Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,281 members, 7,977,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:47 PM

FCT, Lagos, Ogun Communities Ignore Lockdown Order - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FCT, Lagos, Ogun Communities Ignore Lockdown Order (46918 Views)

Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack / Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks / Agony As Herdsmen Overrun Ogun Communities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCT, Lagos, Ogun Communities Ignore Lockdown Order by ORBLIGHTS(m): 8:21am On Apr 06, 2020
WHAT WOULD BE, WILL BE. BUT ZOMBIES NO DEY ZANKU. IT'S BETTER YOU STAY AT HOME AND STAY ALIVE.
Re: FCT, Lagos, Ogun Communities Ignore Lockdown Order by blowjohn(m): 8:22am On Apr 06, 2020
Give electricity through out the day first
Re: FCT, Lagos, Ogun Communities Ignore Lockdown Order by Spoiler0652: 8:26am On Apr 06, 2020
This is the reason other countries are evacuating their citizens from Nigeria... because they know what’s coming in the nearest future
Re: FCT, Lagos, Ogun Communities Ignore Lockdown Order by micflo28(m): 8:28am On Apr 06, 2020
In all honesty, even as a salary earner, resources have been grossly depleted talk more of those into businesses. I myself need some palliatives to forge ahead with the order. Govt is making an inroad for crisis fuelled by hunger.
Re: FCT, Lagos, Ogun Communities Ignore Lockdown Order by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 06, 2020
RedBlackPepper:
Hmm! I learnt hunger virus is more brutal than corona virus. But wouldn't it be wise for us to remain indoor and endure the hunger rather than dying of corona virus?
Tell that to NURTW hustler or a conductor in Urban areas or the market people group.
You still get green balance, imagine it's now red, I doubt if you would type what you did.
Re: FCT, Lagos, Ogun Communities Ignore Lockdown Order by Lexxyla: 8:41am On Apr 06, 2020
ornicus:
No one will take it seriously if people are not dying.

People will prefer to die of the illness or even gunshots than Hunger. You can't be sitting at home on empty stomach.
Re: FCT, Lagos, Ogun Communities Ignore Lockdown Order by Lexxyla: 8:43am On Apr 06, 2020
Esseite:

How do you endure the hunger when you are isolating?... would you eat your TV?

Or eat your empty pots and plates.
Re: FCT, Lagos, Ogun Communities Ignore Lockdown Order by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 06, 2020
Lexxyla:

People will prefer to die of the illness or even gunshots than Hunger. You can't be sitting at home on empty stomach.

If we were having Italy style numbers with our infrastructure, people would be dying on the roadside.
Everyone would jejely respect the lock down. Since there are only 5 deaths of people no one knows... Here we are
Re: FCT, Lagos, Ogun Communities Ignore Lockdown Order by TruthHurts100: 8:48am On Apr 06, 2020
Police are collecting bribe from the Okada riders in other to make them move passengers about. Naija had dead on arrival.
Re: FCT, Lagos, Ogun Communities Ignore Lockdown Order by maxkia(m): 8:50am On Apr 06, 2020
Lock down order my Foot. They are locking down the South Western States including Lagos without giving People food/Money. Niger state that doesn’t Add Any value to the Nigerian Economy has Canceled the lockdown. Youths in Plateau are on Rampage Already. I tell you guys that the Northern Caliphate don’t mean well for You south/Easterners. If the Lagos lockdown is not called off before the end of Today, I bet you the Police & Army won’t be Able to contain All the hunger Ridden Lagosians that Will Troop to the Streets Enmass

APC / PDP. May God Purnish your Generations both now & Unborn Generation for Playing with Nigerians head . Last last REVOLUTION is the Key to Librate us All. Sowore Might have seen this coming , but the Nigerian youths Acts of Cowardice won’t let such Movement Be Actualized . We are all in this Titanic Ship Called Nigeria ��. We All die Here

