Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,601 members, 7,914,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:21 AM

The Two Wise Men You Should Never Disobey In This Forum. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Two Wise Men You Should Never Disobey In This Forum. (739 Views)

Only Fools Marry For Love, Wise Men Marry.... / When Angel Gabriel Asked You To Take A Picture With All The Men You Slept With / Nigerian Men, you Are Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Two Wise Men You Should Never Disobey In This Forum. by kollinzgee(m): 1:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
one is a brotherly teacher does all things for free and the other is a good teacher but is a businessman does his for money.these men are no other than the greatest and the wisest harddon and charles nneji .the former is a great teacher who has one of the oldest and longest threads on NL "Dating drills" the later has ran away because he was unappreciated by my make money first gang boys on Nl who are still crying today after the same money failed them with women but his book the "bang rule" is still the best selling book ever on NL.If great men like the singer olamide with all his money and fame sang a hit song title "wonmado" who are you an average man that women will not cheat on you or reject you.
i have read both the dating drills and bang rule and i noticed something ,fear a man who has practices a single move a thousand times than a move who has practise a thousand moves.these men have taken years to study women and came up with real truth unlike you and i who just based ours on human philosophy and guesswork.these men are like scientists they have done their theories,practicals and have come to conclusions take it or leave its the bitter truth.
years back i made mistake by listening to average men here who advised me to leave the teachings by this men and be myself and be matured and sincere i did that and i can tell ladies still messed me up big time i was so confused and resentful .you see that book the bang rule if you disobey any law in that book you will surely pay dearly for it.i dumbed the dating drills sometime ago wanted to be straight with women no lies,no games but i still failed woefully i was never appreciated not the womens fault though they cant cheat nature women are moved by feelings its either they like you naturally or you know how totrigger it in them sefini.
l am not antiubunja but i dont want to hate women but rather know how to control them and that why i am going back to those teachings .All the best for you all.

kollinzgee

1 Like

Re: The Two Wise Men You Should Never Disobey In This Forum. by Eberechi24(f): 2:02pm On Apr 04, 2020
Misplaced priority. Read rich dad, Poor first before going back to read recycled materials.
Re: The Two Wise Men You Should Never Disobey In This Forum. by kollinzgee(m): 2:07pm On Apr 04, 2020
Eberechi24:
Misplaced priority. Read rich dad, Poor first before going back to read recycled materials.

And who told you i haven't read that old woman undecided
Re: The Two Wise Men You Should Never Disobey In This Forum. by Eberechi24(f): 2:24pm On Apr 04, 2020
kollinzgee:

And who told you i haven't read that old woman undecided

Lol, evening newspaper will be better. kiss

Ok, you've read it. How have you applied it in your life?

Thank me oo cause am your keeping your "dead" thread alive.
Re: The Two Wise Men You Should Never Disobey In This Forum. by Starboytwo(m): 2:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
Read things fall apart instead, by chinua Achebe...

The whole world is falling apart
Re: The Two Wise Men You Should Never Disobey In This Forum. by GreatResearcher: 2:40pm On Apr 04, 2020
kollinzgee:
one is a brotherly teacher does all things for free and the other is a good teacher but is a businessman does his for money.these men are no other than the greatest and the wisest harddon and charles nneji .the former is a great teacher who has one of the oldest and longest threads on NL "Dating drills" the later has ran away because he was unappreciated by my make money first gang boys on Nl who are still crying today after the same money failed them with women but his book the "bang rule" is still the best selling book ever on NL.If great men like the singer olamide with all his money and fame sang a hit song title "wonmado" who are you an average man that women will not cheat on you or reject you.
i have read both the dating drills and bang rule and i noticed something ,fear a man who has practices a single move a thousand times than a move who has practise a thousand moves.these men have taken years to study women and came up with real truth unlike you and i who just based ours on human philosophy and guesswork.these men are like scientists they have done their theories,practicals and have come to conclusions take it or leave its the bitter truth.
years back i made mistake by listening to average men here who advised me to leave the teachings by this men and be myself and be matured and sincere i did that and i can tell ladies still messed me up big time i was so confused and resentful .you see that book the bang rule if you disobey any law in that book you will surely pay dearly for it.i dumbed the dating drills sometime ago wanted to be straight with women no lies,no games but i still failed woefully i was never appreciated not the womens fault though they cant cheat nature women are moved by feelings its either they like you naturally or you know how totrigger it in them sefini.
l am not antiubunja but i dont want to hate women but rather know how to control them and that why i am going back to those teachings .All the best for you all.

kollinzgee

Please next time you mention Harddon and Charles Nneji, don't forget Ubunja and Martinez39s
Re: The Two Wise Men You Should Never Disobey In This Forum. by GreatResearcher: 2:45pm On Apr 04, 2020
kollinzgee:

kollinzgee

OlawaleBammie
Re: The Two Wise Men You Should Never Disobey In This Forum. by HARDDON: 12:28am On Apr 05, 2020
kollinzgee:

kollinzgee

wow, greatest and wisest?

#thinkingToMyself: if only he knows I'm still a learner. grin

Thanks, however, for the ecomium.
Glad I could add a light to your dating paths.

Rich Regards
Don

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Waiting Vulture (picture) / Lesbian Babe Moans Wildly While Her Pussy Gets Sucked So Hard / Name Ceremony In Your Wife's parent house

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.