Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,774 members, 7,918,427 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 10:09 AM

Divorce Rate In NY Set To Shoot Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Divorce Rate In NY Set To Shoot Up (421 Views)

Divorce Rate Will Reduce Drastically In America. See Why / Ned Nwoko Teaches Regina Daniels How To Shoot A Gun (Video) / My Experience Today And Why I Think There Is High Divorce Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Divorce Rate In NY Set To Shoot Up by CasNova(m): 8:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
Cooped-up New Yorkers are flooding lawyer phone lines with divorce inquiries — with an avalanche of filings expected once the courts re-open.

“People are realizing that they can’t stand each other,” said Manhattan lawyer Suzanne Kimberly Bracker, who like many in her field has already seen a coronavirus divorce uptick.

“In the middle of the night I got a call from a client who now realizes she has nothing in common with her husband but the children — and how he knows nothing about the children,” Bracker said of a marketing executive she reps.

“And she’ll be damned if she spends the rest of her life with him.”

Already-balky spouses are cracking under the strain of quarantine, lawyers say — including one Manhattan hedge fund manager who suddenly finds himself imprisoned in his Hamptons mansion with the wife, the kids, and a failing marriage.

Read more from: http://links.nypost.com

Pix: Shutterstock

Re: Divorce Rate In NY Set To Shoot Up by tonysunkan: 10:02pm On Apr 04, 2020
Covid-19 is doing no body any good.

(1) (Reply)

This Changed My Marriage Story &improved My Masculinity Finally / I Want My Instagram Account Verified / No PM Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.