Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,246 members, 7,880,916 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:14 AM

FG Finalised Plan to Evacuate Nigerians From USA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Finalised Plan to Evacuate Nigerians From USA (909 Views)

Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) / Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad / Coronavirus: Reps Reject Move To Evacuate Nigerians From China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Finalised Plan to Evacuate Nigerians From USA by BriggsBryan: 11:46am On Apr 05, 2020
The federal government of Nigeria have concluded all necessary plans to evaluate her citizens from USA and other countries with high rate of Covid-19 Pandemic.

All thanks to Mr. President

Re: FG Finalised Plan to Evacuate Nigerians From USA by Blackfire(m): 11:59am On Apr 05, 2020
Is this a joke ?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Finalised Plan to Evacuate Nigerians From USA by AgentNairaland(f): 12:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
What

1 Like

Re: FG Finalised Plan to Evacuate Nigerians From USA by WATCHOVER(m): 12:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
I hope this government knows what she is doing.
Hope is not what am thinking.

Country where liars at helm of affairs, weak economy, country where Nepotism thrive daily.

If only Fg will listen to advice, I would suggest that they remain neutral in the fight between Europe America vs Chinese

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Finalised Plan to Evacuate Nigerians From USA by chukwuibuipob: 12:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
grin grin grin grin clowns grin.If u dnt want to shine ur teeth,some people will force u to do so.Even if u have green card,they won’t COME and DIE in baba mannabbq coviik country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Finalised Plan to Evacuate Nigerians From USA by BriggsBryan: 12:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
Blackfire:
Is this a joke ?

My dear unfortunately is not. According to an insider, this is going to cost over 1B naira

1 Like

Re: FG Finalised Plan to Evacuate Nigerians From USA by Amumaigwe: 12:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
Blackfire:
Is this a joke ?

How else will the billions mapped out to fight COVID -19 be retire other than through such spurious and fruitless engagements? A sick Nigerian resident in the US with world class medical facilities will leave US for a third world like Nigeria where he will be attended to based on the sound of his name. Tufiakwa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Finalised Plan to Evacuate Nigerians From USA by DabuIIIT: 12:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
Comedy.

Better remain and die there. All die na die,weda in naija or America.

Don't comma find yasef where you will blame yasef l8a.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Finalised Plan to Evacuate Nigerians From USA by Nukilia: 12:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
Den wan bring their family and friends home cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Dis government no go kee me with laughter

1 Like

Re: FG Finalised Plan to Evacuate Nigerians From USA by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
LOL...Nigeria is a character.

4 Likes

Re: FG Finalised Plan to Evacuate Nigerians From USA by MiaB(f): 12:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
God forbid that I leave US and come and be hungry in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: FG Finalised Plan to Evacuate Nigerians From USA by GamalNasser: 12:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
The funny thing is last week when the US came to evacuate about 600 of it's citizens from Nigeria 99 percent of the people who turned where Nigerian Americans cheesy bearing Nigerian names ...I doubt Nigerian govt will see anyone that wants to come home

1 Like

Re: FG Finalised Plan to Evacuate Nigerians From USA by chukwuibuipob: 12:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
sad Dey should come home so that one drunkard in blue/black with AKS 47 will chase them in their danfo bus or some goats in pink clothes jump out from hideout and drag steering with you,or kidnappers warm up to chase u and bubu brethren Block the highway, shot/drag u enter forest.If bubu like,let him bath unclad/chant incantation,they won’t come

1 Like

Re: FG Finalised Plan to Evacuate Nigerians From USA by Olominira(m): 1:04pm On Apr 05, 2020
WATCHOVER:
I hope this government knows what she is doing.
Hope is not what am thinking.

Country where liars at helm of affairs, weak economy, country where Nepotism thrive daily.

If only Fg will listen to advice, I would suggest that they remain neutral in the fight between Europe America vs Chinese

I don't see Nigeria being neutral in the coming cold war. China saw how Trump was intimidating Nigeria at every opportunity, and she (China) needs more friends more than ever before. Nigeria and SA makes up over 50 percent of Africa economy, Nigeria being the most populous and pose for larger economy and Power in the near future. That's why she is approaching us.

However, I would definitely want Nigeria gives US a middle finger this time. If Nigeria is smart enough we can leverage and get our debt reduced or even cancelled. US has shown too much aggression towards us for no reason in recent times.

1 Like

Re: FG Finalised Plan to Evacuate Nigerians From USA by Lanretoye(m): 1:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
Let me evacuate to my village.
Re: FG Finalised Plan to Evacuate Nigerians From USA by orisa37: 1:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
Evacuate the Ambassadors as well and don't let them return
Re: FG Finalised Plan to Evacuate Nigerians From USA by saaron(m): 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
I rather remain in America and face Covid 19 face to face than to allow myself to be bundle to a rotten country.
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!

1 Like

Re: FG Finalised Plan to Evacuate Nigerians From USA by fykes(m): 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ode mumu people.
Re: FG Finalised Plan to Evacuate Nigerians From USA by DCmonster: 1:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
LMAO! I can't imagine myself boarding a plane provided by the APC Propagandist government to come home and dwell among their retarded zombies and head slamming fanatic terrorists from ewedu gobling koronu Republic. God forbid! I will rather die here and have my Christian brothers from oduduwa and Biafra conduct a well befitting candle light for me in their respective homes.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Impunity And Corrupt Practices Of Late Mr. Abba Kyari By Peter Maxwell / With Nnamdi Kanu As Leader, Biafra Republic Will Fail - Asari Dokubo / Abia State State is Cursed: PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.