Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,537 members, 7,905,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 05:20 AM

Revelation On Buhari,Abba Kayari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revelation On Buhari,Abba Kayari (1112 Views)

Abba Kayari And His Gang Just Kill This Good Police Officer / Shame To Abba Kayari Pictures / Only God Knows How Many People Abba Kayari done Assassinate criminal police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revelation On Buhari,Abba Kayari by supercase1(m): 9:32pm On Apr 05, 2020
Let this be known that Nigerians had all been taken for fools that y the presidency can manipulate and say all sought of lies to us and we swallow them I have always asked this question
WHERE IS BUHARI,AND ABBA KYARI
there is no response you see it's now glaring that the duo are not in the country but are currently sicking and battling for their lifes after been infected with COVID-19.they lied to us that the president is working in asorock but we haven't seen him give updates rather we only see stale pictures and a doctored video concorted by buhari cabals to deceive gullible nigerians.so Nigeria president can no more talk instead all we hear is the presidency.
Listen the earlier u know that Nigeria doesn't have a president the better for you.
As for the biased mods that will try to ban this post my prayer for you is that may God handle your life as buhari and his cohorts are currently handling the security of Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Revelation On Buhari,Abba Kayari by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
Nigerians are the dumbest human being I have ever come across

3 Likes

Re: Revelation On Buhari,Abba Kayari by xreal: 9:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
The man was flown abroad from Lagos.
Re: Revelation On Buhari,Abba Kayari by socialmediaman: 9:55pm On Apr 05, 2020
My post asking about Buhari and Abba Kyari’s whereabouts after the audio tape surfaced was blocked, so...
Re: Revelation On Buhari,Abba Kayari by greatdreamer(m): 11:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
Every situation has an expiring date. On 30 May 2023, Jubril or Buhari, Abba Kyari, Aisha Buhari, Adeshina, Garba Shehu, Dr Liar Muhammad all shall become history
God will.keep.us alive to celebrate their departure and perhaps boo them.on our streets
Re: Revelation On Buhari,Abba Kayari by abobote: 11:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
some pple no get work, wetin u wan mek buhari do for you again abi na today u no say Naija no get presdo

(1) (Reply)

Abba Kyari: The Vanity Of Power, Status And Wealth / Patrick Obahiagbon Blast Buhari Over Covid-19 Palliatives. / Ipob Leader, Nnamdi KANU Lied About Uzodinma Bowing For Almajiri On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.