Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,634 members, 7,901,951 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:10 PM

Poor Half-dead Boy Under Idi-iroko Bridge Maryland Mall - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Poor Half-dead Boy Under Idi-iroko Bridge Maryland Mall (1020 Views)

They Left Me Half-dead’: 90-year-old Woman Gang-raped By 2 Men / Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend / Father Of Dead Boy Narrates His Ordeal | Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poor Half-dead Boy Under Idi-iroko Bridge Maryland Mall by Idamond: 10:41am On Apr 05, 2020
A young unidentified guy was seen, half dead under idi-iroko bridge Maryland this morning with both legs broken.

Re: Poor Half-dead Boy Under Idi-iroko Bridge Maryland Mall by bigpicture001: 10:43am On Apr 05, 2020
....Clothes are not faded, boxer is clean,inner skin is clean....that guy is not poor, something happened to him
Re: Poor Half-dead Boy Under Idi-iroko Bridge Maryland Mall by Babatunde40(m): 10:46am On Apr 05, 2020
Could be hit and run tinz

1 Like

Re: Poor Half-dead Boy Under Idi-iroko Bridge Maryland Mall by nrexzy: 10:48am On Apr 05, 2020
Hit & run....

Instead of someone to rush him to d hospital they r taking pictures.....

Failed generation

1 Like

Re: Poor Half-dead Boy Under Idi-iroko Bridge Maryland Mall by wilsonchilboy(m): 10:50am On Apr 05, 2020
He is not poor dude is just helpless i wish him quick recovery
Re: Poor Half-dead Boy Under Idi-iroko Bridge Maryland Mall by daddytime(m): 10:54am On Apr 05, 2020
Our people dey heartless sha, and ironically, these are some of the world's most religious people on earth yet, they can't emulate the biblical story of the good Samaritan.

Kai, wished I was there, I trust myself to damn it all and help the dying young man.

I wonder what must be going through his mind seeing people mumbling and snapping him from afar without as much as feeling his pulse for any sign of life.

So so bad....
Re: Poor Half-dead Boy Under Idi-iroko Bridge Maryland Mall by Moneywirer: 12:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
Before the internet craze set in:
Accident occurs
People swoop in immediately and carry the victim / victims to hospital.

But now
Accident occurs
People pull out their devices not to put a call across to emergency medical personnels but to snap and post online
Re: Poor Half-dead Boy Under Idi-iroko Bridge Maryland Mall by Gozzzy(m): 12:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
Wicked bastards... Why not take him to a hospital?? angry sad angry angry

(1) (Reply)

See The Warrior Army Fighting Boko Haram Currently In Yobe (photos, Video) / I Taught Him A Lesson By Raping His Pregnant Wife – Herdsman Confesses / Did I Do Anything Wrong? Am I Guilty Of Anything Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.