Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,562 members, 7,944,688 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 10:03 PM

Dominion City Camp Meeting 2020 LIVE SERVICE - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dominion City Camp Meeting 2020 LIVE SERVICE (4005 Views)

Dominion City & RCCG: Changing Church As A Married Woman / Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) / Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dominion City Camp Meeting 2020 LIVE SERVICE by RiyaGoddess(f): 8:15am On Apr 12, 2020
SEGLIZ:

hey!
@RiyadhGoddess a Goddess with a Green Heart.
sis, is this about the lock down? where have you been?
missed your presence around the forum.
how is seun (if I got his name right) doing?
Happy Easter from here.

I greet you sir. I’ve been busy with media recordings for the camp meeting 2020. My boy is very fine and growing strong in the Lord—-another Samuel in the making...
Happy Sunday to you and yours...
Join us live for the camp meeting if you can sir.

Lalasticlala Seun Let the people join our Easter/communion service

1 Like

Re: Dominion City Camp Meeting 2020 LIVE SERVICE by SEGLIZ: 8:29am On Apr 12, 2020
RiyaGoddess:

I greet you sir. I’ve been busy with media recordings for the camp meeting 2020. My boy is very fine and growing strong in the Lord—-another Samuel in the making...
Happy Sunday to you and yours...
Join us live for the camp meeting if you can sir.

Lalasticlala Seun Let the people join our Easter/communion service

as thus you discovered him, shall you be discovered by in the no time.
that you are trying to make a God's General out him shall You be know to the world for goodness.
Re: Dominion City Camp Meeting 2020 LIVE SERVICE by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:07am On Apr 12, 2020
SEGLIZ:

as thus you discovered him, shall you be discovered by in the no time.
that you are trying to make a God's General out him shall You be know to the world for goodness.

Amin Jesu

1 Like

Re: Dominion City Camp Meeting 2020 LIVE SERVICE by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:07am On Apr 12, 2020
*Dominion City Camp Meeting 2020 - Easter / Communion Service (Day 8 Morning Session 1)*

*Preacher: Pastor David Ogbueli*

*Topic: The Covenant*

*Worship:* He’s the Lord, He’s the Lord Amen. He has risen from the He’s the Lord. Every knee shall bow Every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is the Lord.

*Worship:* Most high you are the God of heavens. Most high ruler of the earth. Most high you are the king of nations. Halle—-lu——yah To God Most High...

What we are doing is rebuilding the tarbanacle of David that is falling down. Amos 9:11 God said before the coming of Jesus he will rebuild the tarbanacle. We have been going back and sharing the foundational truths that made Christianity change the world. We have been digging up the treasures of Gods word. Church in the 21st century being as authentic and transforming as it was in the Bible days. When the church is rebuilt, they will possess the remnant of Edom (Profanity—-people with no regards or value for the things of God). The second group to be possessed are all the heathen. Our compromises is damaging the lives of many people. Gods restorative work in the church will draw all other unbelievers to Christ. Many of our actions in church have made lots people loose believe in Christ. The one that lives in heaven and uses the earth as his footstool...how great is our God!

THE CHURCH IS NOT A BUILDING, IT IS BUILDING THE PEOPLE FOR GOD. Acts 10:10,14,15,17 Cornelius the Roman general was the first gentile family to come to Christ. Baptism is the initiation, the inauguration, the admittance into the body of Christ. THE PURPOSE OF GOD DEPENDS ON THE PEOPLE OF GOD.
God is building a people for his name he called them the Ecclesias. There is a covenant between you and the almighty God.

We are in the times of the 2nd coming of the church. When God revives the church, it then begins to affect the unbelievers. THE CHURCH IS THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD. WHEN THE LIGHT IS RESTORED ALL MEN LOOK TO THE LIGHT. The mountain of the Lords house (The Church) will be established above the mountains. THE CHURCH IS YOU. Get ready we will see millions and billions of souls come to the kingdom of God. This global lockdown is God using what the devil meant for evil to get the attention of billions of people.

It’s been 7 days of camp meeting...Subscribe to our Youtube channel, take the tapes and have a continuing camp meeting. Start from day 1 of the meeting, this week don’t let the enemy take away the treasures that have been delivered to you. God will so exalt you and bless you. Get rid of all the compromises and get back to the integrity of Gods word. PAY THE PRICE TO BE PART OF WHAT GOD IS DOING IN THE LAST DAYS. YOU ARE GODS ATTENTION GETTING SIGNAL. RISE UP AND RETURN HOME TO YOUR FATHER.

Amos 9:12 David’s people will be strong again. Things are going to happen so fast your head will swim. One thing fast on the heels of another. You won’t be able to keep up. Everything will be happening at once.

THE PLOUGHMAN WILL OVER TAKE THE REAPER... the space between seed time and harvest time will be no more...they will over reap.
It is a quick work that God will do. The coming of Jesus is in the horizon. Things are going to speed up in your life. We are now in those days. We are now living in the set time of the glorious church. The restoration of the glorious church... The great falling away will be part of that times. Don’t let trials and tribulations cause you to loose your faith. Don’t be the one going out when millions are coming in.

*Prayer:* If you have suffered the loss of faith in the church and the things of God...If your love has waxed cold...Be Restored in the name of Jesus!

DONT BE LUKEWARM.

*Action Point:* Ask God to forgive you, to reawaken your prayer life. Ask God to remove the spirit of profanity. Readjust my value system. Pour a fresh love for Jesus. Lord restore our first love, let your fire burn within us again.

A dead person can’t help another person. COME ALIVE IN THE SPIRIT.

*Point of Action:* You are watching right now and you have not given your life to Christ, Ask Jesus to come in to your life, to forgive your sin, cleanse you with with the blood of Jesus make you whole again. Commit your life to Jesus...I commit my life to you Jesus, come and be my lord and saviour...

STOP LOOKING FOR A SUPER STAR, YOU ARE THE ONE GOD WANTS TO USE. THE WORLD IS WAITING FOR YOU.

*Worship:* Jesus my lord my God and all. Hear me less saviour when I come. Hear me here from thy dwelling place...Jesus my lord I thee adore oh make me love thee more and more....
Re: Dominion City Camp Meeting 2020 LIVE SERVICE by RiyadhGoddess(f): 3:38pm On Apr 12, 2020
*Dominion City Camp Meeting 2020 - Easter / Communion Service (Day 8 Morning Session 2)*

*Topic: The Communion (Blood Covenant)*

*Worship:* Jesus my lord my God and all, Hear me saviour when I call. Hear me here from thy dwelling place...Jesus my lord I thee adore thee oh make me love thee more and more...

Covenant is the underlying principles on which the Kingdom of God is built. Testament is covenant.

We have 2 Testaments.
1) Old Testament
2) New Testament

A covenant is an agreement between two parties. There are benefits and responsibilities/ commitments. The Greek word used is B’RIT. It means to make an incision in someones body to cause blood to flow. The highest form is the blood covenant. God required circumcision as a means to enter into covenant with Him. Jesus took bread and it signified his broken body laid down. He took the wine and it signified the new covenant in His blood. In the communion, we are eating Christ’s flesh and drinking His blood, ratifying the covenant between us. Luke 22:19 A covenant is also called a Testament. It is a WILL. A will is used in the bequeathing of resources from man/woman to his/her children.
A Testament is a will that bequeaths things to descendants and others. THE BLESSINGS OF ABRAHAM was bequeathed in the Old Testament.

THERE IS BLOOD BETWEEN YOU AND GOD. GOD CANT TREAT YOU ANYHOW. COVENANT OBLIGATES BOTH PARTIES. WHEN YOU FIGHT GODS PEOPLE, YOU FIGHT GOD.

