Stats: 3,181,830 members, 7,915,355 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:46 PM

10 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total Of 224 Cases. 27 Discharged, 5 Dead - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total Of 224 Cases. 27 Discharged, 5 Dead (80509 Views)

51 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 493. 17 deaths. 159 discharged / 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 288. 7 Deaths. 51 Discharged / 23 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Total Of 174 Confirmed Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total Of 224 Cases. 27 Discharged, 5 Dead by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
This guys should separate the deaths that happened in Nigeria from the death that occured outside Nigeria
People are scared according to another thread i was able to deduct that only 1 of those 5 people actually lived and died in Nigeria
Re: 10 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total Of 224 Cases. 27 Discharged, 5 Dead by DrObum(m): 1:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
evansjeff:
What is wrong with this Obaseki? His speaker brought this virus to Edo state and it has continued to spread yet Obaseki has refused to do anything meaningful about the virus. Everyone is still going about their usual business. Even states with no cases have already declared total lock down. Edo now has 9 cases. We are watching.
The governor is being rational.
Where has total lock down worked in Nigeria? Lock down without mass testing and palliative measures?
Re: 10 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total Of 224 Cases. 27 Discharged, 5 Dead by NairaMaster1(m): 1:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
sibepoc:
I just hope these new cases and deaths won't make them increase the lockdown period. I'm tired of doing triller and tik-tok videos.. That third leg of mine is busy crying for some action

Bachelor
Re: 10 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total Of 224 Cases. 27 Discharged, 5 Dead by evansjeff(m): 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
HenryThegreat1:
. States with lockdown are increasing more than Edo daily. So leave story...
Because they’re been identified, so Edo should wait until it has been shared to everybody
Re: 10 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total Of 224 Cases. 27 Discharged, 5 Dead by Gospel367: 1:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
I l laugh in Chinese
Re: 10 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total Of 224 Cases. 27 Discharged, 5 Dead by Gospel367: 1:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
evansjeff:
What is wrong with this Obaseki? His speaker brought this virus to Edo state and it has continued to spread yet Obaseki has refused to do anything meaningful about the virus. Everyone is still going about their usual business. Even states with no cases have already declared total lock down. Edo now has 9 cases. We are watching.

More will come oh....Cos Italy is the center, next to heaven for Edo girls ...And remember Italy used to be the epicenter of the virus, I doubt if those Edo girls did come back with the virus before running home to Edo
Re: 10 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total Of 224 Cases. 27 Discharged, 5 Dead by HenryThegreat1(m): 1:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
maasoap:

Continue your mingling brother. Last last, your governor will receive sense. The importance of lockdown can't be over emphasised from China to Iran to Italy to Spain to USA to Ireland to many other countries. If it doesn't make difference, why are they introducing it?
. Oga Nigeria system of lockdown is rubbish. What's happening ever they lockdown Lagos, Ogun and fct?
Re: 10 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total Of 224 Cases. 27 Discharged, 5 Dead by colestephan86: 1:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
ghettokid1:
If only our government behave on time, it for no reach like this.
Anyway, its only in Nigeria that the government will say "Everybody should stay Indoor" and everybody will come out to check whether there is anybody outside
All these stupid talks of if the government was proactive and shut the boarders , should stop.
If your relative was outside the country na still u go come her talks trash about how the government shut her citizens outside the country.

Re: 10 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total Of 224 Cases. 27 Discharged, 5 Dead by maasoap(m): 1:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
MYHUBBY:
waiting for those failed scientist. Nigeria having 200m cases already bla bla

Leadership skills and governance knowhow is the test laid down to assessed electing leaders in countries we want our country to emulate but we are not electing such leaders here

how can a sane human think someone like Buhari can govern Nigeria? even in military regime his deputy was the front line

because of his lack of leadership proactive over 200m people are vulnerable to what it would take nothing to prevent. na thunder go fire Buhari anywhere he is

Keep disparaging and insulting your president as long as it makes you feel better about yourself. Even Trump who made series of mistakes as far as covid-19 is concerned thereby causing over 200,000 sickness among Americans wasn't abused like this.

Re: 10 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total Of 224 Cases. 27 Discharged, 5 Dead by Libkid(m): 1:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
mathematically what we have is 192 cases

Re: 10 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total Of 224 Cases. 27 Discharged, 5 Dead by blowjohn(m): 1:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
ikaboy:
No cause for alarm. Is projected rise further but is very likely that we are hitting the breaking point soon.

