Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,095 members, 7,973,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 11:42 PM

Most Important Thing You Need To Do During This Lockdown - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Most Important Thing You Need To Do During This Lockdown (179 Views)

Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You / 5 Most Important Things You Should Never Rush In Life. / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Survive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Important Thing You Need To Do During This Lockdown by teebest001: 10:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
During this corona virus outbreak and we're forced to stay at home, businesses are no longer moving and we need money to survive so we don't die of hunger. Should we be convenient with that horrible situation and not do something for ourselves? No? We should think outside the box.
Let me share with you what I'm doing during this period, it's making money on my own rather than going broke or asking for money up and down. I earn at least #7000 a week by working online, you don't need any experience. Learn how you can make at least #100,000 a month or make money online through these means;
Visit www.smartart.com.ng and thank me later, make money from this site and avoid getting broke. Don't sit at home doing nothing, only God knows when the pandemic will end. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Most Important Thing You Need To Do During This Lockdown by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
I'm tired of masturbating lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Best Way To Get The Pakistani Divorce Certificate In Pakistan 2020 / Thoughts Become Things! / Dealing With Narcissist Supervisor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.