Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,399 members, 7,950,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:21 AM

Lockdown: Extortion, Brutality Reigns Supreme In Obiaruku (videos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lockdown: Extortion, Brutality Reigns Supreme In Obiaruku (videos) (794 Views)

Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Obiaruku, Delta State (Photos) / Share Your Police Extortion/brutality Story / Christopher Akpotohwo 'Akpos London' Attacked By Cultist In Obiaruku (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lockdown: Extortion, Brutality Reigns Supreme In Obiaruku (videos) by kamanidesmond(m): 3:14am On Apr 05, 2020
Extortion reigns supreme as men of Anti-cult and vigilante groups, deployed to assist police operatives in the enforcement of stay at home in Ukuwani, are in connivance taking advantage of the situation to victimize citizens.
Registering his displeasure on social media, Enujeke Prosper, lamented the brutalization of a man that went out to buy food at interior AP road in Ukuwani.

According to him, Governor Okowa in his address had permitted food sellers to operate within the precinct of their homes, then why are armed police men and Anti- cult taking advantage of covid-19 to harass, brutalize, victimize and extort money from citizens.

He wrote:

Social distancing and isolation gone wrong in Ukuwani Local Government Delta Sates.

Armed police men and Anti- cult are taken advantage of covid-19 to harass, brutalize, victimize and extort money from citizens who went out to buy, drugs, food stuff, fuel etc if you fail to comply they bundle victims to station.

Governor Okowa in his address Stated that food stuff sellers, pharmacy /chemist can open. I wonder why police are arresting people in this regard.

This incidence happened today at about 2:30pm at interior AP road. The innocent young man went to buy food stuff: fufu, egusi, cryfish, to prepare food for his children, he was chased beaten and his bike ceased despite his explanation as you can see.

The police officers were searching his pocket unlawfully, to check if he has money to bale himself immediately.

My question now is: Is covid-19 inside his pocket?

Obiaruku police need proper orientation on.
1. Aim of the lockdown,
2. How the virus is spread
3. covid-19 generally

This nonsense must stop. The fight is to stop and contain the spread of covid-19 and not otherwise.

Obiaruku police division: Return all the bikes your men unlawfully ceased and stop demanding #10,000 bail immediately.

Watch the videos below;

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2020/04/04/lockdown-extortion-brutality-reigns-supreme-in-obiaruku/

Re: Lockdown: Extortion, Brutality Reigns Supreme In Obiaruku (videos) by yomi007k(m): 4:36am On Apr 05, 2020
I think its best to tag the relevant bodies( twitter, instagram handles) e.g Gov. Okowa, IGP, delta commisioner.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Extortion, Brutality Reigns Supreme In Obiaruku (videos) by bamvik(m): 7:53am On Apr 05, 2020
this is very very wrong although am not surprised
Re: Lockdown: Extortion, Brutality Reigns Supreme In Obiaruku (videos) by Passionate888: 8:51am On Apr 05, 2020
I blame buhari, he can't instruct the police to be civil. Scam

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Suspected Internet Fraudster Over $8.5m Scam / I Didn’t Order For Destruction Of Yoruba Assets ― Nnamdi Kanu / Please If You Have Spoted This Car......that Was Stolen In Gwagwalada Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.