Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,140 members, 7,949,925 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:32 PM

Yoruba Where Is Osinbanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Where Is Osinbanjo (3686 Views)

Where Is Osinbanjo? / Why Is Osinbanjo No Longer Sharing Trader Moni? / This Is Osinbanjo, He Stole Nema's 5.8 Billion Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Where Is Osinbanjo by Nobody: 5:44am On Apr 06, 2020
All we have been hearing is presidency said this presidency did this from femi adesina

Other country leaders are making appearances and press conference...even when we can't find buhari...osinbanjo should have been seen on TVs but instead all we get is PRESIDENCY SAID from SPECIAL ADVISER ON MEDIA AND PUBLICITY

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba Where Is Osinbanjo by judgementyard(m): 5:46am On Apr 06, 2020
Let me not speak my mind grin

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Where Is Osinbanjo by MYHUBBY: 5:53am On Apr 06, 2020
Op, seems you're coping with this compulsory sit at home? If not you won't be looking for Osibanjo, is Buhari not in Nigeria? Why do you dummy think a VP will grant national press without the knowledge of his Boss?

He's heading economic committee and you still want him to be granting press when many countries are now strategising how to balance up with their economic that this global epidemic had caused. In case you don't know huge lose jobs is at the corner peeping at Nigerians and you want us to be worried about a man that can feed the entire of his immediate and extended family for 5yrs without looking back

After Coronavirus you should tried and leave your parents house, you deserved to enjoy sanity for once

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Where Is Osinbanjo by Nobody: 6:00am On Apr 06, 2020
MYHUBBY:
Op, seems you're coping with this compulsory sit at home? If not you won't be looking for Osibanjo, is Buhari not in Nigeria? Why do you dummy think a VP will grant national press without the knowledge of his Boss?

He's heading economic committee and you still want him to be granting press when many countries are now strategising how to balance up with their economic that this global epidemic had caused. In case you don't know huge lose jobs is at the corner peeping at Nigerians and you want us to be worried about a man that can feed the entire of his immediate and extended family for 5yrs without looking back

After Coronavirus you should tried and leave your parents house, you deserved to enjoy sanity for once

Those points up there are for Developed countries....you're even smarter than your government to point those out....your government is not capable of balancing up their economy....they weren't capable of running sound economy when there was no virus....what makes you think they will balance up after this?

Your country only long term plan is impoverishing the citizens to be able to keep them under control but just as you said OTHER COUNTRIES AND ACTUALLY LITERALLY

THE ONLY ECONOMY NIGERIA LEADERSHIP UNDERSTANDS IS THE ONE THAT INCREASE OR DROP THEIR SALE PER BARREL OF OIL....THEY ARE NOT CAPABLE OF RUNNING A SOUND NATIONAL ECONOMY

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Where Is Osinbanjo by crestedaguiyi: 6:00am On Apr 06, 2020
MYHUBBY:

In a bid to sound intelligent you goofed .

Not seeing mike pence for 3 days will raise eyebrow in the USA, even Biden and the other old contender going out of public light for 72 straight hours without reason will raise questions .

So he cant address us on the state of the economy?
Believe me, these weeks FEC will not hold even via Skype of other teleconference means, it tells you that all is not well.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Where Is Osinbanjo by Nobody: 6:05am On Apr 06, 2020
Mike pence makes appearance that's a working government

Boris Johnson even came out the front door of his house waving at journalists with video evidence he's still alive, sound in mind and body to continue running his office....because to them leadership is a very huge work....you life is not yours anymore and not private...in Nigeria leadership is ARMORED BULLET PROVED CARS AND ARMED SECURITY WITH BOYS AT YOUR COMMAND AND ONLINE PRAISE SINGERS

Buhari only speak through Midea adviser (ordinary media adviser) is addressing a whole country every two or three days on what's happening. All you see is PRESIDENCY SAID both newspapers and TVs

And you are defending it?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Where Is Osinbanjo by Finnese001: 6:06am On Apr 06, 2020
grin

the afonja man is in my cupboard

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Where Is Osinbanjo by Nobody: 6:06am On Apr 06, 2020
crestedaguiyi:

Not seeing mike pence for 3 days will raise eyebrow in the USA, even Biden and the other old contender going out of public light for 72 straight hours without reason will raise questions .

