Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,969 members, 7,886,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 01:14 PM

How To Move App To SD Card - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Move App To SD Card (833 Views)

TECNO WX3P App Moving To SD Card / Infinix Hot 4/hot 4 Pro: Moving Apps To SD Card / Move App. From Phone Memory To Sd Card How? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Move App To SD Card by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
Please I have a 32gb sdcard but I haven't been able to use it, and my phone storage will soon full.
Please how can I move app to the SD card.
Re: How To Move App To SD Card by Mark9854(m): 3:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
ambitiouschap:
Please I have a 32gb sdcard but I haven't been able to use it, and my phone storage will soon full.
Please how can I move app to the SD card.
latest Android versions don't support moving apps to sdcard ( except you flash the sdcard as internal storage)... you should try moving your videos and songs (and other files if available) to the sdcard.
Re: How To Move App To SD Card by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
Mark9854:

latest Android versions don't support moving apps to sdcard ( except you flash the sdcard as internal storage)... you should try moving your videos and songs (and other files if available) to the sdcard.

Thanks
Re: How To Move App To SD Card by AmosAkins: 6:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
Nah
You can't do that on Android 5.0 above
You have to gain root access or just move other files to the SD card

(1) (Reply)

Iphone Network Unlock Service All Countries. / Hide Your Photos, Videos, Apps And So Many Other With This Unique App. / Samsung Galaxy A32 Teardown Reveals How HOT The Phone Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.