3 Likes

Re: FCT, Lagos, Ogun Communities Ignore Lockdown Order by Billygee2u: 8:50am On Apr 06, 2020
jakD:
Me, I didn't read the content, but then how do you expect a maximum obedience of such order when greater percentage of the populace depend on what they earn daily in order to survive. What is the nonsense government doing with all the donations received, not even to give some stipends to the citizens. Things are now extremely expensive, no light too, they run from virus death but hunger death is approaching. Anyway, make you guys calm down, we are safe by God grace.
Re: FCT, Lagos, Ogun Communities Ignore Lockdown Order by Billygee2u: 8:52am On Apr 06, 2020
Untainted007:
What else do you expect? You want then to stay at home without giving them what to eat.
Hunger kills faster than COVID ONE NINE (Bubu's voice). Our government has failed us and will continue to fail us.
Re: FCT, Lagos, Ogun Communities Ignore Lockdown Order by favour32(m): 9:20am On Apr 06, 2020
Since the government nor arrange palliative, therefore,na only civil servants nai the lockdown fit...na daily income earners nai you wan force to stay indoors without food.
The idea of the government good for lockdown matter but nor be so advance country do their own.
Share money and food then lockdown will be absolutely appreciated.
Re: FCT, Lagos, Ogun Communities Ignore Lockdown Order by EdwardRandy(m): 10:00am On Apr 06, 2020
ornicus:
No one will take it seriously if people are not dying.
Nwanne it's not about death, if the govt can provide the basic amenities for people they will stay at home. A few of us may be privileged and can survive for as long as possible staying at home but what about the poor? You don't expect a single mother with children to watch her kids cry of hunger everyday when there's no hope in sight from the silly govt that ordered her to stay at home.. I'm a single dad and I know how it feels seeing my daughter cry for food, not to talk of a woman who naturally has a high protective instincts over her offsprings.

3 Likes

Re: FCT, Lagos, Ogun Communities Ignore Lockdown Order by AsawanaDgreat: 10:06am On Apr 06, 2020
Hunga dey oo

1 Like

Re: FCT, Lagos, Ogun Communities Ignore Lockdown Order by EdwardRandy(m): 10:06am On Apr 06, 2020
RedBlackPepper:
Hmm! I learnt hunger virus is more brutal than corona virus. But wouldn't it be wise for us to remain indoor and endure the hunger rather than dying of corona virus?
It's not wise bro, if the govt cannot do the right thing then the masses have no choice but to learn how to live with the virus while they hustle for food to look after their families. By the way the virus is more lethal to the white folks and the Nigerians who have died were those that lived in the UK/US.
Re: FCT, Lagos, Ogun Communities Ignore Lockdown Order by talut(m): 10:18am On Apr 06, 2020
When someone came forward (on Twitter I think) to say that this lockdown is unconstitutional but desirable, it was as if he was saying nonsense..
This government is as clueless as usual. Buhari is barely doing better than a zombie.. how difficult is it to satisfy the masses from that position exactly?. Nigga will be copying u.s and co as if he copied them when they were not looting their national treasure, when they were building new hospitals, when they considerably supported their citizen.
My guy just woke up one morning and declared lockdown effective the next day that same evening...
It would have been nice if there was a major election immediately after this period..maybe people will wise up but a lot of people don't even believe in elections anymore... Nigeria is bleeped in a long run.
And even if we get good people as leaders today. I don't see Nigeria becoming a decent place overall to live in till the next decade. Afterall it's not one government that brought where we are today

2 Likes

Re: FCT, Lagos, Ogun Communities Ignore Lockdown Order by pacco6ixty9(m): 10:45am On Apr 06, 2020
Till FG do the needful. this lockdown is Sh*t!!!
Re: FCT, Lagos, Ogun Communities Ignore Lockdown Order by kunletexs: 11:13am On Apr 06, 2020
You are looking for 100% compliance but failed to do what your mate in other clime are doing. You are a fool to expect such.