Covenant can take two lives and bind them into one. Marriage different from girlfriend boyfriend. In the new covenant, we are one entity. He is the head, we are the body.
You and the lord are one.
When tired, get into a state of yieldedness where goes spirit takes over you, fills you and allows Jesus to flow through you...

DONT HAVE JESUS ON LOCKDOWN. JESUS IN YOU MUST SHOW AROUND YOU.
Some of us are timid by nature...Allow Gods spirit to fill you and boldly use you. Learn to yield and make yourself a available. Study, pray, do the necessary...but at the end of it all, allow him have expression.

COVENANT CREATES PARTNERSHIP OF THE HIGHEST ORDER. We do the part we can do and God does the part we cannot do. INTERCOURSE WITH THE LORD LEADS TO HIM IMPREGNATING YOU WITH HIS VISION AND POWER.
In the covenant, our job is to witness. His job is to back it up with the supernatural. Covenant is sacred. Lack of a revelation of covenant is why the church is weak today.

DONT WASH YOUR DIRTY LINENS IN PUBLIC. YOU DONT GO TO THE MEDIA TO SETTLE ISSUES WITH ANOTHER BROTHER/CHURCH.

The cross is vertical (Us and Him) and horizontal (Our brothers and sisters). I’m violating covenant, the sentence is death. Stop discussing your covenant brother to others. A lot of believers are dying prematurely because of betrayal of covenant. The church is still struggling with brotherhood...

YOU CAN TRUST GOD. Covenant demands loyalty. It demands faithfulness. Jesus gave you His life. He is asking you for yours in return. LIVE FOR HIM. He died for you to live for Him. When Jesus gave His life, the deal was that you will live for Him. 2 Corinthians 5:15 there is an obligation for salvation. Jesus will take your place on the cross so you can take His place in the world. The second obligation is to love one another. John 13:34 by this all men will know that we are His. Take His responsibilities upon you. The reason David and Moses could give and sacrifice as much as they did was because of covenant. In covenant you bring your all but you also gain Gods all. We forgive each other, help and assist each other, we don’t betray each other. Covenant puts power in your prayer life.

*Question:* What is the purpose of cutting covenants?

*Answer:* There are 3 major reasons.
1) Protection.
When one party is more powerful than another. They join forces and the more powerful one protects the other. This can also be between super power nations and weaker nations. For example NATO... Anyone that touches you touches the apple of Gods eyes.

2) For Love and Loyalty.
When two people are in love. They seal and preserve that relationship with a covenant. Love is beautiful but it is also fragile. To protect it, for fidelity, you cut covenant. ADULTERY IS AN ABOMINATION.
To preserve friendship and relationship. When Saul was king, there were only two people that had swords. Saul and Jonathan. Having a sword is like having a gun. Jonathan gave David his sword. In covenant, two lives mixes together. People that are blood bound have a stronger relationship than people bound by milk. When you come into covenant with Jesus, what unites you and Him is stronger than natural bonds. The Bible said There is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother and that is a covenant friend. JESUS WILL NEVER ABANDON YOU. So that you can boldly say the lord is my helper, what can man do to me. Lo, He is with us always...ALWAYS. He that hands planets is the one that watches your back.

3) Faithfulness/Business Partnership.
It could be for war, business, security, agreements... covenant is the secret of synergy and unity. It brings cohesion.

*Question:* How is blood covenant cut?

*Answer:* The parties come together. They can choose a representative/ Substitutes...one from both sides. They make an incision. The blood flows out. E.g The OPC, Bakassi boys, Amotekun etc You will be shocked at the covenant these guys goes through for protection. The blood is mixed in some drink. The two parties drink from that cup.
In so doing, you have mixes the life of the two individuals. This is what we are doing when we take the communion. It is indissoluble.

Before you take the communion, examine yourself, apologize, tell the lord to forgive you. Then Apologize and reconcile with your brethren. Communion keeps the church in love and United. It heals and renews. 1 Corinthians 11:29 You come to the communion table with deep reverence.

*Prayer:* Lord I repent of every sin. whatever I have done that have grieved you please forgive me. I am yours...
I forgive everyone that has offended me and I will love them just as you loved me even in my short comings...thank you for your blood that was shed for me, thank you for your body that was broken for me...in Jesus name.

As you receive the communion, revelation will flow, you will start seeing... and anyone that touches you touches the apple of God...You will be healed... all spiritual blindness will be opened and the deeper level with the lord will begin and the lord will cause you to know him in a new way....God will bless you financially just as he did To Abraham....All devils tormenting you will leave you alone....

*Word of Knowledge:* The lord just said every sick person I am declaring you whole... I rebuke every demonic oppression operating in your life...You water spirit , tormenting spirit leave in Jesus name! ...Lost relationship will be rebuilt...Spiritual life will be healed...

*Blessing of the communion bread:*
On that night Jesus was crucified Jesus took bread on that day. He blessed it. Father I bless the communion today, thank you for the privilege to partake in the body and blood of Jesus that was broken for us. He was beaten so we might be healed...I break this bread today in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

*Blessing of the communion wine:* And He took cup, the wine and He blessed it. He said, this is the blood of the new covenant do it in remembrance of me. Thank you for the privilege to partake in the blood shed for our sins, the blood that protects and cleanses us. I bless it in the name of the Father Son and Holy Ghost. Let it yield union with you and each other, heal families nations and churches in Jesus mighty name.

*Action Point:* When you receive the communion in your home, take time and pray. Get into worship and into prayer. You know the deepest thing you want from God. If there’s anything disturbing you you cast it at his feet...

*Prayer;* You are sick I rebuke that sickness to leave you now! Yokes are broken now in the mighty name of Jesus! Gods hand will reach you and his mercy will cover you. Where there has been trouble let the peace of God lift that trouble...where there have been loses let it be replaced in the name of Jesus the son of God...

*Worship :* There is a fountain filled with blood. Drawn from Emmanuel veins and sinners plunged beneath that flood lose all their guilty stain. He is the son of the living God He’s Jesus Christ the holy and sinners plunged beneath that flood lose all their guilty stains...

*Word of Knowledge:* Blind Eyes are being healed...

*Prayer:* I pray for people afflicted by the Coronavirus. I release the fire of God in your life... Let the fire of God flush your system and make you well... Everyone sick I declare you well in the name of Jesus.

*Action Point:* Lift your hands and thank the lord. Thank him for what he did for you...you will no longer be denied your inheritance...May the riches of his presence rest and abide with you, may you find shelter under the shadow of the almighty...

I will see you tonight for the anointing service 8am.
God bless you.

*Worship:* Oh precious is the flow that makes me white as snow no other founts I know nothing but the blood of Jesus...
Re: Dominion City Camp Meeting 2020 LIVE SERVICE by RiyadhGoddess(f): 3:40pm On Apr 12, 2020
*Dominion City Camp Meeting 2020 - (Day 8 Morning Session 3)*

*Preacher: Bishop Hussein Jones*

*Topic: Fruitfulness*

*Worship:* Above all powers, Above all kingdoms, Above all thrones...Crucified laid behind the stone you lived to die rejected...Above all...

*Worship:* Glory Glory Glory Glory To the lamb For you are glorious and worthy to be praised. You are the lamb upon the throne and unto you, I lift my voice and praise you are the lamb upon the throne...

*Prayer:* Jesus we thank you, You are the lamb upon the throne. Thank you dying on the cross and rising up. Thank you for everything you have done , thank you for camp meeting and we commit this segment unto you come and breath upon it and bring everything to life again Amen and Amen...

We are believing God that you will leave camp meeting as a vibrant, living effective efficient proof proficient disciple maker.

