Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,855 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:13 AM

Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. (97528 Views)

What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December / Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Goldcoen(m): 7:49am On Apr 08, 2020
Erediauwa:
Ladies, please stop giving your pussy to guy's, instead of the pussy, Give them advice on how to make more money...

Hope this makes sense as well.

Jason.
gbam atleast finale
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by phelog(m): 7:51am On Apr 08, 2020
It is ok to give your lady money only if you feel like or when it is extremely necessary and you should only give money you can afford without expecting anything in return but never ever put yourself in a difficult position where the lady you are dating will be making financial requests from you as if it is her right because no matter the sacrifices you make, she will still dump you if she wants to and when you look back to recount all you have done for her, you will realize how all the money you have given her would have been enough to change the life of someone very dear to you.[/color][/b]

I have read many stories of guys lamenting about how they spent so much for a lady just for the same lady to end up dumping them for another man and i always wonder if these ladies forced the money out of them at gunpoint.

A lady who truly desires you will never make unrealistic financial demands from you but only a woman who does not have your interest will make demands as she wishes because she has no plans with you... the fact that you give a lady money does not mean she will love you and...in fact, a woman will take your money and give to another broke guy she desires cos a woman will sleep with a man she truly wants even if she gets nothing from him.

Please work hard, save and invest your money for your future, spend on your parents and family members and if you must give any lady money please do it without expecting anything in return and give only what you can afford.

I completely agree with you on this, giving should be voluntarily done without expectating nothing

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 08, 2020
Meeyankee:

But the person that created the thread is not a
Kid
And he is
Not broke.. who are you now talking? Is the guy destroying you business? Because I know you cannot feed without a man.
I can feed you and all your family members put together for life. Smally. I know you are so hungry and broke in this lockdown period, if you can humble yourself and beg, I can be of assistance. Pele
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Emjace(m): 7:52am On Apr 08, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Twisting it to suit yourself huh? Stay there and form stingy and a better caring man will take her away.
After the better caring guy, she will start aiming for a more better caring guy... Women with high demand never gets satisfied and once a man starts using money to secure a relationship with that lady, he will also use money (married) to keep her from divorcing him

3 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Aystarz: 7:53am On Apr 08, 2020
Uphand:
It’s not bad to give your money to ladies at all cause they need to take good care of theirselves which requires money. If you want to be having sex with her and all that then you should be taking care of her. Well check my signature below if you have some capital and need a financial breakthrough.

This sex and money angle all the time. Is she a prostitute and you a customer? Some people need to sit down and define their yeye relationships to see how it sucks.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Victornezzar: 7:53am On Apr 08, 2020
Tpave:
He even mentioned that the result is negative and he is still seeking for advice with all the answers to his questions so glaring. I was with a girl student of IMT Enugu when she was making call. She called three different guys and told all of them the same thing. She was telling each of them that she was very hungry and has not eaten since afternoon of the day before.
She eventually succeeded in getting alert from two of the guys while the other one promised to send his the next day.
Some Nigerian girls are terrible especially students
This is just the fact

For the sanity of your health avoid female students
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Aystarz: 7:54am On Apr 08, 2020
Uphand:
It’s not bad to give your money to ladies at all cause they need to take good care of theirselves which requires money. If you want to be having sex with her and all that then you should be taking care of her. Well check my signature below if you have some capital and need a financial breakthrough.

This sex and money angle all the time. Is she a prostitute and you a customer? Why have a girlfriend when half the time all you do with her is transactional sex? I thought we had prostitutes for that.
Some people need to sit down and define their yeye relationship to see how it sucks.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by PapaAdanna: 7:55am On Apr 08, 2020
Toks2008:
There is a difference between a guy who decides to give his lady money without her making demands and a lady who has the habit of demanding.

It is ok to give your lady money only if you feel like or when it is extremely necessary and you should only give money you can afford without expecting anything in return but never ever put yourself in a difficult position where the lady you are dating will be making financial requests from you as if it is her right because no matter the sacrifices you make, she will still dump you if she wants to and when you look back to recount all you have done for her, you will realize how all the money you have given her would have been enough to change the life of someone very dear to you.

I have read many stories of guys lamenting about how they spent so much for a lady just for the same lady to end up dumping them for another man and i always wonder if these ladies forced the money out of them at gunpoint.

A lady who truly desires you will never make unrealistic financial demands from you but only a woman who does not have your interest will make demands as she wishes because she has no plans with you... the fact that you give a lady money does not mean she will love you and...in fact, a woman will take your money and give to another broke guy she desires cos a woman will sleep with a man she truly wants even if she gets nothing from him.

Please work hard, save and invest your money for your future, spend on your parents and family members and if you must give any lady money please do it without expecting anything in return and give only what you can afford.

