Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,953 members, 7,919,074 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 08:56 PM

The Ideal Marriage (by B.O.E.) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ideal Marriage (by B.O.E.) (821 Views)

Men Going Their Own Ways (by B.O.E.) / Truths About Feminism You Ought To Know (by B.O.E.) / Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ideal Marriage (by B.O.E.) by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 04, 2020
I read something sometimes ago I termed "ladies marriage fantasy". It reads (edited/modified);

~''I can't wait to be married so that I can be combing his short hair until he falls asleep on my bossom, knot his tie before he goes to work and spray him my perfume, so he always thinks of me anytime he sniffs himself.

Hide under the bed and pinch him with a needle. Pretend to be sleeping and sick while he dresses our kids‍ for school and prepare breakfast.

Picmix and enlarge his baby picture plus picture of him sleeping like a bull and hang it on my office wall.

Stylishly push him out of the bed while sleeping and dreaming. Drag the tv remote with him.

Tell him that some man is looking at me in a sexually unhealthy way, so he can argue lemme be entertained.

Bath him myself and ask him to close his eyes like a child and hug mama.

Engage in a farting competition with him. Wear our club jerseys on our night outings and irritate other football clubs.

Invite his friends over for a sleepover and make white rice and meat pepper soup for them while grabbing a mic to entertain them.

Build an empire with him.

Be his pastor and he will be my church. Spoil him with plenty gifts.

Travel to places with him.

Change his social media name to "MY WIFE RUNS THIS ACCOUNT"

Laugh while he carries out his marital act with me.

Take him on expensive dates and pay for it with my own hard-earned-money.

Take him to the groceries to shop and sit on the trolley and have him push me around.

Dress to impress and attract him.

Laugh while he is looking for his socks, shoes, car keys. Then tell him I hid them! Calm down! lemme think if I want to give it back to u or not.

Wake him up so early ️to ask him "Mr man, answer me truthfully before I do something rash!, do u still love me?'' If YES, ''Y did u bath last night without me? Now, where do u want to b buried after I strangle you??"

Dear future husband the Lord is your muscle''~

Although this seem as a fantasy (in reality, today's marriages are far from being fantastic much less ectastic), it is every man's desire to have such a woman as wife. Loving, Romantic and Loyal.

Ever wonder why many marriages are failing today? Why are so many couples enduring their marriages rather than enjoying it. This I can tell you: How can a marriage succeed when the originator of marriage did not sanction it nor is in agreement with it?

Without God in a marriage, we'll only be putting efforts to make it work to no avail. Satan can also give marriage. We see so many of them. In such marriages, he decides their affairs. The features of such marriages are very evident in our world today, no matter how long lasting it stays.

Many want to go into marriage without understanding its purpose, conditions, sacrifices, and requirements. Many have a warped mentality about marriage today. How can you want godfearing and you're far from fearing God? How do you hope to have a marriage of glory with a man who's gory? How can two children of Belial live in peace?

To Christian brethren, never marry an unbeliever else you make the devil your father-in-law and his agents your family members. Some particularly laid a faulty foundation for their marriages hence, their many sorrows and confusions. To break the seal of your innocency is evil enough, how much more to shed innocent blood and defile moral purity.

So many marriages are suffering today cos they were laid or started on lies/deception, formication/immorality, ungodliness/selfishness, impatience and on lust.

Young intending bachelor/spinster, God is the best matchmaker, let Him guide you. Enough of trying to shortcut things. Follow the Bible's laid down precepts for marriage, then can yours be fulfilled.

Someone said, ''to attract the right woman to your life, be the right man''.

The law of attraction brings to you what you draw to yourself in all aspects of life. As it is in the physical so it is in the spiritual. A man/woman who knows not God should not expect a child of God. Truth is, God can't be mocked. He will not surrender his own to partner with what's alien to Him. And this is why believers should critically crosscheck their choice of a life partner with God.

A songwriter opined succinctly;

~ Give us homes built firm upon the Saviour. Where Christ is head, counselor and guide. Where every child is taught is love and favour, and gives his heart to Christ the crucified. How sweet to know that tho' his footsteps waver, his faithful Lord is walking by his side
~ Give us homes with godly fathers, mothers, who always place their hope and trust in Him; whose tender patience turmoils never bothers; whose calm and courage troubles cannot dim. A home where each find joy serving others, and love still shines tho' days be dark and grim
~ Give us homes where Christ is Lord and master. The Bible read, the precious hymns still sung; where prayer comes first in peace or in disaster, and praise is natural speech to every tongue; where mountains move before a faith that's vaster, and Christ sufficient is for old and young
~ God, our homes are thine forever. We trust our toils, cares and problems to you. Our bonds of love no enemy can sever, if thou art always our Lord and Master. Be the center of our least endeavour. Be our guest and with us our homes and heart share

A life without Jesus is a shattered dream. A marriage without Him is a doomed team.