The 12 (G12) that God will give to you is your progression and your success. If your 12 fails, then you have not done anything. The power of the G12 because a person has a vision for fruitfulness and kingdom multiplication. He selects people with the same passion for souls. We start by raising a multiplication cell and progress to starting of the G12 by the enablement of the Holy Spirit. It is not done in the flesh or out of sympathy or familiarity. You must be led by the Holy Spirit. The disciples had to make up their numbers after Judas left. When they wanted to choose one person they stated criteria...one who had been with them from the beginning. There were people there when Jesus choose the 12.

In choosing your 12, be very focused on it being a God decision. Make sure they all catch the core of the vision which is the multiplication of disciples. Share it every time you meet with the 12. The 12 should be teachable, submissive and aggressively pursuing a Holy life style. Have them together as much as you can but also get acquainted with them individually and have separate times with them. Don’t get frightened with their issues, difficulties and natural needs. Show them understanding and inspire faith in them.

Luke 22:31-32 this is a spiritual group. As the discipler, you must carry them at the center of your heart. With the gifts of wisdom, Word of Know and discerning of spirits, you can sort out their issues. Without these, you will have issues with their issues. They are your success. Until your 12 have raised their own 12, you have not succeeded. Your success rests on the productivity of those your 12. Sometimes you have to plan a pleasurable outing with them. Let them experience fellowship. It’s not only about communication, but also Communion.

*Question:* Fruitfulness, what does it mean for a Christian to be fruitful.

*Answer:* An aspect of fruitfulness is soul winning. If you are not winning souls, you are not bearing fruit. There is also fruits of the spirit. If they are not showing up in your life, you are not fruitful. The fruit of the spirit in Galatians is the character of the Christian, but not the fruit of the Christian. The fruit of the Christian is souls. If nobody else came to the kingdom because of you, you are fruitless and barren. God takes the issue of fruitfulness very seriously.

GOD CHOOSE AND ORDAINED YOU TO BEAR ABIDING FRUIT. ORDAINED TO FRUITFULNESS.
The vision Jesus gave His disciples is that He will make them fishers of men. What Jesus meant is that, the reason I am calling you is to help me call men to God. My father needs more people in the kingdom come with me and let’s make this happen...At the center of Jesus mission is to raise a people for the father. FRUITFULNESS IS MEASURED IN NUMBERS. Duplication is a major mark of being a true disciple of Christ. BEAR MUCH FRUITS BEAR MUCH... Multiply yourself and make sure they remain and once that is done you are guaranteed the access to everything Gods own. God is committed to meeting the needs of the fruitful Isaiah 60:21What ever you are looking for, God will see to it, He will never allow you to go wretched...fruitfulness is key. The minimum that God expects from every Christian before the leave this earth is a thousand souls. Not just 1000 converts but 1000 disciples... That’s the Bible minimum. If this is the minimum, you can imagine what is expected from leaders/pastors...

NO CHURCH IS CALLED TO BE SMALL. As we multiply disciples, we multiply cells... For pastors, The least you can have in your congregation is a thousand people...If you come out of a Bible school and trainings and all you have to show is a certificate, then it is wasted. It’s shocking to know that some pastors select where they want to serve because of the money being paid pastors in that church....No one has the right to demand for church payment if you are not being fruitful. Being in the music ministry is not your purpose, it’s only your platform. Jesus said the harvest is plenty but the laborers are few. Genesis 1:28 No matter how beautiful our worship team sings, no how much the prayer team prays, it cannot not increase the kingdom unless we all go out there individually to engage in evangelism to bring people to the Kingdom. There is no joyful Christian who is not a soul winner. The authority of the believer.

*Declaration (Say to yourself):*
I can be fruitful.
I am called and blessed to be fruitful.
I choose to obey the lord because I love him.
I make my decision today to be a fruitful Christian.
I will choose my 12 and my 12 will choose their 12 and together we will increase the kingdom...

Matthew 28:18 Jesus stripped the devil of all his authority. He stripped sickness, poverty, failure, debts...There is only one authority on earth and it is in the name of Jesus Christ. Jesus has given that authority to you.
Jesus gave us authority, power to carry out the ability of God but our declarations.

Esther 8:9,10,11,16 We are to exercise authority on earth. When we exercise our authority the power of God will be released. When we use the authority in the name of Jesus Christ exercise it on the devil, on the soul you want to win, and thy will hear the voice of Jesus and not yours. In this Bible passage, fruitfulness became reality because of the people’s declarations!
Recognize that you have all authority!

*Prayer:* Thank you lord, we give you praise for everything you have done. We give you glory in Jesus name Amen!

God Bless You!

*Worship:* All power belongs to you...In heaven and in earth all power belongs to you.
Re: Dominion City Camp Meeting 2020 LIVE SERVICE by RiyadhGoddess(f): 3:40pm On Apr 12, 2020
*Dominion City Camp Meeting 2020 - (Day 8 Afternoon Session 1)*

*Preacher: Dr Titus Masika*

*Topic:*

We need to change our mind set from mere Christians to people who are the representatives of Christ. Many conspiracies want to put away Christ. We must develop a Christian world view. What we are lacking now is hard work and deligence. A diligent person has the capacity to follow through. We are more than conquerors and we are supposed to succeed in all we do just like Daniel has an excellent spirit. That same spirit that was in Joseph, he had an excellent spirit and he became the prime minister. The spirit that was in big Daniel and Joseph should be in us. We need to embrace the spirit of excellence in all that we do...our businesses and careers. We are supposed to permeate the media world and make a difference. We are to use the Holy Spirit as our competitive advantage. It is the church that made the transformation in Europe. Without the spirit of God, we lack competitive advantage.

Spiritual warfare is another thing we need to be serious about. There are many spiritual powers against us as Christians. You can’t come to the devil just by speaking good English but by spiritual warfare. In every community, there are powers that control. It is our duty as believers to disarm such community powers and conquer them. That is spiritual warfare.

Some pastors patronizes witch doctors for powers and effective preaching, I call that Nonsense! We don’t need to borrow from the devil. Nothing from the devil is free...you must give back something. We must be strategic for us to conquer. The church has been deprived from her innovation. We have been alienated meaning deprived from our fruit of labor...

We need to bring Christ at the center. We need to develop a Christian worldview in all that we do.

As I conclude, African mindset, African worldview must shift to the Christian worldview. We need to depend on Christ to derive His agenda. We can make our countries a better world if we pray against the power that controls our communities. The church is providing one of the Essential services at this time which is prayers...
And as we pray, God will give us power to excel and I am sure by the grace of God we can make African a better world...

May the lord bless you so much...
Re: Dominion City Camp Meeting 2020 LIVE SERVICE by RiyadhGoddess(f): 3:41pm On Apr 12, 2020
*Dominion City Camp Meeting 2020 - (Day 8 Afternoon Session 2)*

*Preacher: Professor Vincent Anigbogu and Pastor Okey Eze*

*Topic: Technology & Globalization*

Covid 19 has changed our world. The world will never come back to the way it was before. Prepare for the changes that will take place. The G20 are going to focus discussion on 2 major things;

1) Global health systems
2) The dear that if this pandemic evades poorer countries, it will affect them.

The G20 will be working with WHO to strengthen the health situations. We need to consider these things as we consider business opportunities. They will be discussing the crumbling global economy. One of the things they will be considering is coordinating fiscal and monetary policies. As Christians, how should we prepare for this season?