Don't be scared of losing any lady because you have no money to give to her and stop wasting your money chasing shadows cos a lady who will be yours will always be yours and a lady who is truly yours will help you save your money and not take and take from you because if you give your girlfriend money because you don't want to lose her, you must keep up with her demands even after you marry her else she will dump you

Hope this makes sense.

Well said

I blame some guys that fall to the hungry Nigerian girls with their foolish sense of entitlement.

You will see a girl from a very poor family making demands that even his father and all his uncle's put together can not provide it for her

I blame the guys sha
Trying hard to impress these bitches!(not all anyways, some work hard for their money)

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Cammo: 7:55am On Apr 08, 2020
Money begets love and sex. Take money away and the rest two will cease to exist. This is a global philosophy.
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Aystarz: 8:04am On Apr 08, 2020
Meeyankee:

But the person that created the thread is not a
Kid
And he is
Not broke.. who are you now talking? Is the guy destroying you business? Because I know you cannot feed without a man.

LOL This is like Daddy Freeze Vs Pastorpreneurs and sheeples. Don't expect the ladies to like this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by DaddyGngeess(m): 8:08am On Apr 08, 2020
jaxxy:

Can u also give to the betterment of people lives? Does that give u joy also? Or just to shallow stingy women who won't look at u if the roles were reversed?

Yes I do that also

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Ibrahiimo(m): 8:12am On Apr 08, 2020
wetin concern ME with WOMEN

I can't remember giving any WOMAN money

and why SHOULD I give a WOMAN money, for WHAT, ka gini mekwenu

the only PERSON I can give MONEY is only my WIFE

if YOU ain't my WIFE, I don't think I HAVE any BUSINESS to do with you

Wetin Concern Me!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 08, 2020
yanabasee:

So, if she ask for N100 to buy bread for us to eat and I give it to her.... It means she's faking her love for me right?

Because giving her the money to get us something makes her happy and appreciative...
Idiot dats not wat d writer Is trying to say, don't take it out of normal perception, he's simply advising pussy niggas like u not to impress ladies with money...Oponu.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by MadeMan01(m): 8:17am On Apr 08, 2020
Aystarz:

This sex and money angle all the time. Is she a prostitute and you a customer? Some people need to sit down and define their yeye relationships to see how it sucks.

The sad case is most Nigerian girls have nothing to offer in a relationship other than sex.that is why when argument like these happen, it's only sex they can bring up. Their peers in other countries will be arguing about what they countribute to the union like shared rent, upkeep,. sometimes I just disgusted

5 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Toseenlove: 8:17am On Apr 08, 2020
olamidarsenal:
Llike say it is only guys that enjoy the sex abi? If u don't give him the pussy, u are also punishing yourself na

Someone needs to be extremely rigid and rugged when dealing with Nigerian Females. Their OT Is out of this world. Most Nigerian Males & Females are too stupid and backward In thinking for my liking....The way I Ignore ladies these days no be here. Too many blue, green, purple lights here and there but me I no send. If you can't be bold enough to come closer or walk up to me, You can go to hell with your useless fake lights. Ever since I've had a Classified Insights Into what Nigeria Relationships entails. My OT changed straight, That's about 8 years ago or something. Recently there Is this beautiful lady In my neighborhood who had to ask a close female friend of mine, How she got so close to me, That I like to Ignore a lot. She told me she just smiled and told her, I'm a simple person but I hate shakara and nonsense..... She told me the girl wants to have my digits, Perhaps If she should give It to her, I told her not yet, I will think about It....

7 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Sermwell(m): 8:18am On Apr 08, 2020
Erediauwa:
They're the one's forming "Hard man" here, but when their girlfriend's threaten them with pregnancy, they'll quickly rush to IyanaPaja to sell their fathers land just to raise funds for abortion.
mumu!! so you have to sell your fathers land to pay for abortion??
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by 2FlowZ(m): 8:18am On Apr 08, 2020
Bro, like olamide said.. No matter how much or the expensive gifts you gif a woman they will still Bleep her.... Giving her money on every demand makes her vulnerable to Bleep boys, but a woman who works for her money is less vulnerable

4 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:21am On Apr 08, 2020
yanabasee:
Dating a woman is like engaging her to yourself.....

No, it is not.

If I have a woman today and she ask me for money..... i will give her.....

The OP never said you shouldn't give your girl money.

She's my woman.. I see it as my responsibility to make her happy as she sees it as her responsibility to keep me happy...

No, she is not your woman. She is just your girlfriend. Even if she upgrades to fiancee, she is still not yours yet.

It's always mutual.....

It should be. Relationship is give and take. Women should not see their own "give" as sex alone, since they enjoy it too. They should be able to bail their boyfriends sometimes without making a big deal out of it.

