Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,067 members, 7,890,517 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:15 PM

Happy New Year 2011:40 Good Hot Songs Of The Decade (2000 To 2009) - Part I - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Happy New Year 2011:40 Good Hot Songs Of The Decade (2000 To 2009) - Part I (1812 Views)

Part Iv (the Conclusion) - Continuation -- Happy New Year 2011: 40 Good Hot Song / What's The Best Nigerian Rap Song Of The Decade?? / Best Nigerian Albums Of The Decade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Year 2011:40 Good Hot Songs Of The Decade (2000 To 2009) - Part I by NovellP: 5:35pm On Dec 31, 2010
For the Music Fans all over the World,

For Good Entertainment Purposes,

Please note: To make it more Entertaining, I have decided not to include any mentioned songs from the list of songs mentioned at the end of Last Year on Last Year's list of songs on this specified list. In addition, most of these songs can be heard for free on Youtube.com by searching or you may have to look elsewhere.

Hello All. Hope you are having a Wonderful holiday season wherever you are. As you know, Year 2011 is just around the corner. As a result, the end of first decade of the New Millenium is fast approaching. It's hard to say but the truth is year 2010 is almost over. Hope the New Decade and Year approaching brings you various good Blessings (Peace, Prosperity, etc.) in all your good Endeavours (present and future). To bring in the New Year and Decade with style, I couldn't resist not sending you a list of 40 Hot Good songs (Some are very famous while others are not very famous) from this decade (Year 2000 to 2009 -- please note -- there are no songs from Year 2010 included) including a few new Singles to rock the World in the Year 2010, ranging from all kinds of music genres (excluding only both Hard Rock and Heavy Metal). I hope to send you up to 40, it all depends on my schedule before New Year's Day. Hope you will like the list of songs as enlisted below. May the Almighty God keep guiding and blessing you in all your good present and future endeavours. Amen. Not to forget, please feel free to spread the words out and as the saying goes, "Good Music is surely good for the Soul." ---Thank You,

01. Usher featuring Lil Jon and Ludacris - "Yeah!" Pop/Dance (Year 2004)

02. Norman Brown featuring Chante Moore- "Feeling the Way" Smooth Jazz/RandB
(Year 2002)

03. One Republic featuring Timbaland (or Timberland featuring One Republic)-
"Apologize" Alternative Rock - Pop Rock (Year 2007)

04. Marc Anthony - "You Sang to Me" Pop, Latin Pop and RandB
(Single released sometime on February 2000, therefore making this list)

05. Carlos Santana featuring Product G&B - "Maria Maria"
Latin/RandB/Dance (Released on January 25th 2000, therefore making this list)

05* Seal - "I am your Man" Soul/RandB/Rock (New single released with his Hits
Compilation Album on November 30th 2009 -- Will likely still be a Hit Single
entering Year 2010) - * denotes Bonus, added on the list.

06. OutKast - "Hey Ya!" Hip-Hop/Dance (Year 2003)

07. Daniel Bedingfield - "If You're Not the One" Pop (Year 2002) (Released as a single
in 2002 in the United Kingdom while in 2003 in the United States. An Artist from New
Zealand).

08. Will Young - "Friday's Child" Pop (Album released 2003 but single released in
2004. One of Britain's successful Artist. Has sold over 8 million Album worldwide)

09. Oleta Adams- "Picture you the way that I do" Soul/Gospel/Jazz (From her new
Album released on April 21st 2009)

10. Kevin Lyttle- "Turn Me On" Originally recorded as a Soca ballad - considered
Soca/DanceHall/Reggae - (Recorded in 2001 but released in Summer 2004 in the
United States) - From Saint Vincent and the Grenadines,

10* Athena Cage- "Until You Come Back To Me" Nice Instrumental background sounds
RandB/Adult Contemporary and Soul (From her Debut Album released in 2001)
* denotes Bonus, added on the list.

CONCLUSION of Part I of a Possible Part IV, Please Stay
Tuned,
H A P P Y N E W Y E A R I N A D V A N C E

Peace and God Bless,
from the one and only,
Novell aka DJ Novell,
Re: Happy New Year 2011:40 Good Hot Songs Of The Decade (2000 To 2009) - Part I by itstpia8: 6:44pm On Dec 16, 2014

(1) (Reply)

[news & Update] Free Drum Sample Packs (october) / Tiwa Savage – Rewind (mp3) / Download Instrumental: Bisola - Boda Luku (beat By Ovie The Creator)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.