Marriage is a SHIP. It needs an anchor (Christ), the captains (husband/wife) and their fellow travellers (family/households). It entails FELLOWSHIP, COMPANIONSHIP, COMMUNIONSHIP, RELATIONSHIP and OWNERSHIP as men journey through life.

A marriage where you can trust your wife and be sure of her undying love and loyalty to you irrespective of the circumstances, is the ideal marriage. A marriage where the man would rather die than dishonor his marital vow, is the ideal marriage. A marriage that gives both physical and spiritual fulfilment is the ideal one.

A marriage that serves as a haven of comfort/delight/encouragement and agape love juxtaposed with a romantic, sexual and passionate love are the hallmarks of a fulfilling marriage.

Excerpts from the writings of a great Nigerian man of God on 'The Ideal Husband' highlights the below as what wives wished their husbands knew. This highlights also the necessary qualities of a faithful man.

1. Wives want their husbands to communicate with them frequently.

2. Wives want companionship from their husbands.

3. Wives also wish that their husbands would make provision for the family a priority.

4. Wives wish they would be genuinely respected for their roles as wives and mothers.

5. Women appreciate husbands who respect their views and opinions on issues.

6. Wives appreciate commendations from their husbands.

7. Christian wives admire and are proud of their husbands when they are committed and devoted to God's calling.

8. They also wish their husbands are vast in and have deeper understanding and application of the scripture.

9. Wives wish their husbands could vouch for their fidelity.

10. Wives appreciate men who pay attention to the spiritual and moral upbringing of their children and the uplift of their wives.

11. Wives love husbands who protect them from harassment of their in-laws.

12. Women do not appreciate it when their husbands compare them with other women.

13. Wives wish that their husbands would constantly affirm their love and commitment to them.

14. Women love surprises.

15. Wives hate when their husbands forget important dates( wedding anniversary, birthday and the likes).

16. Women want men to appreciate both their physiological and emotional make-ups.

17. They want their men to be happy, healthy and successful in life.

18. Wives said they feel more inclined to respond to their husbands' physical intimacy later in the day when they connect with them emotionally and were loving, considerate and romantic all day.

19. Women wish their men would buy clothes for them as they buy for themselves.

20. Most women want their husbands to support their family.

21. Most women don't like their husbands to take crucial decisions about the family without their inputs.

1 Like

Re: The Ideal Marriage (by B.O.E.) by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 04, 2020
Continuation..

22. Women, especially Christians, want husbands who they can be proud of.

23. Wives want husbands who are patient with them.

24. Women respect men who resist undue influence from friends and relations.

25. Women want men who support their goals and ambition.

26. Women want husbands who commend their cooking, care of the home and everything they do.

27. Wives also wish their husbands would spoil them occasionally by taking them out and giving them a special treatment.

28. Women love to be married to godly and prayerful husbands.

29. Wives want men who play with the children, help them with their homework, discipline them when they err, and give them godly upbringing.

30. They want men of purpose, goal and ambition.

On the part of a man, the summary of what everyman desires from their respective wives is LOVE, then SUBMISSION, LOYALTY, FAITHFULNESS and ASSISTANCE/SUPPORT.

However, Proverbs 30:28-30 gave the perfect description of the ideal woman. The kind a man (godly man) wants.

Some men are solely moved by a big breasted or bogus buttocked lady. I'm not talking about these ones. The ones whose price are far above rubies are my point of reference. Not the ones that stir up LUSTS.

To quickly add this, a personal experience I have about Christian brothers requirement for marriage. Of all the qualities listed and conditions to be met, two things stood out which gave a technical summary of everything they hoped for in a future spouse.

Most desired A VIRTUOUS WOMAN and A VIRGIN WOMAN as WIFE. Virginity, a very important attestation to being virtuous, is however not the most necessary thing for an ideal marriage. Moreover, its a symbol of marital security and assurance. Remaining a virgin till marriage vows is sacrosanct.

Particular emphasis must be placed on Virtue. Without virtue in a woman, such is bound to fail in marriage. Men too must be virtuous. As head, faithfulness to God first, then to his significant other is the basis on which every marriage should be built.

An ideal marriage is divinely orchestrated. Only such a marriage will stand the test of earthly time and transcend its value into eternity's rest.

Virtuous women for Faithful/Godly men

Our marriages shall be a blessing

End.
Re: The Ideal Marriage (by B.O.E.) by faithfull18(f): 11:49am On Apr 04, 2020
It's long but a good read.
Re: The Ideal Marriage (by B.O.E.) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:53am On Apr 04, 2020
Too long jor angry
Re: The Ideal Marriage (by B.O.E.) by emeijeh(m): 12:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
Nothing like ideal marriage, and your post is not ideal too (too long)
Re: The Ideal Marriage (by B.O.E.) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ladies and gentlemen, apologies for the length of this post. I was probably trying to be overly detailed. Again I apologise.

