Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,671 members, 7,878,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:22 AM

Ladies Do Not Date An Akangon - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Do Not Date An Akangon (328 Views)

Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? / Reasons Why You May Not Date Or Marry The One You Love That Loves You / Is It Right For A 30-Year-Old Man To Date An 18-Year-Old Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Do Not Date An Akangon by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:51pm On Apr 04, 2020
I read a post on Nair land about a Lady who shared her life experience of why ladies should avoid dating a stingy man I strongly agree with her.

I remember in my previous relationships there was this particular ex of mine I date his other name is Akagon very Stingy

Am this kind of lady I don't demand too much especially when am in a relationship and I dont know why am I like that but I value simple things.

This Akangon has never taken me out before , I even used to take him out even buy stuff for him self until a day he was sick I spent money on his medication and make sure he was okay and that was my transport money to go to work and I became totally broke.

I told him to borrow me money now that he has been paid salary guess what! He ignored me and made me regret why I was just too nice to help him even when I didn't have enough and when I needed him to support me just to help me carry my luggage to my new apartment he was nowhere to be found telling me dont I have friends I broke the relation ship he kept on calling and I blocked his line.

He wanted to come back but ladies me I said No No No to Akangon because if you marry such so shall you lie on it forever what a selfish Man.

I advise ladies please dont date a stingy man because of I love you let him keep his love to himself.

Be with a man who can spend on you and treat you like his Queen make you feel special in a simple way it doesn't have to be expensive.

We have guys who are not stingy unlike some

And note;

If he is the type of guy that want your relationship to be secret note he is not the one for you and he does not love you.

If he is the type of guy that is not jealous whenever you take pictures with men and the fact you have male besties he does not react note that he does not love you

If he is the type of guy that does not make you know his family and he makes you feel like you are controlling he is not the one for you and he does not love

No to secrets relationship
Re: Ladies Do Not Date An Akangon by SavageResponse(m): 3:44pm On Apr 04, 2020
Wordsfrombimpe:
I read a post on Nair land about a Lady who shared her life experience of why ladies should avoid dating a stingy man I strongly agree with her.

I remember in my previous relationships there was this particular ex of mine I date his other name is Akagon very Stingy

Am this kind of lady I don't demand too much especially when am in a relationship and I dont know why am I like that but I value simple things.

This Akangon has never taken me out before , I even used to take him out even buy stuff for him self until a day he was sick I spent money on his medication and make sure he was okay and that was my transport money to go to work and I became totally broke.

I told him to borrow me money now that he has been paid salary guess what! He ignored me and made me regret why I was just too nice to help him even when I didn't have enough and when I needed him to support me just to help me carry my luggage to my new apartment he was nowhere to be found telling me dont I have friends I broke the relation ship he kept on calling and I blocked his line.

He wanted to come back but ladies me I said No No No to Akangon because if you marry such so shall you lie on it forever what a selfish Man.

I advise ladies please dont date a stingy man because of I love you let him keep his love to himself.

Be with a man who can spend on you and treat you like his Queen make you feel special in a simple way it doesn't have to be expensive.

We have guys who are not stingy unlike some

And note;

If he is the type of guy that want your relationship to be secret note he is not the one for you and he does not love you.

If he is the type of guy that is not jealous whenever you take pictures with men and the fact you have male besties he does not react note that he does not love you

If he is the type of guy that does not make you know his family and he makes you feel like you are controlling he is not the one for you and he does not love

No to secrets relationship

It is only hungry girls that see relationship as a poverty alleviation scheme!
Re: Ladies Do Not Date An Akangon by MJBOLT: 4:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
i will give my unbiased opinion when i read your ex own side of the story
Re: Ladies Do Not Date An Akangon by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 04, 2020
This your story is so LAME, that it can so pass as SHIT anyday and anytime.
You guyz just wake up to post nonsense and believe rational minds to swallow same, hook, line and sinker.

(1) (Reply)

WEIGHT LOSS: Let's Get That Body In 4 Weeks (Belly, Arm And General Body Fat) / Reasons Why Marriages Easily Break Today / Don't Compare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.