Believe me, these weeks FEC will not hold even via Skype of other teleconference means, it tells you that all is not well.

Honestly he sounded intelligent but the last paragraph proved he did copy and paste

For a sec I thought I have a bright Nigerian on nairaland to argue with

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Where Is Osinbanjo by crestedaguiyi: 6:08am On Apr 06, 2020
ezenwajosh:

Honestly he sounded intelligent but the last paragraph proved he did copy and paste

For a sec I thought I have a bright Nigerian on nairaland to argue with

The next thing he will say you are an Ipob that it's not your business.

Sayi makinde has gone for second test and has made the result public, same thing with davido and a few others with nothing to hide.

When are we seeing or hearing about our VPs second test status. Shey it was negative initially.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Where Is Osinbanjo by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 06, 2020
I might get banned for this but I will still say the truth and my mind

Its either OSINBANJO is very sick with COVID-19 which he might have been deliberately infected so he doesn't take over power when they noticed the buhari 002 has been infected

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Where Is Osinbanjo by MYHUBBY: 6:14am On Apr 06, 2020
crestedaguiyi:

Really Americans get worried for not seeing Mike pence? The rate of poverty in America is the same with Nigeria

Please before comparing Nigeria to a developed country, always make sure you've fact to justify your comparative analysis

How many time has Mike pence grant press without Trump consent? Do you know the job duties of a VP at all?

So Osibanjo will grant public press when the president is not out of the country. I know blame you Buhari had made the title of president look like a joke. How many press did gej grant when he deputized Yar'adua without his consent or even Atiku to Obj and Sambo to GEj

You need intercontinental intellect to meet up with 21 century reasoning

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Where Is Osinbanjo by MYHUBBY: 6:20am On Apr 06, 2020
ezenwajosh:

Those points up there are for Developed countries....you're even smarter than your government to point those out....your government is not capable of balancing up their economy....they weren't capable of running sound economy when there was no virus....what makes you think they will balance up after this?

Your country only long term plan is impoverishing the citizens to be able to keep them under control but just as you said OTHER COUNTRIES AND ACTUALLY LITERALLY

THE ONLY ECONOMY NIGERIA LEADERSHIP UNDERSTANDS IS THE ONE THAT INCREASE OR DROP THEIR SALE PER BARREL OF OIL....THEY ARE NOT CAPABLE OF RUNNING A SOUND NATIONAL ECONOMY

The question is will Osibanjo grant public press without the knowledge of his boss?

You need be politically upright to run a conclusion without proper reasoning. Mike pence you make reference can't grant press without Trump's Knowledge beside the way America run their democracy, is it the same with ours

In case you don't know Osibanjo can't grant press without Buhari's knowledge. He's heading economic team that their blueprint will be revealed after this lockdown hopefully

Misplaced priorities have killed many Nigerians, we worried about inconsequential things, what's my business with where Osibanjo is/was. Mine is for them to do the right thing that I can benefit from not that gibberish you cooked up there

Many of you at that your side are so naive

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Where Is Osinbanjo by crestedaguiyi: 6:20am On Apr 06, 2020
MYHUBBY:

Really Americans get worried for not seeing Mike pence? The rate of poverty in America is the same with Nigeria

Please before comparing Nigeria to a developed country, always make sure you've fact to justify your comparative analysis

How many time has Mike pence grant press without Trump consent? Do you know the job duties of a VP at all?

So Osibanjo will grant public press when the president is not out of the country. I know blame you Buhari had made the title of president look like a joke. How many press did gej grant when he deputized Yar'adua without his consent or even Atiku to Obj and Sambo to GEj

See them twisting the matters to hide the reality on ground.

Public appearance is not press briefing please except you want to show me that in my post.

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Where Is Osinbanjo by Nobody: 6:23am On Apr 06, 2020
MYHUBBY:

DID YOU REALLY USE THE TENURE OF OBJ AND GEJ....I mean seriously?

