Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,612 members, 7,888,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:15 PM

Check The Relief Materials Given To Our CDA (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check The Relief Materials Given To Our CDA (photos) (2348 Views)

Top 10 JAMB Score 2024 - Check The Source / “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun / When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check The Relief Materials Given To Our CDA (photos) by Laos1(m): 5:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
Just now, we received this relief materials sent to our community of over 60 houses, From the Ogun State Government. We really appreciate it ooo grin grin grin. But unfortunately we just have to give the elderly ones.
Now let's brace up for this hunger season. because our government doesn't even have plans for us at all.
Imagine, are they expecting the whole community to feed on this for the next 2wks?

1 Like

Re: Check The Relief Materials Given To Our CDA (photos) by Sey1900: 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
shocked community or household bro??

1 Like

Re: Check The Relief Materials Given To Our CDA (photos) by LibertyRep: 6:43pm On Apr 04, 2020
Now the OP has to be clear.

Is this for the whole community of 60 houses OR
for one house out of the 60 houses.

..and what community is this?
Re: Check The Relief Materials Given To Our CDA (photos) by Laos1(m): 7:08pm On Apr 04, 2020
LibertyRep:
Now the OP has to be clear.

Is this for the whole community of 60 houses OR
for one house out of the 60 houses.

..and what community is this?
It's for the whole community of over 60 houses my brother

4 Likes

Re: Check The Relief Materials Given To Our CDA (photos) by helinues: 7:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
How are we sure this is Ogun state?

Which part of Ogun state have this red mud land?

Why are there no government labels on any of the gift?

Just asking to be sure

Re: Check The Relief Materials Given To Our CDA (photos) by Laos1(m): 7:25pm On Apr 04, 2020
helinues:

Just asking to be sure
Yeah, it's in Ogun State precisely Ilaro in Yewa south. The community chairman is my father.
The photo below is the warehouse it was stored for each community in the town to pick theirs

5 Likes

Re: Check The Relief Materials Given To Our CDA (photos) by LibertyRep: 7:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
Laos1:

It's for the whole community of over 60 houses my brother

That should be outrightly rejected my brother.

This is shameful.

What community is this?

4 Likes

Re: Check The Relief Materials Given To Our CDA (photos) by Laos1(m): 7:53pm On Apr 04, 2020
LibertyRep:

That should be outrightly rejected my brother.

This is shameful.

What community is this?
Rejected? Hmmnnnnn. If u see the way this old men and women in their 60s and 70s are struggling to just have little of this, you will surely feel pity for them. Reason why the whole community agreed to give the aged people only. We young people can still cope without it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check The Relief Materials Given To Our CDA (photos) by Laos1(m): 7:54pm On Apr 04, 2020
Sey1900:
shocked community or household bro??
Na the whole community o my brother
Re: Check The Relief Materials Given To Our CDA (photos) by lionness(f): 8:24pm On Apr 04, 2020
Even them add power oil join!
Share one teaspoon of the rice per house grin
Trust any government of Nigeria at you own peril. grin
It’s a tantanmonous enormousness criminality to be so poor in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Check The Relief Materials Given To Our CDA (photos) by AgentNairaland(f): 8:28pm On Apr 04, 2020
Afonja Must You Be Complaining.. Den No Give You Complain Den Give Still Complaining Mba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check The Relief Materials Given To Our CDA (photos) by Lighthammer(m): 8:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Afonja Must You Be Complaining.. Den No Give You Complain Den Give Still Complaining Mba
your post reeks of stupidity...maleditto idiota

2 Likes

Re: Check The Relief Materials Given To Our CDA (photos) by AgentNairaland(f): 8:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
Lighthammer:

your post reeks of stupidity...maleditto idiota

You just learn am? grin Osti de Calisse de Tabarnak
Re: Check The Relief Materials Given To Our CDA (photos) by Lighthammer(m): 8:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
AgentNairaland:

You just learn am? grin Osti de Calisse de Tabarnak
i will starve you of the attention u are craving for.... idiota sin cerebro
Re: Check The Relief Materials Given To Our CDA (photos) by Badb0y4lyf(m): 8:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
For my street of almost 87 houses it was just one bag of rice.

