Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,783 members, 7,921,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:35 PM

My Piebald Caucasian, History, Puppies And Pictures - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Piebald Caucasian, History, Puppies And Pictures (5473 Views)

LUZON Dry Food For Puppies And Adult Dogs Is Available / English Bulldog Puppies And Kangal Puppies Available / Alabai Puppies, Kangal Puppies And Adult Rottweiler Available. All Pedigree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Piebald Caucasian, History, Puppies And Pictures by rastaLivity: 11:15am On Apr 10, 2020
IamAnderson:
this thread is impressive, you actually gave us a well detailed history.
well done sir
but very expensive o

1 Like

Re: My Piebald Caucasian, History, Puppies And Pictures by Acjohn(m): 12:00pm On Apr 10, 2020
rastaLivity:
but very expensive o
I always believe that the word expensive depends on the viewers perspective. I believe that when you have quality and value for your money the word expensive will not apply and some will call it cheap but if you think or believe that the product is not worth the money, that's when the word applies. Why don't you reach me on WhatsApp 08122**80**24**54 so that we can talk. You may be surprised

1 Like

Re: My Piebald Caucasian, History, Puppies And Pictures by IamAnderson(m): 9:31pm On Apr 10, 2020
rastaLivity:
but very expensive o
lol what did you expect bro? cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Piebald Caucasian, History, Puppies And Pictures by Acjohn(m): 7:04am On Jun 09, 2020
One of gifted sons at 14weeks

2 Likes

Re: My Piebald Caucasian, History, Puppies And Pictures by nairamaniac: 12:06pm On Jan 03, 2021
happy newyear. do u have recent pictures of gifed's offsprings?

last one u posted here was April last year.
pls do share. Thanx!

1 Like

Re: My Piebald Caucasian, History, Puppies And Pictures by hernandson(m): 5:30pm On Jan 04, 2021
IamAnderson:

it's a security dog and also a pet dog
they are very good security dogs and they are good at attacking intruders but they are also affectionate with family members so they can serve as pets too
As a guard dog? well they sure are but I doubt if they are among top 10. but can people really take care of a Caucasian? with all the fur? I doubt

1 Like

Re: My Piebald Caucasian, History, Puppies And Pictures by Acjohn(m): 6:30am On Feb 05, 2021
nairamaniac:
happy newyear. do u have recent pictures of gifed's offsprings?

last one u posted here was April last year.

pls do share.
Thanx!

In the pictures below
Is Zima, at six weeks and Zima at 10 months.
Parents are Gifted x Bruno

1 Like

Re: My Piebald Caucasian, History, Puppies And Pictures by Acjohn(m): 6:31am On Feb 05, 2021
In the picture below
Is golden at six weeks and golden at 10 months
Parents are Gifted x Bruno

1 Like

Re: My Piebald Caucasian, History, Puppies And Pictures by Acjohn(m): 6:46am On Feb 05, 2021
In the pic below is big show at four weeks, and big show at 11 months.

Bigshow is still adjusting and growing, he is now 82cm in height from the shoulder at 11months.
The face and other relevant bodily configuration are gradually setting in, we will soon start using him for stud services

1 Like

Re: My Piebald Caucasian, History, Puppies And Pictures by Naybahood(m): 12:08pm On Feb 05, 2021
Boss
I’m really impressed with the detailed information about the dogs . I wish people could be as loyal and informative as this .

I’m in the market for a pure breed Caucasian shepherd or a mix of saint bernad like yours is entertained too . I’m just worried bout the size of it due to the Saint Bernard genes.

I stay at Egbeda, Lagos
Re: My Piebald Caucasian, History, Puppies And Pictures by IamAnderson(m): 2:34pm On Feb 07, 2021
Naybahood:
Boss
I’m really impressed with the detailed information about the dogs . I wish people could be as loyal and informative as this .

I’m in the market for a pure breed Caucasian shepherd or a mix of saint bernad like yours is entertained too . I’m just worried bout the size of it due to the Saint Bernard genes.

I stay at Egbeda, Lagos

his dogs are purebred Caucasians, they just have piebald genes in them hence the white colouration.
they aren't saint Bernard mixed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who knew Feeding Eba(garri) To Ur Dog Could Be Both Economical And Effective / Male Caucasian Sherpards For Sale / Binggo Dog Food In Ikorodu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.