Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,807 members, 7,965,975 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 06:23 AM

5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him (78406 Views)

Dino Melaye Says Peter Obi Acted Unpresidential And Demands An Apology From Him / 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) / COVID-19: Dino Melaye Says Buhari's Movement Ban Is Undemocratic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by abbasajao(m): 5:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
jared007:
Yea if you are really saying the truth they are right.

The New world order plan for mankind is bigger than presidents. Government's of nation are but puppets to these established cults.

But the church is stronger than them cool

Just leave church out of this
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
kikero:
All I know is...we have been using 2g, 3g and 4g...and no corona virus.

South Korea that has 5G...the corona virus is going down.

Uganda that does not have 5g...increase in cases.

All I know is, if you want to go back to the days when we all had to go to an internet cafe and spend money only to struggle with dial up and VSAT connections that took one hour to load, and one hour to get you to the page you wanted to go to.....you are free to go there. Leave those of us who want to take advantage of the new internet...and who want fast internet connection among other things.

Left to some people we would still be using town crier to get news.Since town crier does not spread radiation waves.

MODIFIED

There was a guy in the DR Congo who missed out on admission into a Belgian college because of slow internet connection. Now if there was 5G or even 3g in his area...he would be on his way by now.

Should we miss out on opportunities because of paranoia?? From some white people??

It is only those with spiritual eyes can relate 5g with coronavirus.

Coronavirus made you fear. 5g will make you embrace. That is all I will tell you now.
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by semyman: 5:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
Many antichrist agents are all over..

It's the Presence of the Bride of JESUS Christ on Earth that is Hindering them from Operating openly!

Once Our LORD and SAVIOR Appears in the sky and takes his Church away! It will be Real Crazy Down here..
JESUS Describes it as " Such as has not been since the World was created"

Men and Brethren, Brothers and Sisters, the Time is Short! There is No More Time!

Make Peace with GOD And ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST..

There is No other way!
Jesus is a Muslim, Islam is the ordained religion and it will be too late for you to realize this, you know why, so that you will not profit from it

1 Like

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by seangy4konji: 5:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
Taiwojon:

why call him fool. if you don't accept his words, let him be then
if u don't like my comment. Why can't you let me be?
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by obontami: 5:04pm On Apr 05, 2020
Attention seeking slowpoke .
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by shiwex: 5:04pm On Apr 05, 2020
Dino.......waste of Space
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Taiwojon(m): 5:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
seangy4konji:
if u don't like my comment. Why can't you let me be?
do unto other what you want other to do unto you.
why don't you let him be?
if you want me to let you be
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by fishbone11(m): 5:06pm On Apr 05, 2020
Why this man foolish like this? Who is his for international people to start threatening him. He should just keep quiet. Does he think God knows him
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Taiwojon(m): 5:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
Devops:
he is not a clown for giving his opinion. He is a clown for saying foreign numbers are threatening his life. And you're a follow clown because you're part of the circus he is performing on. Use your upper
and how is the foreign number paining you?
your comments are clown also
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Righteousness89(m): 5:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
[s]
semyman:

Jesus is a Muslim, Islam is the ordained religion and it will be too late for you to realize this, you know why, so that you will not profit from it
[/s]

My Brother, It's not About Religion! It's About JESUS CHRIST! Accept JESUS Bro!

HE IS THE PASS TO Eternal Life!

No other!

2 Likes

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by gbishman: 5:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
Dino the clown, do u realise your phone has a recording function? Wise up Man and stop being an attention seeker
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Taiwojon(m): 5:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
fishbone11:
Why this man foolish like this? Who is his for international people to start threatening him. He should just keep quiet. Does he think God knows him
do you think God knows you. of you think so, God also know him. so let him be
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Phoenix999: 5:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
helinues:
See this illiterate, who is threatening you or the conspiracy theory you know nothing about has been flawed.

Reno was so smart not to join them with the nonsense

I have always known you as a Dork!! How come Buhari and Afonja supporters are always deranged!!
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Ladyvin(f): 5:11pm On Apr 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
Many antichrist agents are all over..

It's the Presence of the Bride of JESUS Christ on Earth that is Hindering them from Operating openly!

Once Our LORD and SAVIOR Appears in the sky and takes his Church away! It will be Real Crazy Down here..
JESUS Describes it as " Such as has not been since the World was created"

Men and Brethren, Brothers and Sisters, the Time is Short! There is No More Time!

Make Peace with GOD And ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST..

There is No other way!

Thank you. Real message

2 Likes

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by justgabby(m): 5:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
People saying that Dino should be left alone to air his opinion are mis- threading the gist alltogether. He didn't air an opinion, he blatantly lied. He deserved the moral stones. Attention seeker !
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Ladyvin(f): 5:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
Zooposki:

Churches that they have shut down. Meanwhile your pastors are working with them to usher in the NWO. Looks like you don’t know all these pastors all this time has been working for Satan. You are too gullible.

Are you saying there are no true pastors working for God? I will advise you prepare yourself for heaven and leave pastors alone

1 Like

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Devops: 5:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
Taiwojon:

and how is the foreign number paining you?
your comments are clown also
I've seen your mental horizons are blunt asf.. my last reply to a clown
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
helinues:
See this illiterate, who is threatening you or the conspiracy theory you know nothing about has been flawed.