I have one question....do you understand there's pandemic? That the government officials most especially president and vice needs to make appearances in such times just like during the war...to assure the tax payers with which their taxes takes care of them?

Did you know if your president and vice is being pushed or forced to make REGULAR APPEARANCES in such time that YOU SHOULD RUN FOR YOUR LIFE?

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Where Is Osinbanjo by crestedaguiyi: 6:24am On Apr 06, 2020
OP please change the title of this thread to Nigerians were is Osinbajo. He is not the vice president of yoruba but Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Where Is Osinbanjo by MYHUBBY: 6:25am On Apr 06, 2020
crestedaguiyi:

See them twisting the matters to hide the reality on ground.

Public appearance is not press briefing please except you want to show me that in my post.

Public appearance in a lockdown order by them? Which public appearance did China president during their lockdown, did Putin grant any public appearance or Trump

I'm not these politicians fan but please let's make use of your God given brain, is not in our head for decoration.

In this period the world is sober, Osibanjo should be walking all about because he had the antidote of the virus in his body?

Guy, your sense of reasoning is still crawling with 16th century

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Where Is Osinbanjo by MYHUBBY: 6:28am On Apr 06, 2020
ezenwajosh:

DID YOU REALLY USE THE TENURE OF OBJ AND GEJ....I mean seriously?

I have one question....do you understand there's pandemic? That the government officials most especially president and vice needs to make appearances in such times just like during the war...to assure the tax payers with which their taxes takes care of them?

Did you know if your president and vice is being pushed or forced to make REGULAR APPEARANCES in such time that YOU SHOULD RUN FOR YOUR LIFE?

The one Buhari granted the last time, did it provide for those doing daily jobs? Has it feed the poor

I'm talking about misplaced priorities and doing the right thing. I want them to sit their ass and put things in order that I can benefit, their useless appearances is useless to me and of course to many reasonable Nigerians

We need no recession this trying time and that's what matters not what you're wailing about

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Where Is Osinbanjo by Baawaa(m): 6:30am On Apr 06, 2020
What a silly question you can ask Google, mumu
Re: Yoruba Where Is Osinbanjo by Nobody: 6:33am On Apr 06, 2020
MYHUBBY:

The question is will Osibanjo grant public press without the knowledge of his boss?

You need be politically upright to run a conclusion without proper reasoning. Mike pence you make reference can't grant press without Trump's Knowledge beside the way America run their democracy, is it the same with ours

In case you don't know Osibanjo can't grant press without Buhari's knowledge. He's heading economic team that their blueprint will be revealed after this lockdown hopefully

Misplaced priorities have killed many Nigerians, we worried about inconsequential things, what's my business with where Osibanjo is/was. Mine is for them to do the right thing that I can benefit from not that gibberish you cooked up there

Many of you at that your side are so naive

First of all you will know if they are doing the right thing when you're sure they are HEALTHY AND IN THE COUNTRY WITH YOU, common sense isn't it?

Making appearances and granting press conference is not for fun....its assuring the citizens and citizens of other countries under your protecting that all is under control

NOW YOU WONDER WHY EUROPEAN COUNTRIES AND OTHERS HAS TO EVACUATE THEIR CITIZENS....THE MEDIA WON'T TELL YOU THE TRUTH OR POINT IT OUT BECAUSE A VERY MUCH BUNCH OF YOU DOWN THERE ARE DUMB!

Smart citizens goes as far as paying attention to body language and colour of ties of president when he makes appearances to understand and see what the media or presidency won't tell you or want you to know.

They notice by his dressing and tie color when he was rushed up to address the public they use his dressing and his body language to know when the house is not in order....even investigative journalists do that...

BUT IN NIGERIA

OH YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW

OF WHAT USE IS IT THAT THE PRESIDENT OR VICE ADDRESS THE NATION WHEN THERES PANDEMIC CAN'T YOU SEE if you don't see them they are busy!

