Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,373 members, 7,940,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:29 AM

Racist British Campaign Forgets To Thank Black Doctors & Nurses - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Racist British Campaign Forgets To Thank Black Doctors & Nurses (593 Views)

Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) / World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) / Doctors/Nurses Help My Wife Analyze This Scan Result Abeg (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Racist British Campaign Forgets To Thank Black Doctors & Nurses by Horus(m): 12:20am On Apr 05, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSNp3Q5BmsQ

Racist British Campaign Forgets to Thank Black Doctors & Nurses

This sister breaks it ALL the way down... ALL the way down. This should be a serious wake up call

1 Like

Re: Racist British Campaign Forgets To Thank Black Doctors & Nurses by Jumlek2411: 12:32am On Apr 05, 2020
Don't mind them.
Re: Racist British Campaign Forgets To Thank Black Doctors & Nurses by xoxocandy(f): 12:49am On Apr 05, 2020
But when it's time to test vaccines they'll remember black people

2 Likes

Re: Racist British Campaign Forgets To Thank Black Doctors & Nurses by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:29am On Apr 05, 2020
so much truth from Gina Yashere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Racist British Campaign Forgets To Thank Black Doctors & Nurses by Commonsense99: 1:39am On Apr 05, 2020
The ending music said wake up Africa, that summarises it all.
I keep blaming our politicians for whatever faith we encounter in diaspora.

1 Like

Re: Racist British Campaign Forgets To Thank Black Doctors & Nurses by grandstar(m): 5:04am On Apr 05, 2020
Was it intentional? The majority of doctors I encountered were Asians. I encountered loads of black nurses. There were also a few Asian nurses.

At least, 50% of the medical staff are minorities in London. I'm not sure of other parts of England like in the North where they have much smaller number of minorities.

It is inexcusable there were no minorities there except the hospitals used were in a place minorities were absent
Re: Racist British Campaign Forgets To Thank Black Doctors & Nurses by Horus(m): 10:16am On Apr 05, 2020
xoxocandy:
But when it's time to test vaccines they'll remember black people

Yes, they now want to test vaccines on Africans

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Doctor Dies Of Coronavirus After Treating Infected Patient / Causes Of Ivf Failure And Complications / Dozens Of Decomposing Corpses Found In Non-refrigerated Trucks In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.