Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,731 members, 7,938,274 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 09:08 PM

Attracting Divine Prosperity In These Tough Period Of Coronavirus And Recession - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Attracting Divine Prosperity In These Tough Period Of Coronavirus And Recession (285 Views)

Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) / Why It Is Wrong To Tell Nigerians To Dump God Because Of The Prosperity In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attracting Divine Prosperity In These Tough Period Of Coronavirus And Recession by Interesting15: 6:04am On Apr 05, 2020
Some days ago, I informed some people that the devil is taking advantage of this period in several ways. You see, one of the prominent tools of satan is Distraction. There is something very important I want you to know. Before the dawn of 2020, even as far back as 5, 10, 15 years ago, God has given some people certain promises, and has destined from the invincible realm that some people will enter into their season of Glory and Rest in March/April 2020. Unfortunately, do you know many of those in this category are currently being distracted by the coronavirus as well the unpleasant circumstances it brought? Rather than pressing into the Glory and Rest they have been laboring for since only God knows when, they keep allowing these unpleasant times to wane their prayer altars, their faith is crippled, and so on.

Listen, for many of us, God is ready to take us to a glorious realm of great abundance and wealth in this ‘tough coronavirus period’, and we must not allow the unpleasant situations being experienced in our world today get us hindered

One of the easiest ways to get the attention of God is through SACRIFICIAL SACRIFICES (engaging in certain things for God’s Honour that are not convenient for you). One easy way to convert the abundant riches and resources in the spiritual realm into tangible prosperity, is by giving Sacrificially (giving others from your resources in such a way that you feel the weight of what you gave). It has to do with giving out from the little you have in a tough and tight condition. God is always impressed by these types of sacrificial acts, particularly when they are directed to the people of God, and He always reward ABUNDANTLY. There are tons of proofs in the Bible. One that easily comes to mind is the Zarephath widow who by faith gave her last meal to Elijah the Prophet of God, and in return, she never lacked anything good in the midst of a severe drought (1 Kings 17)

Now, we all know all the earth is currently in a hard time, and it has been even announced that the world is in a recession . Resources are very scarce, and people are trying to keep/preserve the ones in their individual purses. Nevertheless, these are adequate times to provoke and challenge Heaven to endow you with divine prosperity, through SACRIFICIAL GIVING done to honour God. Get God challenged, and let Him express: “Wow! So, while the world is grumbling of toughness and tightness and are being self-centered with their resources, this person can give for my honour!” Once the KING of kings can make such declaration over you, your life will change forever

The message the Lord asked me to share is that you should sow sacrificially into the lives of Full-time pastors and prophets who do not have any other source of income apart from what members donate during church services, and are currently struggling vehemently because there have been a ban on physical church meetings in recent times. The Lord Jesus is saying, from the little resources you have (that might even be barely enough for you), if you can give some to Men of God whose only income is from donations from their church members during church services, and are currently struggling because of the ban, He will launch you into a realm of abundance.

Those that will, by faith, offer this sacrificial sacrifice, will provoke the immortals in the invincible realm to open the GOLDEN GATES OF ABUNDANCE upon them. Please, look for such Ministers of God in your vicinity today, and bless them with your money. God bless you in Jesus Name

by Sunday Akanni Moshood
(sunnymoshood@yahoo.com)
Re: Attracting Divine Prosperity In These Tough Period Of Coronavirus And Recession by Interesting15: 6:05am On Apr 05, 2020
lalasticlala, OAM4J
Re: Attracting Divine Prosperity In These Tough Period Of Coronavirus And Recession by ignis: 6:11am On Apr 05, 2020
Offering time.
Re: Attracting Divine Prosperity In These Tough Period Of Coronavirus And Recession by GreenFarmsNG: 6:20am On Apr 05, 2020
God bless you. The HolySpirit has been impressing upon me that the virus was a distraction because this year carried heavy glory within it. This distraction will cause many to lose focus on the objectives they set at the beginning of the year
Re: Attracting Divine Prosperity In These Tough Period Of Coronavirus And Recession by Interesting15: 9:14am On Apr 05, 2020
GreenFarmsNG:
God bless you. The HolySpirit has been impressing upon me that the virus was a distraction because this year carried heavy glory within it. This distraction will cause many to lose focus on the objectives they set at the beginning of the year

It is well my brother

(1) (Reply)

Lessons Of The Gods I / Prayers For Restoration / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.