Actually, I had the mindset that I was writing to adults and people nearly classified as adults. In addition, I'm a melphlegchor. So pardon my overly expressive details and verbosity.

The summary of it all is this:

The proper marriage is one laid on the foundation of righteousness where God is duly in charge.

Blessings.

3 Likes

Re: The Ideal Marriage (by B.O.E.) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 04, 2020
emeijeh:
Nothing like ideal marriage, and your post is not ideal too (too long)

You have to first experience it to know if there's one or not. Thank you.
Re: The Ideal Marriage (by B.O.E.) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
faithfull18:
It's long but a good read.

and HRHQueenPhil, you can try skimming
Re: The Ideal Marriage (by B.O.E.) by duality(m): 12:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
HolyTrinity:
Continuation..

22. Women, especially Christians, want husbands who they can be proud of.

23. Wives want husbands who are patient with them.

24. Women respect men who resist undue influence from friends and relations.

25. Women want men who support their goals and ambition.

26. Women want husbands who commend their cooking, care of the home and everything they do.

27. Wives also wish their husbands would spoil them occasionally by taking them out and giving them a special treatment.

28. Women love to be married to godly and prayerful husbands.

29. Wives want men who play with the children, help them with their homework, discipline them when they err, and give them godly upbringing.

30. They want men of purpose, goal and ambition.

On the part of a man, the summary of what everyman desires from their respective wives is LOVE, then SUBMISSION, LOYALTY, FAITHFULNESS and ASSISTANCE/SUPPORT.

However, Proverbs 30:28-30 gave the perfect description of the ideal woman. The kind a man (godly man) wants.

Some men are solely moved by a big breasted or bogus buttocked lady. I'm not talking about these ones. The ones whose price are far above rubies are my point of reference. Not the ones that stir up LUSTS.

To quickly add this, a personal experience I have about Christian brothers requirement for marriage. Of all the qualities listed and conditions to be met, two things stood out which gave a technical summary of everything they hoped for in a future spouse.

Most desired A VIRTUOUS WOMAN and A VIRGIN WOMAN as WIFE. Virginity, a very important attestation to being virtuous, is however not the most necessary thing for an ideal marriage. Moreover, its a symbol of marital security and assurance. Remaining a virgin till marriage vows is sacrosanct.

Particular emphasis must be placed on Virtue. Without virtue in a woman, such is bound to fail in marriage. Men too must be virtuous. As head, faithfulness to God first, then to his significant other is the basis on which every marriage should be built.

An ideal marriage is divinely orchestrated. Only such a marriage will stand the test of earthly time and transcend its value into eternity's rest.

Virtuous women for Faithful/Godly men

Our marriages shall be a blessing

End.

Honestly, this is one of the best write-up I've seen this year. It lightened me up and I'm grateful. You'd never know coz we can't see face to face.

Maybe this post was meant for me and not others who read it.

You've done the assignment.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: The Ideal Marriage (by B.O.E.) by emeijeh(m): 1:21pm On Apr 04, 2020
HolyTrinity:

You have to first experience it to know if there's one or not. Thank you.
Experience what?
Re: The Ideal Marriage (by B.O.E.) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2020
emeijeh:

Experience what?

Never draw conclusions over an experience you've not had.
Re: The Ideal Marriage (by B.O.E.) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 04, 2020
duality:

Honestly, this is one of the best write-up I've seen this year. It lightened me up and I'm grateful. You'd never know coz we can't see face to face.

Maybe this post was meant for me and not others who read it.

You've done the assignment.

Thanks and God bless.

God bless you too.
Thanks for the encouragement.
Re: The Ideal Marriage (by B.O.E.) by emeijeh(m): 11:24pm On Apr 04, 2020
HolyTrinity:

Never draw conclusions over an experience you've not had.
Are you married?
Re: The Ideal Marriage (by B.O.E.) by voiceofpeace: 1:21am On Apr 05, 2020
may God bless u and increase ur wisdom.is awesome u speak sothing into me Thank u
Re: The Ideal Marriage (by B.O.E.) by Nobody: 4:02am On Apr 07, 2020
voiceofpeace:
may God bless u and increase ur wisdom.is awesome u speak sothing into me Thank u

God bless you too.
Re: The Ideal Marriage (by B.O.E.) by Nobody: 4:05am On Apr 07, 2020
emeijeh:

Are you married?

I'm sorry I won't be able to answer that. Personal reasons. Besides, this is a faceless social forum. All anonymous individuals. I wouldn't want to divulge that. Not even if it's an obligation. Hope you understand. But never mind, I'm an adult. Blessings.
Re: The Ideal Marriage (by B.O.E.) by sterlingD(m): 9:33am On Apr 07, 2020
Very insightful

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Love The Girl But She Broke My Heart My And Go Married Another Man / Does He Not Want Me Back? / What May Causes Acens On The Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.