Matthew 24:7 There will be famine, pestilence... we had been forewarned and that brings my question, why didn’t we prepare ahead of time since we had been forewarned?
That bible verse says it will be the beginning of sorrow around us. Is Covid not causing sorrow?
There will be persecution, increasing offense among Christians but he who endures till the end shall be saved...Endure is the system that we build, we hep people transit through this time.
There will be needs...how are we going to address it?
There will be health care needs...how do we address it? These needs will arise, what plans do you have for them?
This is not our typical business investment. God is talking about social entrepreneurship. Businesses set up to meet social and cultural needs. Businesses where solving problems is the primary goal...A hungry person cannot praise God. I’m going into business, making profits should not be our primary goal but meeting needs of the people. God expects us to make profit Luke 19:15 God will judge us on how much we made with what we have. The story of the master who gave his stewards money, he got angry at one of them and said why didn’t you at least put my money into the bank so it can yield interest... God hates people burying their talents.

Second warning : When we make money, don’t use it lavishly on yourself. Lazarus had health needs, he was hungry and had accommodation needs. God hates to see us too well endowed and not sensitive to the needs of the people around us. Just like the rich man in the Bible, he went to hell fire because he wasn’t sensitive to the needs of the people around him...

Beware of Covetousness. God won’t bless some of us because of covetousness.
Our heart must be right so we don’t worship mammon.

*Question:* How will technology affect our way of life?

*Answer:* The world is not ending rather this is a cycle that will ignite change. Each time there is change, people loose money and people make money. Money moves from the region of low idea to a region of great ideas. There won’t be global deliverance but rather it will be personal redemption. This lockdown is a time of recess to think and strategize.

Technology is an enabler, technology is amoral. Every area of life it’s needed. What matters is what you do with technology. As Christians we should use technology to do good things.
There are things technology is doing now whether we like it or not:

1) Artificial Intelligence: Bringing machines to grow in knowledge and do what humans do.
2) Cloud Computing: Making technology accessible and affordable.
3) Internet of things: Our smart TVs, Fridge etc All these things are amazing and an opportunity...

Covid 19 has changed the world. What we know today may not be valid tomorrow. A lot of people are beginning to rethink or restructure how to do their thing or business so as not to be caught unawares again. Every businesses wants to stay afloat now. So this is an opportunity...

*Question:* How will this disruption and innovation affect the government institutions? And what are the alternative systems for them?

*Answer:* You can no longer play with your votes by electing ignorant people. In this informed word, you can no longer afford to be ignorant...
Technology today has given us the Ability to handle multiple things but it requires a leader that sees this things ahead and acquire them when it is cheap not when it’s in premium.
Visionary leader is key!
Some countries are already on 6G while some are still struggling with lower G.
Our leaders should wake up and see the future and lead the people there. Let’s leverage on technology to see how we can catch up. Those who see the future are the ones who will own it.

*Question:* For those whose jobs will be affected, those who will loose their jobs, what are the skill sets required?

*Answer:*
1) Machine learning
2) Data and programmers
3) Software Development
4) Medical Mentors and Medical Technicians.
5) Customer service representatives
6) Product designers and creatives
7) Marketers and Sales Representatives
cool Teachers and Trainers

*Question:* How should an entrepreneur respond to what is happening around and how should they respond to this disruption?

*Answer;* There are going to increase needs in economic, agriculture, health, housing etc
There’s no need to panic.
Look around you and find out the needs you want to address... know what the needs are and find out which one you can be a part of. Have a heart to solve problems and not to make money only. Start with needs assessment. Every business starts with needs assessment...Either you can provide it or facilitate someone who can provide it. The opportunity are bound.

Entrepreneurs should diversify. Open your mind don’t stick to one thing. The world is changing and money move with people...
Also do things differently with requires lots of strategy. Bring up ideas...

*Question:* How do advise our young ones in bridging that knowledge...

*Answer:* We should start thinking our people how to think creatively and innovative. Start reading, don’t be limited by cultural boundaries, explore more but explore in Christ so you don’t drift away. The greatest asset we have is our intellect and not our money. Let’s have the courage.
Remember, an army of lions led by a goat will be defeated by an army of goats led by a lion. REJECT TIMIDITY.
God Bless You!

*Please we all need to listen to this message...*
*Go on YouTube channel —- Dominion City*
*Search for today’s date 12-04-20*
Re: Dominion City Camp Meeting 2020 LIVE SERVICE by RiyaGoddess(f): 6:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
Join us live for tonights Breakthrough & Anointing Service.
Remember to invite your families, friends and loved ones.
God Bless You!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoSXCaZ8AdM
Re: Dominion City Camp Meeting 2020 LIVE SERVICE by RiyadhGoddess(f): 12:28am On Apr 13, 2020
*Dominion City Camp Meeting 2020 - Breakthrough & Anointing Service (Day 8 Evening Session 1)*

*Preacher: Rev. Mike Adegbile*

*Topic: Launching a gospel movement.*

*Worship:* I’m no longer a slave to sin, I am a child of God...

*Worship:* Alagbara Ni Yi Ologo Julo Le Je Alagbara Ni Yi Ologo Julo Le Je.

*Worship:* We bow down and worship Yahweh We bow down and worship Yahweh...

Matthew 28:18-20
Jesus did more than providing salvation. He assembled 12 disciples who didn’t have any status in the society but they changed every.
What made them so effective? They were referred to as people who turned the world upside down.
How can we replicate what they did?
1) They had a life changing experience with Jesus
2) They had a willingness to simply obey
3) They used their social network to advance the gospel of God
If you have not given your life to Jesus, it is important that you do so. It is important that you have a life changing experience with Jesus. The savior is knocking at the door of your heart. What the early apostle had we already have them here. Making this kind of impact can only be done through a life that is yielded to God. There was a post Pentecostal social network telling people what the experienced At Pentecost.

What will it take for the gospel to go viral? Jesus launched a movement that will take the gospel to the ends of the earth. To make that happen, He gave us a mandate. His mandate spells out our assignment to complete what He started.
Mark 16:15-16 go everywhere and preach the good news to every creature. Acts 1:8

What are gospel moments? It is where the good news spreads through social network. God wants us to be a catalyst for that. Jesus gave us the example by how He trainee His 12 and released them.

How is the church doing with the mandate? Our population as Christians has remained the same. If I may ask, how is the church doing today? Statistics show that people far from God has grown. Our efforts are not catching up with global population growth. This is the game changer for our time and every devout follower of Jesus Christ needs to embrace movement strategy. Small group meetings has been very effective, this is gospel movement.

*Prayer:* May we grasp the blessings of a life of true obedience in Jesus name.

Not all believers of Jesus are obedient followers. We need to embrace the life of obedience. You are the disciple maker and church planter. So don’t look for the person...The person is you! If you have a relationship with Jesus then that is his call on your life as a discipleship and church planter. Will you release yourself to His hands so He can use you to spark movement in your society that will spread to all nations.

We have been challenged to be a church planter and a disciple maker.

I believe there are people listening to me now Whose obedience so much depends on their City, campus, community.

Not all believers in Jesus are obedience followers. This year we have been emphasizing obedience. The call to follow Jesus is the call of obedience to him. When we hear of church planter, most believers say to themselves that’s not me, Friends that’s you! Don’t look at another person, it’s you!