People donated over 25billion to you fools, common ventilators you no buy, 10k you no send to people act and you are foolishly frowning that people no complie.

You lack strategy to distribute relief materials to people door steps but you know when even in the bush start building with 10blocks and your town planning people know how to mark it has illegal.

When the siege is over, make we hear say you PMB get sour throat and na India you want go treat am. Your thunder dey do press up

3 Likes

Re: FCT, Lagos, Ogun Communities Ignore Lockdown Order by Champneys: 11:34am On Apr 06, 2020
SpecialAgent:
Just let anybody who want to go out, do. Naturally when things get worse, people will isolate willingly

Irresponsible, senseless and brainless!
Re: FCT, Lagos, Ogun Communities Ignore Lockdown Order by abbiboy: 12:38pm On Apr 06, 2020
Vote leaders that think deep,nigerians would say no.the present reality in the west is not the same here in nigeria,even at the worst case scenario during the ebola crisis,we did not observe the lockdown and ebola virus is 6times deadly and its contracted almost in the same medium as chinese virus.So am still wondering the logic behind this stay at home order.Buhari govt think deep!

2 Likes

Re: FCT, Lagos, Ogun Communities Ignore Lockdown Order by Kennyrazzy: 12:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
People can never stay inside when they are hungry now....now Dem kon dey carry one paint of rice and one paint of peper make a whole community for sango ijoko road Dem dey share later them go say....stay indoor God will punish all of them saying that na so e easy..... Thunder strike all the government
Re: FCT, Lagos, Ogun Communities Ignore Lockdown Order by thepranksta: 1:14pm On Apr 06, 2020
People need to obey lockdown orders for the good of the country. I'd hate to see the coronavirus pandemic affect Nigeria as it has other countries.
Re: FCT, Lagos, Ogun Communities Ignore Lockdown Order by Dollabiz: 1:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
kill hunger before it kills u
Re: FCT, Lagos, Ogun Communities Ignore Lockdown Order by johnkey: 1:41pm On Apr 06, 2020
God punish buhari, make he come use glue gum my yansh put for house na, useless government.
Re: FCT, Lagos, Ogun Communities Ignore Lockdown Order by princemillla(m): 1:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
Sometimes I wonder why media people just decide to be stupid. Do u report everything.

People are hungry at the same time we want to defeat the is imported virus.
Re: FCT, Lagos, Ogun Communities Ignore Lockdown Order by SAMEBUKASON: 6:15pm On Apr 06, 2020
GOV SHOULD PLS HELP US MY SAVING ACT HAS FINISH
Re: FCT, Lagos, Ogun Communities Ignore Lockdown Order by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
Xisnin:

That is a disaster we aren't prepared for.

Many will blame the village people and the government.

The government will react with a more stringent lockdown.
Some(especially the religious fanatics) will riot against the new directives and infect many more.

They will further spread the virus by rioting.
The government may then be faced with anarchy.

Relax, Nigerians are the last set of human beings on earth that will come together & protest or riot over anaythibg
Re: FCT, Lagos, Ogun Communities Ignore Lockdown Order by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 06, 2020
Champneys:

Irresponsible, senseless and brainless!

Maybe so, But I have good experience dealing with Nigerians, d need to see things live before they take things seriously. About 95% or majority of Nigerians believe they are resistant to covid 19, heat will kill the disease or everything about corona is a lie. Just go out & ask d nearest person, na one of these answers you go get.
Re: FCT, Lagos, Ogun Communities Ignore Lockdown Order by Xisnin(m): 12:32am On Apr 07, 2020
SpecialAgent:

Relax, Nigerians are the last set of human beings on earth that will come together & protest or riot over anaythibg
The same way Nigerians don't commit suicide until Boko haram showed up.
Lagosians hardly loot until the SA xenophobic crisis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Seat Of The Caliphate(sokoto) / Tinubu Inspects Campaign Office In Abuja / Senator Dino Melaye And A White Lady Have Fun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.