2 Likes

Re: Check The Relief Materials Given To Our CDA (photos) by AgentNairaland(f): 8:38pm On Apr 04, 2020
Lighthammer:

i will starve you of the attention u are craving for....
idiota sin cerebro

Mira este puto, You'll get well soon ok grin
Re: Check The Relief Materials Given To Our CDA (photos) by LivingSage: 8:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
Must they share something?
They'll still be claiming millions of Naira for this disgraceful relief package afterwards undecided

That guy above me Sha, always constituting nuisance. angry

1 Like

Re: Check The Relief Materials Given To Our CDA (photos) by AgentNairaland(f): 8:43pm On Apr 04, 2020
Lighthammer:

i will starve you of the attention u are craving for....
idiota sin cerebro.. Is like you just learn IDIOTA grin

You don tire hehehehehe.. Téigh go dtí ifreann!
Re: Check The Relief Materials Given To Our CDA (photos) by LibertyRep: 8:44pm On Apr 04, 2020
Laos1:

Rejected? Hmmnnnnn. If u see the way this old men and women in their 60s and 70s are struggling to just have little of this, you will surely feel pity for them. Reason why the whole community agreed to give the aged people only. We young people can still cope without it

I'll suggest that the community members take it upon themselves to take care of these old and vulnerable people through personal commitments. Even the FG conditional transfer may not reach them, hope you know.

The materials over there is what is called ' isonu'
The government will still go ahead to announce that they've given your community Covid-19 relief materials and you dare not day otherwise.

Let them know how you feel without pretence.
Re: Check The Relief Materials Given To Our CDA (photos) by MadeINchenzen2: 8:46pm On Apr 04, 2020
4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si59ikkBP9A
Re: Check The Relief Materials Given To Our CDA (photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 04, 2020
Una too complain oooo
Hunger bad
Re: Check The Relief Materials Given To Our CDA (photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
Laos1:

Yeah, it's in Ogun State precisely Ilaro in Yewa south. The community chairman is my father.
The photo below is the warehouse it was stored for each community in the town to pick theirs
Don't mind that guy.
He wanted to go tribal with this.
He has ran away.

2 Likes

Re: Check The Relief Materials Given To Our CDA (photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
helinues:

Just asking to be sure

Mr go and eat..

Which part of ogun..see question..

and you are one of those fighting for your own share.

2 Likes

Re: Check The Relief Materials Given To Our CDA (photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
Laos1:

Don't mind him..

He is currently dragging for his own share

1 Like

Re: Check The Relief Materials Given To Our CDA (photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
Laos1:

Na the whole community o my brother
Stop answering them

Most of them have mockery undertone.

U don't owe anybody any explanation.

U don't know how these nairaland e warriors operates.

2 Likes

Re: Check The Relief Materials Given To Our CDA (photos) by Ezmans: 8:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
lionness:
Even them add power oil join!
Share one teaspoon of the rice per house grin
Trust any government of Nigeria at you own peril. grin
It’s a tantanmonous enormousness criminality to be so poor in Nigeria
I have forgotten anything called Nigeria
Re: Check The Relief Materials Given To Our CDA (photos) by NaijaMutant(f): 9:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
As long as they don't discriminate on the recipients then Ogun state may even be better.

Lagos State only distributes relief materials to APC members only, who must show their voters card or lasra

I witnessed this in Surulere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check The Relief Materials Given To Our CDA (photos) by kayusely70(m): 9:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
To the best of my knowledge the ogun state govt has postponed the distribution till sunday.
Re: Check The Relief Materials Given To Our CDA (photos) by padi94(m): 9:14pm On Apr 04, 2020
Lol... them even give una one empty bag join

Re: Check The Relief Materials Given To Our CDA (photos) by Laos1(m): 9:18pm On Apr 04, 2020
kayusely70:
To the best of my knowledge the ogun state govt has postponed the distribution till sunday.
It's probably your area. But our L.G received it today.
Re: Check The Relief Materials Given To Our CDA (photos) by Fidelismaria: 9:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ogun state is nothing more but a fvcked up state filled with witches and wizards and terrible bad people
Re: Check The Relief Materials Given To Our CDA (photos) by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
sassysure:

Don't mind that guy.
He wanted to go tribal with this.
He has ran away.
He's an hard core zombie. Albeit a foolish one
Why is dis not on fp BTW

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Do You Think Is Behind The Onslaught Against Tinubu Political Dynasty? / FG To Commence Dialogue With IPOB On The Way Forward / Unknown Gunmen Kill 4 Soldiers In Abakaliki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.