*Action Point:* Ask him to help you to be all he’s called you to be. Surrender your heart to Jesus that through you movement will be sparked in your neighborhood...
Re: Dominion City Camp Meeting 2020 LIVE SERVICE by RiyadhGoddess(f): 12:29am On Apr 13, 2020
*Dominion City Camp Meeting 2020 - Breakthrough & Anointing Service*
*(Day 8 Evening Session 2)*

*Topic: Testimonies*

*Testifier 1*
*(Camera shows a woman and her son...)*

A woman and her son shares a testimony of how God delivered her son who fell into the septic tank (soakaway) in their compound in owerri...It happened on the 14th of July 2018 and he was 5 years as at when it happened...She didn’t know when the little boy left where they were all she heard was neighbors shouting and calling her that her son has fallen inside the septic tank (soakaway) 14 feet deep. For 1 hour he was inside and no one could see him and no noise from him...They were all help less and she began to shout and pray. All of a sudden, she remembered one of pastors teachings on “Angels of Might” then She called upon the angel of might and the God of our father pastor David Ogbueli not to disappoint her if indeed he called him. Not long they saw the boy hands. He raised his hand and a neighbor rushed and got an aid to pull him out. He was placed on the ground and his stomach was pressed to see if he had swallowed anything but nothing came out. He was rushed to the hospital because his eyes was closed and mouth shut... The doctors checked him and still he vomited nothing and the doctors declared that he swallowed nothing and was fine...

The little boy was asked tonight what happened.

He said “I was inside inside inside and everywhere was dark. I slept off and then I heard a voice say to me raise your hand so I raised my hand...”

*Testifier 2*
*(Camera shows the woman...)*

Mrs *** resigned from her job 2014 to start her own architectural business but it didn’t work out as expected. She had to move her office home because she couldn’t pay the rent anymore...She had an embarrassing moment when she and her husband couldn’t pay their children school fees...
She sought God face to know what exactly was going on in her life...In the course of seeking God, God showed her the story of 3 women in the Bible...She made up her mind to be like the women God had told her about... She sowed a seed just like the women did... it was her last and it was a painful one...
Soon after that she got a call to do a job all the way from east Africa for the first time in 2 years after her financial crisis...
Light came and darkness was broken over her business. The jobs she got were overwhelming but God reminded her that He can do exceedingly above and abundantly...Ever since then, it’s been big jobs upon big jobs non stop till date...

*These testimonies are not to entertain you or make you feel good but rather to let you know that God is still in the business of changing lives and destinies.* *If he can do it for these people, he can do it for you too.*
*God Bless You!*
Re: Dominion City Camp Meeting 2020 LIVE SERVICE by RiyadhGoddess(f): 12:30am On Apr 13, 2020
*(Day 8 Evening Session 3)*

*Topic: The fullness of the 7 spirits of God*

*Worship:* Here before your throne, Most Holy almighty God, loving father loving us all, To you we pour our love in song. Hallowed be your name, Great and mighty God, Hallowed be your name all sufficient One , Hallowed be your name Shepard of my soul, Hallowed be your name...

Hello good evening and welcome back to the grand finale of Camp meeting 2020...
I’m so grateful to God that even in the midst of the lockdown we are still able to bring ministry to your homes...

Revelation 1:4 it talks about the almighty God that sits on the throne... There are different types of encounter;
1) Some people have direct encounters with the almighty God
2) The fullness of Seven spirits of God.
3) Direct encounter with Jesus
4) Through worship
5)Encounter with the cross; Encounter with the altar of burnt sacrifice...

There are uncountable numbers of ministry angels waiting to be sent on errands...
That woman whose son fell into the septic tank remembered the message she heard (Angels of might) and she commanded the angels of might...
Don’t ever forget the message you hear because you don’t know when the demand will be placed on them...

*10 guidelines to take note of as you embark on the next ten years.*
The coming of Jesus is around...He’s at the door post. These 10 guidelines are strategic plans...
At this lockdown, use it to develop strategize for the next decade...

(1) where do you want to be in the next 10 years? What are your goals for the next 10 years?
Sub question—-in the next 12 months what do you want to achieve?
This is an opportunity for you to start working towards them. That you are locked down doesn’t mean your life is locked down.

2) What are your strategic kingdom goals?
What do you want to achieve for God and his kingdom?
The worst thing is for the lord to return and you have nothing to show for it...
How many people will you lead to Christ? Not just them getting born again but being planted for life in Christ.
How many people will you disciple?
What are the names of the 12 young persons you will take up and disciple? Write their names...
Find young people to mentor, pour out the life of God in you into them. Transfer what God has given to you in them...

3) What financial sacrifices are you going to make to see the kingdom of God advance?
What will be your monthly commitment to help pastor David reach the billions of souls out there?

4) What is the price you are willing to pay to accomplish these goals?
What sacrifices, consecration are you willing to make to see that these dreams comes through?
Once you have goals and dreams, the next is sacrifice...For example, you want to be a doctor, you have to study to upgrade your performance level...You want to be a pastor, you have to be prayerful and live a life of consecration...

5) What values and guiding principles are you going to live by to bring your dreams to pass?
E.g not to borrow money no matter how hard it is etc...
Some of you need to have principles guiding your finances...
You must have principles guiding you if you want your goals and dreams to come to pass. They will guide your behavior...You get your principles from God. It doesn’t matter what the society is saying today about tithe but with the revelation of stewardship you will know that you own nothing but God owns it...The man who gave you the resources in your care expects a certain portion back to him, don’t violate it...
Tithing opens heavens...Tithing protects...Tithing takes care of the devil...

There are 3 orders of priesthood
1)Melchizedek
2)levetical
3) Priesthood of Jesus

Under the Melchizedek order, we are justified by faith. In the Melchizedek order, a king is also a priest. All of us in the New Testament Jesus has made us king and priest because of the Melchizedek order we function in...
When Melchizedek met Abraham, he served him bread (what we serve today as communion)...

Matthew 23:22 You can’t be paying tithe and offering and still be committing sins like you are bribing God...The bible says balance it. Live a life of righteousness and also be a tither...
Jesus said moral values are weightier matters...
If you are a child of God, the Holy Spirit will tell you the truth...Sons of God are led by God...

6) What guarantees you not to deviate?
What system of accountability are you going to create for yourself to make sure you don’t deviate?
Sub question—— who are the 3 people you will submit to, to hold you accountable?
They are not to harass you but to make sure you keep to your covenant...
Decide 3 people you will make yourself accountable to...
When making a covenant with God, write it down, make it legal not just by mouth saying or mind thinking...
Write down your commitment to the lord and give them copies, so that when you are deviating, they call you to order...

Terrorism, entertainment, pornography all sorts of rubbish is heavily sponsored while the things of God we beg people to do it...

7) What training, courses, professional certification are you going to take?
What capacity training are you going to undertake to help you attain them? Books you will read...

cool What strategic partnership and relationship are you going to pursue or cultivate?
Like marriage for some of you, friends , mentorship etc

9) What and what are you going to stop doing that has been hindering and sabotaging your destiny and life fulfillment?
List 3 things that you need to stop indulging in.
Bad character, stealing, envy, slander, strife, laziness, over eating, procrastination, too much TV, immoralities, habits, greed, addictions, covetousness etc
Things that hindered you in the past and gave the enemies loopholes...

10) What toxic and destructive relationships do you need to cut off?
You know these relationship is behind certain problems in your life. Relationship is not by force is by choice...Cut it off!

Then you can now ask for the anointing and blessings of God...

Isaiah 60:20,22 God is talking about the church as a whole...God wants to use you to showcase His glory...

*Action Point: (Everybody write it)*
The least I can become is 1000, I will reach 1000 people for God.

If you divide it by 10 that’s 100 a year...
Revelation 7:9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16 God saw that about the time when Jesus will return , uncountable people will reach heaven. So who will preach to your family, those in the village and remote areas...The strategy is winning soul and disciplining them. The principles of multiplication...

*Worship:* Amen and Amen Blessing and Glory Wisdom Thanksgiving and Honor Power And Might Belong To the Lord Forever and ever Amen

The song sang is one of the heavenly songs...Out of that number (billions)how many are we going to win? The book of Isaiah says the least is a 1000 souls...
If you do 100 yearly, in the next 10 years, you would have won 1000 souls.
There is a principle of G12 a commitment to disciple 12 people. At the end of the year you Commission them to make their 12 souls and in another year your down liners Commissions another 12 and it keeps multiplying and multiplying and before you know it you reach your 1000 souls.

