Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,807 members, 7,930,753 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 07:40 AM

Michael Jackson, My Idol - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Jackson, My Idol (324 Views)

“my Idol Sing Wack Songs, Wizkid Will Always Be Better Than Him” - Fan Slams OBO / "My Idol, Love You So Much" - Tobi Bakre Celebrates Dad In The Cutest Way / I Look Like My Idol Neymar Right...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Jackson, My Idol by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
Michael, I really miss you... I know that you're in a very good place right now and I really wish I could be with you. I'm sorry for the criticism which you faced while you were alive. If I could turn back the hands of time, I'd make sure you're alive right now and also change so many things that happened to you. You had a good heart and also the purest and sweetest voice. You were always helping the needy. You were a god on earth. On the 26th annual grammy awards, you went home with 8 grammy awards (the highest ever), you gave out 300 million dollars to charity in your lifetime, guiness worlds records crowned you the greatest entertainer ever. You'll always remain my idol. I want to be with you Michael. I love and miss you so much Michael. Rest in peace Michael. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Michael Jackson, My Idol by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
Oga, what rubbish.
Re: Michael Jackson, My Idol by Ciaos: 8:06pm On Apr 05, 2020
I love you Micheal..If tears could bring you back,you would have returned..I love you and will continue to..R.I.P Micheal.

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson, My Idol by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ancientbeing:
Oga, what rubbish.
Bro I love and miss him so much... Is it a crime?
Re: Michael Jackson, My Idol by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ciaos:
I love you Micheal..If tears could bring you back,you would have returned..I love you and will continue to..R.I.P Micheal.
Bro I really love him
Re: Michael Jackson, My Idol by josh123(m): 11:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
rottencorpse:
Michael, I really miss you... I know that you're in a very good place right now and I really wish I could be with you. I'm sorry for the criticism which you faced while you were alive. If I could turn back the hands of time, I'd make sure you're alive right now and also change so many things that happened to you. You had a good heart and also the purest and sweetest voice. You were always helping the needy. You were a god on earth. On the 26th annual grammy awards, you went home with 8 grammy awards (the highest ever), you gave out 300 million dollars to charity in your lifetime, guiness worlds records crowned you the greatest entertainer ever. You'll always remain my idol. I want to be with you Michael. I love and miss you so much Michael. Rest in peace Michael. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Its not too late u can join him

(1) (Reply)

Video: Police Arrest Funke Akindele Over House Party / God Said I Am The One He Chose To Heal Nigeria Of Covid 19 - Kemi Olunloyo / Sarkodie To Hold Massive Show In Lagos After COVID19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.