Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,667 members, 7,975,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 08:07 AM

Darkest Thoughts - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Darkest Thoughts (301 Views)

The Darkest Demon Fox (Werewolves story) 16+ / The Darkest Side Of Love - Episode 5 / The Darkest Side Of Love - Episode 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Darkest Thoughts by warripikin17(m): 4:04pm On Apr 04, 2020
So I'm Daniel,a teenager and these are a few of my "penings"

My dark side is a real part of me that I'll never deny, without it, I'll never know my light (if it exists).

To be socially awkward is no flaw,
society tries to tell me otherwise.
I go out and see so many fake faces and hear tons of lukewarm bullshit.
But whence I cast my sight upon a quiet person,I say to myself,
"ahh,so you understand?"

Searching for symptoms online, emotional instability, sorrow, rage, boredom, lime personality.
It's a disorder but it's important, without it I'd just FIT IN.

They only knew the part of me plagiarized from society,I smiled, found excitement in "exciting things", mingled and spoke to people.
But I'd get to the comfort of my bedroom,and laugh in maddend manners",they don't know ".
They couldn't handle it,the realness I brought to the table,the desire to be alone,the way I spoke to my mind.
And trust me,they never will.
But I'm sick now,
I HAVE THESE LUCID DREAMS,WHERE I CAN'T MOVE A THING,
people all around me, having tons of friends,I wake up,glad it's all but nightmares.
(For Juice WRLD )�

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Amazon Publishing Mastery / How To Stay Calm And Happy With People / Job Recruitment For Professional Writers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.