Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,211 members, 7,873,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:32 PM

Guys Where Can I Find Good Application For My Nokia N900 Please - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Guys Where Can I Find Good Application For My Nokia N900 Please (3600 Views)

How Can I Download Whatsapp With My Nokia 5330? / How To Download Whatapp Application For Nokia 2700 Classic / Why Cant My Nokia C3 Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Where Can I Find Good Application For My Nokia N900 Please by salix9ice(m): 4:15pm On Dec 31, 2010
hey guys i need some sites to find my nokia n900 applications the ones i have are not good at all please help

Re: Guys Where Can I Find Good Application For My Nokia N900 Please by symbianDON(m): 5:10pm On Jan 01, 2011
post your phone number (if u r ok by it) and i ll text a few good sites i personal use
Re: Guys Where Can I Find Good Application For My Nokia N900 Please by zugoboss(m): 12:15pm On Jan 02, 2011
Pls drop it here,I need it too.tks
Re: Guys Where Can I Find Good Application For My Nokia N900 Please by zugoboss(m): 12:28pm On Jan 02, 2011
Re: Guys Where Can I Find Good Application For My Nokia N900 Please by Dyt(f): 12:39pm On Jan 02, 2011
Almost every1 knows abt getjar
getjar s got cool n free app
Re: Guys Where Can I Find Good Application For My Nokia N900 Please by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2011
whatever happened to the repositories on your phone?

are u really in sync with using that phone or u just a call/text person?

anyways, i hope u will be able to install stuff o, cos that fone with u is not a mere fone, its a machine

i have full desktop os on that thing, ubuntu, windows xp

then maybe one needs to ask what exactly u mean by apps? what do u wanna do, play games? or what? regular apps like firefox etc are in the repos naw

anyway, check these sites, though i fail to understand how and why u asking this question here when a simple google query will give u info

http://www.nokian900applications.com/

http://nokia-n900.com/

http://www.applicationsn900.com/

http://www.meego.ch/tag/nokia-n900-applications/

http://nokiatouch.me/applications/search/N900.html?n=1

http://thenokiablog.com/2009/10/27/maemo-extras-nokia-n900-applications/
Re: Guys Where Can I Find Good Application For My Nokia N900 Please by salix9ice(m): 5:01pm On Jan 06, 2011
zugoboss:

Pls drop it here,I need it too.tks

my number is +60 0104295961
that my number
Re: Guys Where Can I Find Good Application For My Nokia N900 Please by salix9ice(m): 5:03pm On Jan 06, 2011
symbianDON:

post your phone number (if u r ok by it) and i ll text a few good sites i personal use
my number is +60 0104295961
Re: Guys Where Can I Find Good Application For My Nokia N900 Please by zugoboss(m): 5:13am On Jan 07, 2011
@Salice,I understand you. You're looking for sites where u can download tight apps,games probably with another device then send & install it on ur n900,same thing I'm looking for. But as for the dictionary & bible,its available on the application manager of the phone just go & download it directly preferably thru any of the internet data bundle or try maemo.org. I've some nice apps I downloaded thru these means,but still not satisfied.you can also make it run java files.Shun that phone na beast! With endless possibilities.
Re: Guys Where Can I Find Good Application For My Nokia N900 Please by salix9ice(m): 2:34pm On Jan 07, 2011
@zuggoboss. that it, the apps in the application manager are not intresting at all, i have seen people running good applications and games with the same phone on net,i dont know where they get that from.u said there is dictionary in the app manager, what i only c there is stardic and after installation if i open it it empty telling me to load a dictionary again. i dont get it. and again is it the microemulator u using in running jar or u have another thing else, cos d emulator is not clear and it very small, and cant run some of the jar i need.
Re: Guys Where Can I Find Good Application For My Nokia N900 Please by salix9ice(m): 2:36pm On Jan 07, 2011
@zuggoboss. that it, the apps in the application manager are not intresting at all, i have seen people running good applications and games with the same phone on net,i dont know where they get that from.u said there is dictionary in the app manager, what i only c there is stardic and after installation if i open it it empty telling me to load a dictionary again. i dont get it. and again is it the microemulator u using in running jar or u have another thing else, cos d emulator is not clear and it very small, and cant run some of the jar i need.a
Re: Guys Where Can I Find Good Application For My Nokia N900 Please by ED1: 3:45pm On Jan 08, 2011
@Salix
Seriously U wont get the same treatment from an N900 as U got off an N97.
The difference between these two is the difference in platform-Java and Linux.
But for all apps that wld run on your N900, pls visit http://maemo.org/
Try this and lets know how Ur thots on what U r find therein, Cheers