Some of you wants anointing, anointing for what? If you don’t want to be committed in winning souls then you don’t need the anointing! Anointing is for service. 2 Corinthians 5:15 Make His mission your life mission...

*The mathematics of G12*
Year 1- 1 X 12 = 12
Year 2- 12 X 12 = 144
Year 3- 144 X 12 = 1,728
Year 4- 1728 X 12 = 20,736
Year 5- 20,736 X 12 = 248,832

Year 6- 248,832 X 12 = 2,985,984

Year 7- 2,985,984 X 12 = 35,831,808

Year 8- 35,831,808 X 12 = 429,981,696

Year 9- 429,981,696 X 12 = 51,597,803,52

In ten years we can reach the world. What is hindering the church is disobedience...We just hear the messages but we don’t practice them and that’s why we have 10 guidelines to help our 10 years goals...There is tendency to deviate and that’s why you should be accountable to 3 persons...

*Action Point:* (Lift up your hands and tell the lord)
Make commitment that you will partner with God. I commit to your vision and course impacting the life of others....
Anoint me, help me, give me the strategies lord...

*Prayer:* I pray for everyone watching, father let your hand come upon them to be instruments of your glory, use them to shake institutes families campuses, use them to show case your glory, let the anointing and wisdom of God be released upon them, let many lives be changed across the earth, let your ministering spirit assist everyone all over the world and their lives won’t remain the same in Jesus name.

*Prayer of Salvation:* You just joined tonight and you have not given your life to Christ, say after me;
Jesus I come back home like the prodigal son...I repent of my sins. I know you died for me on the cross and rose on the third day...cleanse me from every sins and unrighteousness. I submit my life under your lordship. Fill me with your Holy spirit and empower me to be a blessing to others...

*Worship:* Ask and I will give the nations to you oh lord, That’s the cry of my heart. Distant shores and the islands will see your light as it rises on you said...

*Prayer:* Father, I ask for 7 angels to be released to every family connected tonight, tonight will be their grand finale of miracles...
Re: Dominion City Camp Meeting 2020 LIVE SERVICE by RiyadhGoddess(f): 12:31am On Apr 13, 2020
*(Day 8 Evening Session 4)*

*Topic: Fullness of the 7 Spirits of God*

*Prayer:* May God bless you with innovative ideas and strategies...

Nigeria must become the China of Africa! This place must become the industrial giants for the continent of Africa. This place must lead in technology...Start bringing factories down here instead of importing...

Let me read something to you...
There’s such a thing as the fullness of the Holy Spirit.
The number 7 means the number of perfection. Complete measures, fullness...
Some of us have just 1 candle burning in our life...Jesus have 7 of them, you can have the 7 too , The fullness of the spirit.

There is a supernatural power that comes upon your life and it will take your life to another level. Some people don’t even have any of this light or candles burning in them.
Revelation 5:6 these are special anointing. The 7 eyes are the seven spirit of God sent on earth. The way the fire burns is how it burns in our spirit...7 supernatural perceptions... When these fire are burning in your spirit they give you inner eyes and energy.

Revelation 4:5 there are 7 lamps of fire burning before the throne which are the 7 spirits of God. Each of these lamps have supernatural capacities. This is why God is Omnicient—He is all knowing. Those seven lamps shows all that is happening in the world. Part of it gives you counsel, gives you discernment, we all need the full spirit of God.

When God gave us the Holy Spirit he gave us himself. We are not ordinary. If we learn to function in the Holy Spirit there’s no limit. The Holy Spirit who lives inside us has no limit. When the Holy Spirit comes inside us, the wall has no limit. We are the temple of the Holy Spirit... The Holy Spirit empowers us with supernatural capacities. The 7 spirit of God are burning lamp...the Holy Spirit is God coming to dwell in us. You are not ordinary when you have the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit empowers us to do supernatural acts (spirit of might), The Holy Spirit gives us solutions, strategies, innovations and guidance.

Zachariah 4:2,3,4,5
The seven spirit of God doesn’t just show us things but also interprete it. The seven spirit of God is not only needed in church or among pastors, No it’s needed in government, politicians , health, business etc... People into building, governance etc you need the seven spirit of God to empower you in your field.

The seven lamps are the eyes of the lord which runs through the earth to and fro, they are the eyes of the almighty God. When a believer receives them they also gain the supernatural ability to see and know things.

*What are these 7 spirits?*
Isaiah 11:1,2

1) Spirit of the lord ( middle candle)
2) Spirit of wisdom
3) Understanding
4) Knowledge
If these 4 spirits function in your life, you are made...

5) Spirt of counsel—-gives guidance and strategies
6) Spirt of might—- responsible for miracle like what was upon Samson. It gives you supernatural ability . The power to do things. It preserves your strength
7) Spirt of the fear of the lord—-Spirt of holiness. Isaiah 11:1-5
When you have the spirit of fear, you know what is right or wrong. It makes you discern things quickly. You become a just person. You have social justice to do what is right for yourself and the people you lead. Leaders who have it brings civility and order. They deal with the wicked...

The spirit of God produce virtues in us...God Spirits regulates our temperament....
Daniel 1:10 when God pours the spirit of knowledge on you, you can absorb anything.
This same 7 spirits is what God Put in us to make us be like him and represent him.
You don’t need to fear, what you need is the anointing of God upon you. Exodus 34:1-4
All crafts men, you come up with all kind of solutions to societal problems , business men and women, into building and into architecture what you need is the 7 spirits of God. You need the seven spirits of God in every area of expertise...not only pastors.
You need them to start functioning...
When you get all you are made for life!

*Blessing of The Oil:* Father I bless the anointing oil. Lord consecrate all of this oil in all the homes as a symbol of the Holy Spirit...When they anoint their loved ones let the spirit of God come upon them...in the name of God, father and Holy Spirit. Let the angels of God move to do impartation all over the world , let the power of God be released over you tonight...Let the 7 lamps of the spirit be released into your life...let there be heavenly ordination and impartation. The impartation of God and Holy Spirit comes upon your life... and all the enablement you need to be an effective man of God in your calling, business, family and governance be released into you...let the wave of fire hit you where you are and let them be clothed with garment of fire...Let the anointing of God turn you into another man a new being...I rebuke every evil spirit now! If you are sick I declare you well and I set you free! Receive impartation to go and change your world...I and the children you have given me are for signs and wonders...we will be instrument of deliverance rebuilding nations, families, societies and individuals...in Jesus name!

*Worship* : Spirit of God we welcome you almighty God we welcome you. Spirit of grace we welcome you almighty God we welcome you. Spirit of light we welcome you almighty God we welcome you...

*Action Point:* Anoint all your love ones...You will move to over flow...
Pray in your home. Ask the lord for fullness, Over flow, Garment from above clothed with fire...

*Word of Knowledge:* That power from high is upon your life...The power of the Holy Spirit will take you on an adventure...You will begin to see supernatural things...

*Prayer:* Lord Bless your people even children, even children...
Thank you for all you’ve done...there’s nobody like you...

*Word of Knowledge:* There are individual that fire will consume that illness tormenting them...chains are broken off...God has found new men and giants that will act as God battle axe...

*Prayer:* ...May He give you the grace, fill you with wisdom and knowledge, may he make you a soloition provider and bless the work of your hands...

Good night and God bless you

*Worship:* When you are done please take the glory I’m satisfied just to see you glorified...

*Worship:* Take your glory king of kings. Take your glory lord of lords. Take your glory king of kings, it belongs to you alone...