And you all swallow such rubbish

IF YOUR PRESIDENT AND VICE ARE NOT MAKING APPEARANCES AND PRESS CONFERENCE DURING THIS EPIDEMIC OR SHOULD I SAY PANDEMIC THEN ALL IS NOT WELL(THE MILITARY MIGHT EVEN BE PLANNING A COUPÉ) WHAT DO I KNOW

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Where Is Osinbanjo by Nobody: 6:35am On Apr 06, 2020
crestedaguiyi:
OP please change the title of this thread to Nigerians were is Osinbajo. He is not the vice president of yoruba but Nigeria.

I asked Yoruba because he's their son and most of them don't know his whereabout

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Where Is Osinbanjo by dignity33: 6:37am On Apr 06, 2020
Tribalism and sentiment apart Op you are right, we always notice the active VP when Buhari is no where to be found but this time reverse is the case . is either Northern cabal have issue a strong warning to him or he is on medical holiday no doubt about that all can not be well with our able VP and no one wouldn't see him at this critical time.

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Where Is Osinbanjo by nkwuocha1: 6:46am On Apr 06, 2020
The rumours going on in Abuja suggests Buhari isn't even in the country as we speak.

As for Osibanjo, he is very much around but as usual his relevance still controlled by the cabals.

After bastardising the economy,they will remember to drag him at the forefront of their woes to normalise things.

The coming weeks will reveal what the days has been hiding.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Where Is Osinbanjo by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 06, 2020
MYHUBBY:

Public appearance in a lockdown order by them? Which public appearance did China president during their lockdown, did Putin grant any public appearance or Trump

I'm not these politicians fan but please let's make use of your God given brain, is not in our head for decoration.

In this period the world is sober, Osibanjo should be walking all about because he had the antidote of the virus in his body?

He meant making appearances on TVs...

Chinese president was seen on live video coverage visiting isolation centers...same with Putin

THATS WHY I SAID YOU WILL RUN MAD TRYING TO EXPLAIN THE STUPIDITY OF A NIGERIAN TO HIM....HE MADE SMALL MISTAKE TRYING TO EXPLAIN TO YOU GUYS HIW STUPID YOU SOUND DEFENDING THESE GUYS

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Where Is Osinbanjo by Throwback: 6:49am On Apr 06, 2020
ezenwajosh:
All we have been hearing is presidency said this presidency did this from femi adesina

Other country leaders are making appearances and press conference...even when we can't find buhari...osinbanjo should have been seen on TVs but instead all we get is PRESIDENCY SAID from SPECIAL ADVISER ON MEDIA AND PUBLICITY

He is in Anambra spreading the corona virus he contacted from Buhari who is recovering in a Cuban hospital.

Are you happy now?

Or is this the new propaganda since the Buhari propaganda is now stale?

Re: Yoruba Where Is Osinbanjo by Throwback: 6:51am On Apr 06, 2020
nkwuocha1:
The rumours going on in Abuja suggests Buhari isn't even in the country as we speak.

As for Osibanjo, he is very much around but as usual his relevance still controlled by the cabals.

After bastardising the economy,they will remember to drag him at the forefront of their woes to normalise things.

The coming weeks will reveal what the days has been hiding.

Buhari is not in the country yet he gave a speech from Aso rock?

What exactly is wrong with the educated idiots in Nigeria?

Re: Yoruba Where Is Osinbanjo by nkwuocha1: 6:57am On Apr 06, 2020
Throwback:

Buhari is not in the country yet he gave a speech from Aso rock?

What exactly is wrong with the educated idiots in Nigeria?

You is one of the educated dimwit!
I don't understand why you guys just don't ask critical questions at critical times, Una dey crase?

Look at Chadian president at the forefront of all that concerns his country,yet ya president had to be called by the senate to address the nation?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Where Is Osinbanjo by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 06, 2020
Throwback:

He is in Anambra spreading the corona virus he contacted from Buhari who is recovering in a Cuban hospital.

Are you happy now?

Or is this the new propaganda since the Buhari propaganda is now stale?

