Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,143 members, 7,890,853 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:00 PM

Bbnaija Tacha Advises Nigerians On The Implications Of 5G - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Tacha Advises Nigerians On The Implications Of 5G (2280 Views)

‘My AMVCA Outfit Cost N140m’ – BBNaija’s Tacha (Photo) / Tacha Advises Nigerian Electorates To Have Sense & Vote Good Leaders In 2023 / Ask For A Refund: Tacha Advises Ladies Who Did Botched Bum Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Tacha Advises Nigerians On The Implications Of 5G by joseph6071: 2:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
Concerned Bbnaija Tacha has come out to advise Nigerians on why they should reject the 5G.

She wrote...

"5G will substantially increase exposure to radio frequency electromagnetic fields.. If you’re not alarmed about the DANGERS of 5G radiation to HUMANS and to the ENVIRONMENT you should be.. iSAY NO TO 5G in NIGERIA"

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2020/04/bbnaija-tacha-advises-nigerians-on.html

Re: Bbnaija Tacha Advises Nigerians On The Implications Of 5G by wilsonchilboy(m): 2:14pm On Apr 04, 2020
See tacha de school us o ... Person wey never show brezz finish watin concern am concern 5g

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Tacha Advises Nigerians On The Implications Of 5G by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
The Tacha we know is not brilliant enough to come up with this advice...

9 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Tacha Advises Nigerians On The Implications Of 5G by Nwodosis(m): 2:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
What does Tacha know about 5G? She should educate and advise us more on benefits of perfumes usage!
Re: Bbnaija Tacha Advises Nigerians On The Implications Of 5G by sweettease(f): 2:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
Such an embarrassing protest... SMH And I used to like her cry

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Tacha Advises Nigerians On The Implications Of 5G by blackboy(m): 2:18pm On Apr 04, 2020
If the world embraces it it's a go. Be it a killer or not so long as the world embraces it. As in countries.
When that times comes we will cross the bridge
Re: Bbnaija Tacha Advises Nigerians On The Implications Of 5G by ehbellsho(m): 2:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
joseph6071:

Concerned Bbnaija Tacha has come out to advise Nigerians on why they should reject the 5G.

She wrote...

"5G will substantially increase exposure to radio frequency electromagnetic fields.. If you’re not alarmed about the DANGERS of 5G radiation to HUMANS and to the ENVIRONMENT you should be.. iSAY NO TO 5G in NIGERIA"

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2020/04/bbnaija-tacha-advises-nigerians-on.html

are you sure?
Re: Bbnaija Tacha Advises Nigerians On The Implications Of 5G by cyndy1000(f): 2:41pm On Apr 04, 2020
I don't get the hashtag #tachapavedtheway#?
As in telling us the implications because she don do the analysis?
Re: Bbnaija Tacha Advises Nigerians On The Implications Of 5G by Nairalandmonika: 2:51pm On Apr 04, 2020
What most people don't know is that we are already expose to billions of electromagnetic waves even b4 5g. 2g, 3g n 4g all produce radiowaves with different wavelengths n frequency. 5g been the recent has the shortest wavelengths.

Radiowaves has little to know effect on our body else we will all be dead. As you read this a billion radiowaves just pass through you.

Am surprised why people are coming up with such dumb idea that 5g is coronavirus. Even Nigeria Telecom engineers should know better but you see them spreading the same fake news, education is Nigeria is useless.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Tacha Advises Nigerians On The Implications Of 5G by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 04, 2020
If this girl has become so brilliant, I believe there's a chance for others (won't mention names)
Re: Bbnaija Tacha Advises Nigerians On The Implications Of 5G by wingmanIII: 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2020
A girl that can barely spell her own name is now an authority on molecular physics. Chai! 5G don suffer!
Re: Bbnaija Tacha Advises Nigerians On The Implications Of 5G by BrutusOj(m): 12:48am On Apr 05, 2020
Nairalandmonika:
What most people don't know is that we are already expose to billions of electromagnetic waves even b4 5g. 2g, 3g n 4g all produce radiowaves with different wavelengths n frequency. 5g been the recent has the shortest wavelengths.

Radiowaves has little to know effect on our body else we will all be dead. As you read this a billion radiowaves just pass through you.

Am surprised why people are coming up with such dumb idea that 5g is coronavirus. Even Nigeria Telecom engineers should know better but you see them spreading the same fake news, education is Nigeria is useless.
You sounds like someone who is knowledgeable in radiation Physics/Electronics. If I may ask, what's the frequency bands of the 5G? WHO is yet to publish any research work on the 5G technology. Apart from US that launched theirs in 2018, most nations proposed 2020 as launch year, hence no substantial finding on the likely health effects of 5G. Why are we now in a rush to join the developed nations in launching 5G? We may end up exposing ourselves to high frequency radiowaves with little improvement in service delivery from the useless Telecom companies we have here for nothing as usual. How many of us enjoyed 4G? has there been any significant difference between 3G wnd 4G? The 5G transmitters are going to be numerous for efficiency as signals from them can only travel a short distance. I think the bone of contention is the anticipated increase in the radiation level from mobile base stations. The effect may not be more than the usual heating effect and other minor effects, but we shouldn't rush into installing them for now.
Re: Bbnaija Tacha Advises Nigerians On The Implications Of 5G by DriggityDre: 1:07am On Apr 05, 2020
sweettease:
Such an embarrassing protest... SMH And I used to like hercry
If I'm not mistaken, I could remember when you argue on a BBN thread supporting the smelly being for hours on end. Thank God your eye don clear.
Re: Bbnaija Tacha Advises Nigerians On The Implications Of 5G by sweettease(f): 6:37am On Apr 05, 2020
DriggityDre:

If I'm not mistaken, I could remember when you argue on a BBN thread supporting the smelly being for hours on end. Thank God your eye don clear.
Dude, dont get it twisted, that's not me, I was mute on nairaland that period with only a handful of posts not spent on Tacha, I only liked her cause nobody could shame her body wise.
Re: Bbnaija Tacha Advises Nigerians On The Implications Of 5G by temptnow: 8:27am On Apr 05, 2020
Fish brain want to school Buhari government?

We don suffer for this country

Re: Bbnaija Tacha Advises Nigerians On The Implications Of 5G by adesmarty: 11:18am On Apr 05, 2020
I can bet my empty account that tacha does not know the meaning of radio frequency electromagnetic radiation grin grin grin
Re: Bbnaija Tacha Advises Nigerians On The Implications Of 5G by emmabest2000(m): 12:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
Waiting for mercy advice on COVID-19 grin

Them be spiritual opponent shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I’m 30 And Looking For Love. I Can’t Cook, I Can’t Wash – Lady Writes As She Sea / Jay Z Is Ready To Invest In Arsenal Fc / Wizkid Acquires A New 2013 Porsche Panamera S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.