*Worship:* We give you all the glory, we worship you our God. You are worthy to be praised...

*Worship:* For all you have done for us, Halleluyah we are grateful oh lord...
Re: Dominion City Camp Meeting 2020 LIVE SERVICE by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hello FAM Happy Easter to everyone of you once again...

Tonight, Dominion City will be having LIVE MUSIC CONCERT. Music Ministers from the 4 Geo-graphical Zones of Nigeria will be performing LIVE. We are going to have music ministers from the SOUTH WEST, SOUTH NORTH, SOUTH SOUTH and SOUTH EAST.

The winning zone or rather winner will be given 1 Million Naira.
I want to urge everyone of us to please JOIN US LIVE at 6pm to support your zone.
...but it is still my desire to see south west win (no tribalism, it’s just for the cash lols).

The winner of tonight’s Music Concert will be determined chiefly by audience participation and voting.

So all you need to do is click on the link below to Join us LIVE, Cheer your zone as they perform by indicating zone name, for example ‘Team South South...’ and don’t forget to share the link with your family, friends and do encourage them to do the same.

Above all, the victory will be dedicated to God Almighty and You!

Thank You

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzAW1rAM46w
Re: Dominion City Camp Meeting 2020 LIVE SERVICE by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
Guys let’s have fun worshipping...

As the OLORI of South West Zone, I will be canvassing for our win.
I will be doing my own Zone Challenge called “Vote & Win”.
The participant with the highest comments will win a cash prize of N10,000.

To Participate in the challenge, all you need to do is;

1) Click on the link below

2) Comment - SOUTH WEST WINS - NAIRALAND CHALLENGE

3) Using your YouTube ID, Comment as many times as possible till the end of the concert

4) In all Cap letters - SOUTH WEST WINS - NAIRALAND CHALLENGE

Please note that my partners will be on ground to count each participants comments and then decide the winner of the cash prize...
Proof will be required from you so I suggest you use a ID that tallies with your name...you know what I mean...
I decided to use the word Nairaland so as to know my participants...

Don’t forget to share the link with friends and family.
LET’S HAVE FUN WORSHIPING TONIGHT!

God Bless You!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzAW1rAM46w
Re: Dominion City Camp Meeting 2020 LIVE SERVICE by RiyaGoddess(f): 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
VOTING IS CLOSED
Thanks to everyone who participated.
God Bless You!

The winner will be announced soon...
Re: Dominion City Camp Meeting 2020 LIVE SERVICE by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
Thanks FAMs I really appreciate���
It's been Awesome since last week Sunday when the Dominion City Camp Meeting 2020 Began all through tonight. To everyone who joined us online or who has been following my updates, I pray that all that has been impacted into our lives by the founder of the ministry will yield testimonies in our lives soon in Jesus name.
You are appreciated...

WE WON!!!
SOUTHWEST WON!!!

Congratulations to the Southwest Zone!

1 Like

Re: Dominion City Camp Meeting 2020 LIVE SERVICE by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
AND THE WINNER OF TONIGHT’S CHALLENGE IS;

TOCHUKWU MA*****E

Congratulations Sir!!!

Please DM...

1 Like

Re: Dominion City Camp Meeting 2020 LIVE SERVICE by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 14, 2020
Thanks. I just received the cash prize of ₦10,000 and I'm so grateful for this wonderful token.

Thanks to everyone that made this happen. God bless you all and enrich your coast. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Dominion City Camp Meeting 2020 LIVE SERVICE by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:59am On Apr 19, 2020
Join us for CHURCH ONLINE with Pastor David Ogbueli.
Click on the link below and don’t forget to gather your family and friends to worship online.

View LIVE on FREE to Air Satellite Stations
Nicomsat: Dc Airforce TV
MyTV: GMTV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vDoQ09Z038
Re: Dominion City Camp Meeting 2020 LIVE SERVICE by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
Hello Good Evening My Friends (In Pastor David Ogbueli Voice).

Join us tonight 8pm as we continue with our series “The seven Spirits of God”.

Invite your families and friends as you watch.
God Bless You

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oydjJF5gK8M
Re: Dominion City Camp Meeting 2020 LIVE SERVICE by RiyadhGoddess(f): 12:15am On Apr 20, 2020
*DOMINION CITY SUNDAY EVENING SERVICE (19-04-2020)*

*PREACHER: Pastor David Ogbueli*

*TOPIC: THE SEVEN SPIRITS OF GOD*

*WORSHIP:* We bless your name, Almighty God, We bow before your throne… We glorify your holy name, Khawe Lama Khawe…

The plan of God for the end time church hangs on understanding this topic. The problems confronting the society all over the world today has its solution in understanding this topic.

Don’t worry about 5G. Worry about the health hazard but don’t worry about the next level of technology coming…

Start thinking of how you will use this technology to advance the Kingdom.
God is going to pour out His spirit and give us the ability to create solutions for all the problems facing us today. The prophecies are not going to bring fear but to give us preview of the future. God has given us information on what will happen in the future so it is left for us to take advantage of it.

Isaiah 2:2 All that is going on is preparing us for the billion soul harvest. A lot of people are being awakened to the supernatural power of God. Prepare yourself to be part of the end time harvest. We need to understand what God is doing now and team up with Him. God wants to do something with your life that will shake your community and your nation.

ALTERNATIVE SYSTEMS!

Lessons from one economic collapse should be used to prepare for the next.

Mathew 24:7 Christians in science and technology should use this opportunity to bring answers and solutions. When children of God come up with solutions, we can be sure that it will be backed up with integrity because that is the nature of Gods children. Start planning for alternative systems.

Prophecy has already told us what is coming… So we can develop our plans based on what we know. LIVE IN THE ARK! To us, it has been given to know the mysteries of God. Luke 8:10 The church should know what to be doing at this time. One of the things to be doing at this time is to win souls. They are in plural so we should expect more.

Send us an email with what you think are the important things believers ought to be doing at this time...

Job security is a challenge at this time but this is the time to start that business and be among those creating jobs. Look for companies giving out loans and plan to access those loans.

The Holy Ghost is with us so we are always on top. Solutions are going to be coming out of us! The next level of wealth are waiting for those who are going to bring innovations. Don’t be afraid but rather research and see what you can do. These are the last rehearsals for the last days…

*Worship* : For thou art worthy elshaddai, God Almighty the strong and breasted one, Great Jehovah I am I am, You are the most high God… Lamb of God who was slain, You died and rose in victory, Prince of peace morning star The king whose kingdom never end…

*THE SEVEN SPIRITS OF GOD*

Revelation 1:4 God needs the church to have this revelation in this hour. There are about 7 ordinances around the throne of God. God exists in all the dimensions of time. The Holy Spirit is in even by the throne of God. The 7 spirits of God is referring to the golden lamp stand with the 7 branches with light. Gold is the symbol of the glory of God. God almighty depends on the Holy Ghost. It is the Holy Spirit that makes God Almighty. Jesus could not do anything without the Holy Spirit. If the Almighty God and Jesus depended on the Holy Spirit then who are we not to depend on him?

The Almighty God and Jesus has it.
Is it possible that we too can have this 7 spirits of God? There is only one way to God. Jesus …the ONLY way to God. It is the same Jesus you will meet in heaven. God demonstrated that Jesus is His son by raising Him from the death. You can call in the name of Jesus and be saved. No other name can save you. No other name can heal you. ONLY the name of Jesus!