As a typical Nigerian who haven't experience nor understand governance....that picture you posted is assuring to you....now you wonder why French WANT THE COVID-19 VACCINE BE TESTED ON AFRICA FIRST....BECAUSE WE ARE INCAPABLE OF REASONING

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Where Is Osinbanjo by Throwback: 6:59am On Apr 06, 2020
ezenwajosh:
I might get banned for this but I will still say the truth and my mind

Its either OSINBANJO is very sick with COVID-19 which he might have been deliberately infected so he doesn't take over power when they noticed the buhari 002 has been infected

Isn't this your mission from the beginning?

Congratulations for starting the new propaganda as directed.

When Osinbajo who is on an announced 14 days self isolation, comes out to a public function like when he joined Buhari to receive the NCDC Director, you will update your propaganda claiming the pictures are old and Osinbajo has died in Singapore only to be replaced by his lookalike whose name is Mukaila.

Re: Yoruba Where Is Osinbanjo by nkwuocha1: 7:03am On Apr 06, 2020
ezenwajosh:

He meant making appearances on TVs...

Chinese president was seen on live video coverage visiting isolation centers...same with Putin

THATS WHY I SAID YOU WILL RUN MAD TRYING TO EXPLAIN THE STUPIDITY OF A NIGERIAN TO HIM....HE MADE SMALL MISTAKE TRYING TO EXPLAIN TO YOU GUYS HIW STUPID YOU SOUND DEFENDING THESE GUYS

Sincerely, many of them are consciously stupid!
Lame ass modafuckers if you ask me!
These dimwits thinks because the reportage of the novel coronavirus is not as much as other countries,there's no reason to panic?

You have a president that must be begged to address a nation of more than 200 million people and this dunderheads thinks everyone is zombified like they are?

One ode dey post me a single picture of his last appearance and another picture of Newsmen without face mask et Al interviewing Jonathan.Are this people mad?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Where Is Osinbanjo by Throwback: 7:05am On Apr 06, 2020
ezenwajosh:

As a typical Nigerian who haven't experience nor understand governance....that picture you posted is assuring to you....now you wonder why French WANT THE COVID-19 VACCINE BE TESTED ON AFRICA FIRST....BECAUSE WE ARE INCAPABLE OF REASONING

You are a propagandist who will never accept any evidence that defeats your lies.

No evidence can ever be assuring to your type.

Or can you successfully awaken a lazy youth who is pretending to be sleeping?

Political jobbers and sons of Lucifer like yourselves only help to show the world that education should never have been forced on humans who were reluctant to be educated.

Continue with the new propaganda, but remember that even Judas had no use for the 30 pieces of silver and had to fling it back at the Jewish clergy, who then used it to purchase a graveyard.
Re: Yoruba Where Is Osinbanjo by crestedaguiyi: 7:06am On Apr 06, 2020
MYHUBBY:

not been able to engage in a discussion without raining insult on the other shows your level of maturity.

Who is supposed to visit the victims of covid19 with words of encouragement

Who is supposed to inspect the isolation centre from the presidency apart from the sgf.

Does it therefore mean that the vp is of no consequence, is that what you are telling me.

So the governors visiting isolation centres have the antidote for covid19, I shudder at your thinking

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Where Is Osinbanjo by Throwback: 7:10am On Apr 06, 2020
nkwuocha1:

You is one of the educated dimwit!
I don't understand why you guys just don't ask critical questions at critical times, Una dey crase?

Look at Chadian president at the forefront of all that concerns his country,yet ya president had to be called by the senate to address the nation?

And all of the above you stated is the reason to start this new propaganda?

Or how does it affect a VP who had already announced he would be on a 14 days self isolation?

Or are you too eager to make a fool of yourself?

Is it the stay at home that has made you jobless or your are actually jobless?

I have bookmarked your moniker and that of fellow propagandists, and I will be watching to see your comments of unacceptance and doubt when Osinbajo is out of his self isolation.

Like I already mentioned, we all know that a man who cannot accept evidence that defeats his deliberate propaganda, is like a man who is pretending to be asleep and cannot be awakened.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Chief Arthur Eze Is Alive, Not Dead (photos) / Tompolo’s Letter To Presidency Re-surfaces! / Festus Keyamo Caught Posting Photoshopped Picture Of Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.