Many of you guys with very minute self esteem CANNOT stand a working class girl that doesn't need a man to survive...

I don't see how these paragraph relates with what the OP discussed.

When you push a woman into fending for herself and she began to look for taste, class and standard in a man... You idiots will be the first to tag them as FEMINIST... If they depend on your little money, you call them GOLDDIGGERS...

If you like spend on a woman simply because you don't want her to fend for herself, if she wants to dump you, she will dump you. There are men who sponsored their girlfriends through university including giving her pocket money, and changing her wardrobe at will, and yet, they were still dumped. I personally know of one. An uncle who is at least 10 years older than me. He sponsored a girl through university, and even through law school. And she dumped his ass for a psychiatrist. Her silly excuse was that she has always wanted to marry a doctor. Why didn't she wait for a doctor to sponsor her?

5 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by kemi51405: 8:22am On Apr 08, 2020
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Aystarz: 8:26am On Apr 08, 2020
MadeMan01:

The sad case is most Nigerian girls have nothing to offer in a relationship other than sex.that is why when argument like these happen, it's only sex they can bring up. Their peers in other countries will be arguing about what they countribute to the union like shared rent, upkeep,. sometimes I just disgusted

True. I for one am beginning to buy into this 'girls can only offer sex' theory. Cause if that wasn't the case, why are they mad that some guys want to keep their own money and give only what they can afford?

Who needs transactional sex from a gf when one can get that from a prostitute with no strings attached?

3 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by cyrilamx(m): 8:26am On Apr 08, 2020
Erediauwa:
Ladies, please stop giving your pussy to guy's, instead of the pussy, Give them advice on how to make more money...

Hope this makes sense as well.

Jason.
How will the entitled lady survive without the money from the dude. A lady once admitted that most ladies will die of hunger without the "rescue mission" of (married)men. Don't tell me about her giving her body, cos in sex both the dude and lady enjoy it. But the cash is only enjoyed by the lady.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by MNDY(m): 8:27am On Apr 08, 2020
Nigerian girls/women carry themselves like merchandise. They feel h.orny and want d.ick too but want to be spent on for allowing you f.uck them (when they enjoyed it too, even more perhaps).

They will say they need to be maintained (pads, make-ups etc), don't you have hands to work with as a lady? Or you are just being lazy? There is no difference between dating a Nigerian girl and patronizing a pros.titute (if you will not even be spending more on your said girlfriend sef)

Naija girls mentality ehnn....senseless and unlike their counterparts elsewhere.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by lanreHeda: 8:31am On Apr 08, 2020
slimmyfunke:
I remembered vividly of how a crazy guy I met will always call me to borrow him #500, at first I felt how is #500, I can actually give the money to a beggar, but this guy keeps coming all in the name relationship asking for more. He went a step further, that whenever he wants to come to my house, he tells me to prepare food for him and he even tell me how he wants the meal to be prepared n served. So one fateful day like that, this guy calls again and said babe I'll be coming to your house o, you know my favorite, ensure you put enough animals in my soup, na im I con tell am say oga, if u are coming branch market and buy animals wey u want, I go cook am when u reach, he con tell me say im no fit but anything, shey bi I no follow am talk. When he came, he was expecting the usual, na im I con change am for am say when I asked him to buy something he said he can't, n me sef I no fit do community service work. That was the last time I hear from the guy.
So @Op what do you want to call the guy? Smart guy or Golddigger? If u think u can't spend your money on your gf, it's fine, girls sef don wake up. Even the Bible talk am, there's a time for everything, a time to take, and a time give. If u can't tell a lady to take, then don't expect any lady to give you in return.

I rest my case.

Then u understand......what the OP is saying men should avoid ladies with the same baehaviour as the guy in your post.........people that keep taking and never give
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by HornyTave: 8:33am On Apr 08, 2020
SweetCunt97:
And people buy the root at what price? I think the highest I've sold root in a bottle was 8k..one has to be a good marketer to pull that off.. Lol

The root is 10k, it all boils down to efficiency and your costumers.
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by MNDY(m): 8:33am On Apr 08, 2020
Your girl will f.uck a dude she likes for free. So, guy, look for the girl who really likes you too and is willing to allow you both knack for free, instead of wasting your money on a girl trying to keep her and let you knack even when she is enjoying the knacking too.

6 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 08, 2020
jaxxy:

Bt why are ladies upset by this? I know u don't need any man's money poco. I was hoping to hear gals say we don't need ur money and we will continue to show u love... I mean eat the whole snack also perhaps.

Where are my miss independent

like seriously, show me a gurl that does not need a man's money and i will show you her fathers name on forbe list.
As a man in a 21st abi naa 22nd century never believe the lives yu see gurls put up on social media naa scam ... the rare gems don't even comment.