Ur one of the few sensible people here.
Well, one if the many sha.
The idiots are the ones that said we dont need to close our borders weeks ago
Re: 10 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total Of 224 Cases. 27 Discharged, 5 Dead by piagetskinner(m): 1:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
Hmm this thing don de rise oo....

God help us wE don’t want to be like Italy and US oo
Re: 10 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total Of 224 Cases. 27 Discharged, 5 Dead by blowjohn(m): 1:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
I trust edo.
Next thing in their agenda na to supply like 20 new luxurious busses for social distancing.
Re: 10 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total Of 224 Cases. 27 Discharged, 5 Dead by Kingsley123456(m): 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
It doesn't look like we wouldn't need China's intervention
Re: 10 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total Of 224 Cases. 27 Discharged, 5 Dead by evansjeff(m): 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
DrObum:

The governor is being rational.
Where has total lock down worked in Nigeria? Lock down without mass testing and palliative measures?

What stupid rationality, have you seen the huge crowd in New Benin market, Uselu markets and the rest? It is until it turns to what can’t be controlled?
Re: 10 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total Of 224 Cases. 27 Discharged, 5 Dead by ManLikeBlaize: 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
Please show us the victims and the dead bodies please, not Audio patients. Liars upadan
Re: 10 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total Of 224 Cases. 27 Discharged, 5 Dead by arduino: 1:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
sotall:
The number of coronavirus cases in Nigeria is more than 1000.

The number of infected people roaming the streets untested are far more than the audio figures released by NCDC

You my dear may be one of the infected persons roaming the street untested.

Re: 10 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total Of 224 Cases. 27 Discharged, 5 Dead by tot(f): 1:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
Jeromejnr:

He is right.

Maybe you should read the comment again, slowly. He was talking about those who have recovered still BEING KEPT IN ISOLATION after recovery.
Re: 10 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total Of 224 Cases. 27 Discharged, 5 Dead by ghettokid1(m): 1:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
fergie001:
Na so dem hate u reach grin grin grin
Na so o, i no know wetin i do them.
Even my Lawyer below don tire

Re: 10 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total Of 224 Cases. 27 Discharged, 5 Dead by MrPaul2: 1:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
sibepoc:
I just hope these new cases and deaths won't make them increase the lockdown period. I'm tired of doing triller and tik-tok videos.. That third leg of mine is busy crying for some action
Re: 10 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total Of 224 Cases. 27 Discharged, 5 Dead by chaw: 1:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
wallex1983:
I no dey fear this thing again

There's solution already.

People die more due to fear and symptoms than the real thing.

While I believe neem leaf + bitter kola + hot water will be effective against coronavirus. The question that arises is that will you be given chance by the govt/health body to self medicate with these things say u test positive ?
Re: 10 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total Of 224 Cases. 27 Discharged, 5 Dead by Jeromejnr(m): 1:55pm On Apr 05, 2020
tot:

Maybe you should read the comment again, slowly. He was talking about those who have recovered still BEING KEPT IN ISOLATION after recovery.

He is right madam.

Read my own comments slowly and update yourself with current medical news.
Re: 10 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total Of 224 Cases. 27 Discharged, 5 Dead by Deepthoughts: 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
fergie001:
Ten new cases of #COVID19 have been reported in Nigeria: 6 in Lagos, 2 in FCT and 2 in Edo.

As at 11:15 am 5th April there are 224 confirmed cases of #COVID19 reported in Nigeria. Twenty-seven have been discharged with five deaths.

As at 11:15am 5th April, there are

224 confirmed cases
27 discharged
5 deaths

https://twitter.com/NCDCgov/status/1246745591746625536?s=19

For a breakdown of cases by states:-

Lagos- 115
FCT- 45
Osun- 20
Oyo- 9
Akwa Ibom- 5
Ogun- 4
Edo- 9
Kaduna- 4
Bauchi- 6
Enugu- 2
Ekiti- 2
Rivers-1
Benue- 1
Ondo- 1
https://twitter.com/NCDCgov/status/1246746452442984448?s=19

The idea of lockdown is not working n it's very doubtful if it is ever going to to work, it's better the idea of compulsory use of face masks by the general populace, closure of large market n shopping mall or any place of mass gathering such churches, mosques,cinemas, clubs etc should be adopted while small shops can be allow to operate, companies producing essential goods should be allowed to operate under cautious procedures while non essential product producing companies should suspend operations temporary, massive testing, isolation n management can then be pursued vigorously pending the availability of vaccines or a cure can be found, this precedence has been set by the Czech republic,by this strategy the pandemic can be curtailed n the economy too is kept alive,right now the lock down is only creating new avenues of corruption, exploitation(especially by the securities) n hardship in Nigeria rather than solving anything.