Jesus is the one that baptize us with the Holy Spirit. Revelation 4:5 The 7 lamps of fire burning are the seven spirits of God. It is 1 lamp but 7 branches. The 7 branches have fire burning on it … huge fire like an inferno. It is one Holy Spirit but 7 dimensions. When you have all this 7 dimensions then you have the FULLNESS of the spirit. If these 7 dimensions come to you then God will use you to affect your world. It will be a career for missions not just to make profit. It will be business for missions not just to make money. People who function by these 7 spirits are not just after money but after impacting the society, after ministry. The fire can go off but we are admonished not to let any of them go off or die… quench not the spirit. Instead , fan it so that it burns hotter…

Revelation 5:6 The lamp has a mark of being slain. 7 horns represent 7 horns of power and dominion. 7 eyes are the 7 spirits of God sent to us on earth. They are like an additional 7 senses given to us. It gives us supernatural abilities. In the underworld, the devil created the fake but God is the original creator of supernatural abilities.

Jesus has the fullness of the spirit and we can have it because we are heirs with Christ. Revelation 5:6 The 7 spirits was sent to Earth so that we the church can have it and walk in it. On the Pentecost, the Holy Spirit came in FULL measure. It is time for us to walk in the FULLNESS of the spirit. John 3:34 The complete measure is the 7 spirits of God. If you don’t plan to partner with God then you won’t have this full measure. The unction is for function. Colossian 2:9 God emptied Himself in fullness on Christ. The full measure of fullness on Christ. We are complete in Jesus so we also have access to that full measure.

*Song:* Complete Complete Complete in Him I am complete in Him…The fullness of the God head bodily dwelleth in my Lord…Oh I am complete in Him.

Jesus has the full measure… we can have it too. No wonder Jesus said ‘greater works that this will you do’…it is because He has given us the access to the full measure of His spirit.
John 3:34, John 17:22 The fullness the father gave to Jesus, Jesus gave to us. God is looking for human bodies to fill. God provided the Holy Spirit a human body to dwell…Jesus. Now that Jesus has gone back to heaven, the church is now the body of Christ. Ephesians 1:22-23 the reason He is giving us the fullness of the spirit, that is because we are the body of Christ. We are not to manifest half measure but FULL measure. Sons are going to be manifesting the fullness of the spirit.

Get ready to be among those that will be manifesting this fullness. God wants every part of the body to function as they should. No part should be lagging behind. God wants us to grow from being babies. Ephesians 4:15 God wants us to come to the measure of full measure …the same as what Jesus has. God wants the 7 spirits functioning in our lives.

What are the 7 spirits of God? Zachariah 4:1 The same Holy Spirit but manifests in 7 different ways. It is through the 7 spirits that God is able to know everything happening on earth.
Isaiah 11: 1 -2
1) The spirit of the Lord - That’s is the basic every Christian should have.
2) The spirit of knowledge, understanding and wisdom
3) The spirit of counsel, might and fear of the lord.
Study on the spirit of the lord.

1 Samuel 16:17 All of us need the spirit of the lord which is the basic and then we seek the others. There are believers without the fear of the lord. The spirit of the fear of the lord is Holiness. The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. It gives us the capacity to know right from wrong. If you want to live right, ask God to fill you with the spirit of the fear of God. The fear of the lord is responsible for personal transformation. The spirit of the fear of God will teach you how to live right and please God.

Spirit of might is the same as power. If you have it, the miraculous will be common in your life. When Jesus finished fasting, He came back with power. It is important that you have the spirit of might operating in your life. The spirit of might is what was upon Samson and also upon David when he slew Goliath. The spirit of might gives you capacity in spiritual warfare. It also gives you physical strength. It gives you boldness and courage and audacity. It was not just the sling that brought Goliath down. It was the spirit of might that hit him.

The spirit of counsel gives us guidance. It will guide us in all our decision making and problem solving. It helps to explain and demystify things. It is also known as the spirit of strategy. Any time the spirit of counsel gives you advice, it can never fail.

*Prayer:* I pray that it will come upon your life. It will be released into your Life now. Even upon children, youth…

*Action Point:* Lift up your hand and tell the lord, fill me with your 7 spirits to become exceptional…

The spirit of wisdom, knowledge and understanding is what brings innovations. Exodus 31:3 Solomon had these spirit of God functioning in him. You need these 3 if you are in the business of consulting, innovation, inventing, designing, everyone in the market place etc. Daniel and Joseph had them. Anything that has to do with design, technology, inventing, innovations, business, doctors, pharmacist etc, they all need these 3 cluster…the spirit of wisdom, knowledge and understanding.

God wants His name glorified and He is looking for vessels to use. They are needed in leadership to develop policies and new products. Exodus 31:6 Aholiab received the same spirits of God. Many of these people mentioned like Joseph are market place ministers not just pastors and preachers.

IT IS YOUR TURN! IT IS YOUR TIME!

If you get the technical training and combine it with combine it with walking in the 7 spirits of God…no one will see your back. GET READY! The time has come.

KEYS TO TAP INTO THE SEVEN SPIRIT OF GOD
1) Consecration – Keep you body holy. Stay away from sexual immoralities and all kinds of immorality
Daniel 1:17 Daniel and his 3 friends were distinguished among all that came from Israel.
2) Fasting - Fasting makes you a candidate for these things. Set one day in a week aside for fasting or 1 week for fasting. I am not saying dry, drink water while fasting… It is the ones that consecrated themselves that were distinguished.
No matter how hard the challenge is, you will find the solution when you are walking in the 7 spirits of God. It helps in all ways…
3) Sacrifice - It is one of the keys to receiving the spirits. There are some things that when you offer on the altar, that day God will show up. Nothing attracts God than sacrifice.

The 7 spirit of God helps you create like God. There are special anointing for end time. Those of you into ministries should get these spirits. IT IS YOUR TURN! Enoch was spent a lot of time in Gods presence and when he came out, great things happened. We must get into this Enoch consecration.

*Worship:* Holy Spirit you are welcome, fill this temple with your presence… We wait on you God we wait on you, We wait on you Lord we wait on you…
Re: Dominion City Camp Meeting 2020 LIVE SERVICE by RiyaGoddess(f): 8:30am On May 03, 2020
Good Morning FAM. Join us LIVE this morning for a Special Service of Honor For Pastor David Ogbueli.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BXhSZ9kDpU
Re: Dominion City Camp Meeting 2020 LIVE SERVICE by RiyaGoddess(f): 8:03am On May 10, 2020
FAM it's few minutes for service to start. Please click on the link below to join Pastor David Ogbueli Live as he ministers to us God's Word.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccgB1S61F6A
Re: Dominion City Camp Meeting 2020 LIVE SERVICE by RiyaGoddess(f): 8:25am On May 17, 2020
Good Morning Dear Friends.
It's another Sunday again and I invite everyone of us to join Pastor David Ogbueli this morning as he unveils end time Prophetic Mysteries.

Kindly use the link below to join us and we will be glad to have you in our midst online.
God Bless You.
Shile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJa5BegWhyI
Re: Dominion City Camp Meeting 2020 LIVE SERVICE by RiyaGoddess(f): 8:11am On May 24, 2020
Join Pst David Now for another amazing time in God’s presence. God has a word for you and we will be glad to have you in our midst.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JquEHLuFFxo
Re: Dominion City Camp Meeting 2020 LIVE SERVICE by RiyaGoddess(f): 8:10am On May 31, 2020
Good morning & Happy Sunday FAM.
I invite you all to Join Pastor David Ogbueli this morning as we continue in the end time prophetic mysteries.
Use the link below to join us & we will be glad to have you in our midst.
God Bless You.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jqp2fAOXZo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Islam And Burning People Alive / Ayo Oritsejafor Shops For N1billion For Multi-purpose Church Complex / Why Doesn't God Audibly Tell People Not To Do Certain Things?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 184
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.