Reno was so smart not to join them with the nonsense

A riffraff is calling a one time senator an illiterate. It goes to show that many on nairaland don't know the meaning of the word illiterate. Shame on you. This is how you people come here to show how half baked you are.

Spit on your stupidity. Anyone whose opinion does not agree with yours is an illiterate. Tomorrow you claim you are a graduate. Tufiaakwa!
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Taiwojon(m): 5:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
Devops:
I've seen your mental horizons are blunt asf.. my last reply to a clown
thanks our greater clown
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by BreconHills(m): 5:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
kemzy036:
“They said 5G is bigger than Presidents of nations, they threatened me to back off” - Senitor, Dino Melaye.

See what Dino wrote;

https://mobile.twitter.com/dino_melaye/status/1246788591084240897?s=19

Just like the time when you were hiding in a tree. Rubbish.

Only people without a knowledge of physics will fall for what is an obvious USA plot to stymie the rollout of 5G and halt Chinas obvious market leadership in that area. Please read on sound waves first before writing.

Nigerians are so easy to deceive.
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

This confused brother what are you saying again?
Is there anything different from what I said and what I have been Saying?

Young man, be careful with your fanatic method of preaching and approach on NL! You don't win by threat and condemnation as it is written God cannot threaten us with evil. God's truth of the scriptures exposes the darkness of its secrets, wickedness and evil inventions ravaging the inhabitants of the earth, and urges us to expose them all (Eph4:11).

Holy Spirit never spoke to you that God sent the virus as punishment to world when the worldwide gentile grace, love, and mercy is yet to expire by rapture of the true saints into heaven. THIS IS ONE OF THE LUCIFERIC THIEVES CALLED RELIGIOUS AND PHARISEE SPIRIT AT WORK, WHICH DON'T GIVE ROOM FOR GRACE, LOVE AND COMPASSIONATE MERCY OF JESUS CHRIST!

-Preach the proper gospel of Christ with love, grace, compassion, mercy, beseeching, giving, and power of God, NOT WITH A THREAT!
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Kolping: 5:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
Multiple choice:
manufactured coronavirus pandemic is:
a) bio-warfare terrorist attack,
b) 5g flu,
c) 5g syndrome (“microwave sickness”),
d) “targeted” genocide,
e) all of these
https://911nwo.com/?p=8493

Is Coronavirus “Microwave Sickness” (5G Flu and/or 5G Syndrome), “Bioterrorist Attack,” or A Combination of All? Seven pertinent articles by State of the Nation, January, February, and March, 2020.
by 911NewW | on March 3, 2020 | 0 comments | in CIA Coupons & Secret Wars - Articles | Like it
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by BreconHills(m): 5:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

A riffraff is calling a one time senator an illiterate. It goes to show that many on nairaland don't know the meaning of the word illiterate. Shame on you. This is how you people come here to show how half baked you are.

Spit on your stupidity. Anyone whose opinion does not agree with yours is an illiterate. Tomorrow you claim you are a graduate. Tufiaakwa!

A Nigerian senator is a servant of those who vote for him. How dare you call a member of civil society a riff-raff. On what basis? Why does money intimidate people like this?
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by seangy4konji: 5:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
Taiwojon:

do unto other what you want other to do unto you.
why don't you let him be?
if you want me to let you be
I no complain..na u come my lane..if you like carry mat and continue quoting me..I no quote u first
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Kolping: 5:24pm On Apr 05, 2020

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Eleph(m): 5:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
Just make sure you limit your foolish self to 4G grade phones when we all might have upgraded to 5G in the nearest future.
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Righteousness89(m): 5:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
Wolgrace:

Young man, be careful with your fanatic method of preaching and approach on NL! You don't win by threat and condemnation as it is written God cannot threaten us with evil. God's truth of the scriptures exposes the darkness of its secrets, wickedness and evil inventions ravaging the inhabitants of the earth, and urges us to expose them all (Eph4:11).

Holy Spirit never spoke to you that God sent the virus as punishment to world when the worldwide gentile grace, love, and mercy is yet to expire by rapture of the true saints into heaven. THIS IS ONE OF THE LUCIFERIC THIEVES CALLED RELIGIOUS AND PHARISEE SPIRIT AT WORK, WHICH DON'T GIVE ROOM FOR GRACE, LOVE AND COMPASSIONATE MERCY OF JESUS CHRIST!

-Preach the proper gospel of Christ with love, grace, compassion, mercy, beseeching, giving, and power of God, NOT WITH A THREAT!

Mr Wolgrace who stopped u From Preaching the Unfanatical Gospel?

I Stand By Every word of the Gospel I dish out Here.

I am Totally and Confindently Unapologetic to anyone under on the Face of the Earth.

I urge you to stop availing yourself to the devil to use..

Your Abundance of Ignorance should not be a blockage to others!!

I do not need your Approval or that of anybody on the Gospel Message of my FATHER!

May u not be a tool in the hands of Devil in JESUS NAME
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Palehair: 5:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
Who are the idiot conspiracy theorists relating 5G to COVID-19
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Toks2008(m): 5:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
kemzy036:
“They said 5G is bigger than Presidents of nations, they threatened me to back off” - Senitor, Dino Melaye.

See what Dino wrote;

https://mobile.twitter.com/dino_melaye/status/1246788591084240897?s=19

This guy is lame. How did he become a senator?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates / 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari / Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.