N900 rocks!!!
Re: Guys Where Can I Find Good Application For My Nokia N900 Please by salix9ice(m): 6:14pm On Jan 10, 2011
maemo.org have got a lot of apps from there just that there are not good ones that why i want to know if there is any other means of getting better apps and games
and again must i go through internet before installing just a common appplication.
Re: Guys Where Can I Find Good Application For My Nokia N900 Please by Princeofilorin(m): 9:23pm On Jan 10, 2011
N900 is not a good phone for applications.

get an iphone if u need the best apps in the world.

i have an iphone 3GS 16GB for sale

call 07030237175
Re: Guys Where Can I Find Good Application For My Nokia N900 Please by zugoboss(m): 11:34am On Jan 15, 2011
^^^Guy,there is no way in this world a n900 user will stoop so low as switching to an iphone 3GS. So market ur phone some where else.
Re: Guys Where Can I Find Good Application For My Nokia N900 Please by Jibson999(m): 6:24pm On Jan 15, 2011
no disrespect guyz. im using a nokia5800xm but im planning to change 2 the N900 as soon as possible. ild lyk to know from d users what u gain that oda phones dont have
Re: Guys Where Can I Find Good Application For My Nokia N900 Please by zenus(m): 12:10pm On Jan 24, 2011
Princeofilorin:

N900 is not a good phone for applications.

get an iphone if u need the best apps in the world.

i have an iphone 3GS 16GB for sale

call 07030237175

N900 accept Web OS application
If u need more application go to application manager - applicateion cateloge and add repositoty -

I'm playing Need for Speed and Asphalt 5 on my N900.
It do support java if u which to install java
Re: Guys Where Can I Find Good Application For My Nokia N900 Please by zenus(m): 12:14pm On Jan 24, 2011
This Phone is not for lazy users
Re: Guys Where Can I Find Good Application For My Nokia N900 Please by garbigarba: 2:02am On Jan 25, 2011
@poster The nokia N900 is not a phone, it is a mobile computer wit smartphone functions, **No Pun intended** but dis device wasn't made for the regular joe, if u avin problems wit getting apps,games and the lot on the device, then you probably don't deserve to own an N900,give it 2 sum1 who can maximise the power that the beast of a device yields.
By the way I own an N900 and a blackberry(crappiest O.S by d way, tnk God 4 BIS), The N900 is 1 of the best things that has happend 2 me, m crazi about it, #Pronto
Re: Guys Where Can I Find Good Application For My Nokia N900 Please by zenus(m): 9:59am On Jan 25, 2011
garbigarba:

@poster The nokia N900 is not a phone, it is a mobile computer wit smartphone functions, **No Pun intended** but dis device wasn't made for the regular joe, if u avin problems wit getting apps,games and the lot on the device, then you probably don't deserve to own an N900,give it 2 sum1 who can maximise the power that the beast of a device yields.
By the way I own an N900 and a blackberry(crappiest O.S by d way, tnk God 4 BIS), The N900 is 1 of the best things that has happend 2 me, m crazi about it, #Pronto

True Talk -
I'm looking for 8GIG Memory card to add meego to it
Re: Guys Where Can I Find Good Application For My Nokia N900 Please by dabena: 10:43am On Aug 22, 2011
hello peoples,
how can i get the license for office package on the n900 phone.
everytime i try to use it it tells me, license expired.
also is there an application for chatting on yahoo, fb, and gmail?
thanks
Re: Guys Where Can I Find Good Application For My Nokia N900 Please by Xionez(m): 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2011
Has anyone tried Nitdroid for Gingerbread. Heard its quite stable and supports 78% of all andriod apps in the Android Marketplace (thanks to screen size and specs).
Saw a video but i want to have a second view of it.
Re: Guys Where Can I Find Good Application For My Nokia N900 Please by double3(m): 10:52pm On Aug 25, 2011
plz i nid a neat nokia e72, any serious seller should contact me wth th e-mail, donfuzo4life@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Camon CM Vs Tecno CX; Which One Is Better? / ZEALOT S15 Unboxing, First Impression And Review / Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Review: Finally, This Phone Is Mad Gan!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.