Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:03 AM

Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans (55024 Views)

Abubakar Saraki Foundation Clears Misconceptions, Confirms Support for Mr Ibu / Video: Saraki Asking Kwarans To Vote Buhari / Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by SweetCunt97(f): 1:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
handsomeyinka:

Yea. .I agree with you..
Good
Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by 1759ademola(m): 1:25pm On Apr 06, 2020
Thanks Mr Saraki but the people should becareful of peanuts they get for voting and they now begin to beg by the roadside for 50 naira after election.
Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
Tareq1105:

We cannot see it bcoz Saraki family had taken us for granted (a ride) for too long.

We're not even taking their rice bcoz we know it's Greek gift.
grin people like you don't even need the rice. I schooled in kwara and the level of poverty was so high in those days . I remember many homes cooking black soup with no palm oil, cooking soup with beske onigun merin in those days. I had a room at sabo-oke that time. They'd line up at ile arugbo and Bukola's dad would be giving them money and food. He was never a greedy or selfish man. You can fend for yourself and may you not even need that kind of kind gesture...its for the extremely poor people.

Apart from Saraki's dad's house in kwara and lagos, he didnt amass wealth to himself. The so called societe general bank was a French bank which baba oloye chaired. He was instrumental to inviting them to Nigeria and made their head office in ilorin when they came, to serve the people of Kwara and environs. When the bank wasn't doing well, the french bank was closed down by the HQ in Paris.This I know wetin well. But for some political reasons, people would never tell you all these good deeds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by Adiy(f): 4:19pm On Apr 06, 2020
2 families 7 pics if na 50 households nko abeg help me calculate. Kwarans indeed.
Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by Kdon2: 8:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
Babatunde40:

There's nothing bad in former. Obama is a former US president. Bill Clinton is a former US president. One of the best governors of Lagos state, Lateef Jakande is a former governor.

I was the former course rep in my time in school. "Former"

No wonder! Continue. Association of former. If i check well you are from kwara perhaps ilorin sef. Na dem dey give watery response as you have just given. No offence
Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by ChoCho54(f): 9:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
Superwave:
Very true bro can you even believe one governor shared Eba n ofe nsala ?!

I laf I Wan die when. I saw that.

It's like that obasa bread has stolen your senses.

http://igberetvnews.com/1345775/re-governor-ikpeazu-shares-garri-soup-abia-igbo-watch-response/http://igberetvnews.com/1345775/re-governor-ikpeazu-shares-garri-soup-abia-igbo-watch-response/

By the way, how can N100 bread be better than Eba and Nsala soup?

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by ChoCho54(f): 9:11pm On Apr 06, 2020
pacco6ixty9:
The Loot Grand Masters
No Stain Oga Do more!
Don't let Tinubu hear this

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by ChoCho54(f): 9:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
Melezenawii:

Plus Eba and Egusi sharing
Fake news!

But even if... it's still better than obasa bread.

http://igberetvnews.com/1345775/re-governor-ikpeazu-shares-garri-soup-abia-igbo-watch-response/

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by ChoCho54(f): 9:18pm On Apr 06, 2020
merits:

on rugbo bo......if you like your share all your wealth with kwarans no more chance for you the looter.
e pain am!

Nobody shouted otogeee

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by ChoCho54(f): 9:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
Realtalk20:
[s][/s]

Another impotent hater spotted

Who is the we? The useless family you represent are the ones pained . No one from the east is complaining.

Only a criminal would write what you wrote

Illiterate
The fool you quoted is a Yoruba mooslim

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by ChoCho54(f): 9:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
Tareq1105:

We cannot see it bcoz Saraki family had taken us for granted (a ride) for too long.

We're not even taking their rice bcoz we know it's Greek gift.
Alfa wey say him nor go chop elede...

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by Babatunde40(m): 10:06am On Apr 07, 2020
Kdon2:

No wonder! Continue. Association of former. If i check well you are from kwara perhaps ilorin sef. Na dem dey give watery response as you have just given. No offence

Your lord and saviour Tinubu, is he the current governor of lagos state or a Former governor?
Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by Kdon2: 12:59pm On Apr 07, 2020
Babatunde40:

Your lord and saviour Tinubu, is he the current governor of lagos state or a Former governor?

Mr former please quit my mention. I thought you have required capacity but i was obviously wrong. Talking to you is like talkin to a two year old kid!
Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by Babatunde40(m): 1:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
Kdon2:

Mr former please quit my mention. I thought you have required capacity but i was obviously wrong. Talking to you is like talkin to a two year old kid!

I beat you badly and it pained you. Drink water. It helps

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by senatordave1(m): 1:45pm On Apr 07, 2020
fairfora:
What they know how to do best in the family, which many have never seen, even though they're quite aware of such. Hate politics in Nigeria is still an issue. With all he's done so far...hatred never allowed them to see any
He hasbeen retired and will never come out of it.up apc
Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by senatordave1(m): 1:49pm On Apr 07, 2020
fairfora:
grin people like you don't even need the rice. I schooled in kwara and the level of poverty was so high in those days . I remember many homes cooking black soup with no palm oil, cooking soup with beske onigun merin in those days. I had a room at sabo-oke that time. They'd line up at ile arugbo and Bukola's dad would be giving them money and food. He was never a greedy or selfish man. You can fend for yourself and may you not even need that kind of kind gesture...its for the extremely poor people.

Apart from Saraki's dad's house in kwara and lagos, he didnt amass wealth to himself. The so called societe general bank was a French bank which baba oloye chaired. He was instrumental to inviting them to Nigeria and made their head office in ilorin when they came, to serve the people of Kwara and environs. When the bank wasn't doing well, the french bank was closed down by the HQ in Paris.This I know wetin well. But for some political reasons, people would never tell you all these good deeds
He looted kwara state period.up otoge
Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by Kdon2: 3:16pm On Apr 07, 2020
Babatunde40:

I beat you badly and it pained you. Drink water. It helps

Chicken brain! Mr former
Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by Babatunde40(m): 4:31pm On Apr 07, 2020
Kdon2:

Chicken brain! Mr former
You just describe your mother
Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by Kdon2: 8:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
Babatunde40:

You just describe your mother

Sick brain. I dont expect anything better from your kind. Mr former
Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by Babatunde40(m): 9:23pm On Apr 07, 2020
Kdon2:

Sick brain. I dont expect anything better from your kind. Mr former

My kind is a higher specie than your kind. I checked your previous posts. Hunger wants to kill you. sorry ehn

Beg me money if you need. It's not that hard
Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by Kdon2: 10:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
Babatunde40:

My kind is a higher specie than your kind. I checked your previous posts. Hunger wants to kill you. sorry ehn

Beg me money if you need. It's not that hard

Typical! grin
Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by Babatunde40(m): 10:48pm On Apr 07, 2020
Kdon2:

Typical! grin

I'm waiting. Your data will soon expire. You will soon beg your younger one for data again. Shameless
Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by Kdon2: 10:12am On Apr 08, 2020
Babatunde40:

I'm waiting. Your data will soon expire. You will soon beg your younger one for data again. Shameless
[center][/center]

You are obviously from the gutter. Its not hard to see grin
Re: Abubakar Bukola Saraki Foundation Distributes Food To Kwarans by airminem(f): 6:27pm On Apr 15, 2020
Please I need assistance

2121923725 Uba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) / Governor Fayose's Prediction On Bukola Saraki Has Come To Pass. (see Screenshot) / Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.