Re: 10 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total Of 224 Cases. 27 Discharged, 5 Dead by collitexnaira(m): 1:58pm On Apr 05, 2020
monfizzy:
There are at least 3000 unconfirmed coronavirus cases in Nigeria. Brace up guys for the nearest days/weeks ahead doesn’t seem good. It’s going to get really gloomy in the next 2-3weeks from now .

In the U.K., we’d 171 confirmed cases on March 17th, 3weeks later we’re at over 40k cases with over 4k deaths. Nigeria is on same trajectory .

Keep social distancing and avoid body contacts of any kind. In fact consider everyone as a potential carrier of the virus.

Must you be a prophet of doom. Why do you so much crave Negativity. All you want is for things to become worst real fast.

Re: 10 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total Of 224 Cases. 27 Discharged, 5 Dead by tot(f): 2:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
Jeromejnr:

He is right madam.

Read my own comments slowly and update yourself with current medical news.

I am not interested in your comment, you are not the one I quoted and you are discussing something different from what I highlighted in his comment "In UK there is no total discharge but isolate them still" which is false. So pls find someone else to bug.

Re: 10 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total Of 224 Cases. 27 Discharged, 5 Dead by silverkings: 2:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
monfizzy:
There are at least 3000 unconfirmed coronavirus cases in Nigeria. Brace up guys for the nearest days/weeks ahead doesn’t seem good. It’s going to get really gloomy in the next 2-3weeks from now.

In the U.K., we’d 171 confirmed cases on March 17th, 3weeks later we’re at over 40k cases with over 4k deaths. Nigeria is on same trajectory.

Keep social distancing and avoid body contacts of any kind. In fact consider everyone as a potential carrier of the virus.
Not Nigeria biko

Re: 10 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total Of 224 Cases. 27 Discharged, 5 Dead by Jeromejnr(m): 2:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
tot:

I am not interested in your comment, you are not the one I quoted and you are discussing something different from what I highlighted in his comment "In UK there is no total discharge but isolate them still" which is false. So pls find someone else to bug.

You cant dodge your error madam and fault me.

You said all the statements he made were wrong.

Key word: All.

And I addressed one particular issue.

Next time, know how to critic an argument.

Re: 10 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total Of 224 Cases. 27 Discharged, 5 Dead by blowjohn(m): 2:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
[quote author=colestephan86 post=88120376]
All these stupid talks of if the government was proactive and shut the boarders , should stop.
If your relative was outside the country na still u go come her talks trash about how the government shut her citizens outside the country.

Thunder fire that relative.
I repeat, if they had closed border since we wouldn't be in this mess.
Go to north Korea and check if u will see infected people na
Re: 10 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total Of 224 Cases. 27 Discharged, 5 Dead by tot(f): 2:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
Jeromejnr:

You cant dodge your error madam and fault me.

You said all the statements he made were wrong.

Key word: All.

And I addressed one particular issue.

Next time, know how to critic an argument.

And next time, learn to mind your business. It's not that hard. You are not blind as you clearly saw what was highlighted in his comment I quoted. Irritant.
Re: 10 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total Of 224 Cases. 27 Discharged, 5 Dead by searchng4love: 2:11pm On Apr 05, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

exposed population of over 20,000,000 and only 5deaths in 3 weeks after initial exposure is excellent. (Very good report card)
Lagos- 115
FCT- 45
Osun- 20
Oyo- 9
Akwa Ibom- 5
Ogun- 4
Edo- 9
Kaduna- 4
Bauchi- 6
Enugu- 2
Ekiti- 2
Rivers-1
Benue- 1
Ondo- 1

I am more concerned about the fct and Bauchi cases.
Re: 10 New Coronavirus Cases In Nigeria. Total Of 224 Cases. 27 Discharged, 5 Dead by Dabss(m): 2:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

exposed population of over 20,000,000 and only 5deaths in 3 weeks after initial exposure is excellent. (Very good report card)
Lagos- 115
FCT- 45
Osun- 20
Oyo- 9
Akwa Ibom- 5
Ogun- 4
Edo- 9
Kaduna- 4
Bauchi- 6
Enugu- 2
Ekiti- 2
Rivers-1
Benue- 1
Ondo- 1

the real question is how many people have been tested?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Body Is Swelling Up Without Cure / Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) / Passengers Flee From Bus After Spotting A Chinese Man Onboard In Ghana (Video)