7 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by fof1: 8:36am On Apr 08, 2020
Toks2008:
There is a difference between a guy who decides to give his lady money without her making demands and a lady who has the habit of demanding.

It is ok to give your lady money only if you feel like or when it is extremely necessary and you should only give money you can afford without expecting anything in return but never ever put yourself in a difficult position where the lady you are dating will be making financial requests from you as if it is her right because no matter the sacrifices you make, she will still dump you if she wants to and when you look back to recount all you have done for her, you will realize how all the money you have given her would have been enough to change the life of someone very dear to you.

Don't be scared of losing any lady because you have no money to give to her and stop wasting your money chasing shadows cos a lady who will be yours will always be yours and a lady who is truly yours will help you save your money and not take and take from you because if you give your girlfriend money because you don't want to lose her, you must keep up with her demands even after you marry her else she will dump you

Hope this makes sense.

OP YOU ARE VERY CORRECT. THIS IS ON TRULY POINT. ANY BODY MAN OR WOMAN WHO FAULTS THIS PIECE OF ADVISE IS STILL IN D WOODS. GOD BLESS US ALL. LOVE IS LOVE AND WHEN U SEE OR EXPERIENCE IT U KNOW IT.
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Toseenlove: 8:47am On Apr 08, 2020
Toks2008:

Hope this makes sense.

See as far as I am concerned. Nigerian Men most especially married men are the real problem of this Shiiithole, I'm not a hypocrite and I love to speak the fact. Most of them are even on this thread viewing and probably laughing or whatsoever. Statistic shows 85% to 90% of Nigerian Men worship Pussies and they can't do without It and their life and activities revolves around It, I'm an exemption though. I see this thing happening around me most of the time. If Just 40% of Nigerian Men can be strong and hold their dick, Worst Is when the urge comes, Soapy to the rescue, Just do It moderately and u will be fine In no time. Watch how the Females Orientation will gradually start changing by force by fire. Females are very cunny, wise, and deceptive humans while men are powerful, wise & stupid, cunny as well. But No, Some of them will even Rape Goat when the Urge show face. I personally know someone who lost a whole piece of land worth N12Million just because of Pvssy, There are other people who I personally know who have met their Waterloo because of this Pvssy of thing. Religious people are not an exemption In this my assertion. Don't let anyone deceive you.

6 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by back2sender: 8:47am On Apr 08, 2020
Erediauwa:
They're not useeless like your mom and sisters bro.
Ya mama!!! N ya fada!!!!! are in the same love-vendor and olosho club.
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by slimmyfunke: 8:47am On Apr 08, 2020
Well, my advice is that if a man thinks it's a bad idea to give his gf money, let him stay on his lane, no be by force to have gf, an d to the ladies, don't allow men insults you because of the peanut they give you, find something doing, double ur hustle, invest in your life and family, and u will see men that knows and value your worth will get n after you.

God bless us all.

lanreHeda:
Then u understand......what the OP is saying men should avoid ladies with the same baehaviour as the guy in your post.........people that keep taking and never give
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by fof1: 8:50am On Apr 08, 2020
yanabasee:
Dating a woman is like engaging her to yourself.....

If I have a woman today and she ask me for money..... i will give her.....

She's my woman.. I see it as my responsibility to make her happy as she sees it as her responsibility to keep me happy...

It's always mutual.....

PS.....

Many of you guys with very minute self esteem CANNOT stand a working class girl that doesn't need a man to survive...

When you push a woman into fending for herself and she began to look for taste, class and standard in a man... You idiots will be the first to tag them as FEMINIST... If they depend on your little money, you call them GOLDDIGGERS...

Confused mofos...

Shut up ur Dirty Mouth and Troubled Heart and Confused Mind. Settle Down and Stop Ranting in d Public Space. What do U have, emptiness. Every Relationships should be a Symbiotic. That's how God has Designed it. Any Relationship that is Lopesided or one sided is AN ERROR except it is a Mutual agreement, Pls.
The OP is Very Correct and has exceptions to that Rule, where u are Definitely in d Plan to Marry. Pls. Most Ladies like most Men who are Freelancers will DATE More than one,two... So u can't be Wasting ur Resources either way Continually. COVETOUSNESS ( Lack of Contentment) IS A BAD LIFESTYLE AND A SIN. Be Guided,Pls.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by 2dice01: 8:52am On Apr 08, 2020
KenModi:

I’m sure you said this to ridicule her. If she says yes, you would tag her an olosho and if she says no, you that would ask how she came up with the exact number.

Hmmm...it is well.
Yeah am trying to see where her sure stats came from

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply)

Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) / “He Finishes In Seconds” - Lady Brags About Sleeping With A Guy. He Reacts / Two Ladies Fight Over Boyfriend, Strip Each Other Unclad (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.