIAN MEDICAL SCIENTISTS, one from each of our 36 States Federal Universities, and be given Time and Space to perfect their Experiment.

(1) (Reply)

"Buratai En No Go Better For You" — Nigerian Soldiers Ambushed By Boko Haram Cry / Edo : Go And Sit Down Ize-iyamu Is The Next Governor- Uwelu Spare Parts Traders / Scores Sustain Injuries As Heavy Gunshots Greet PDP Campaign Flag-off In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.