Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,192 members, 7,873,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:15 PM

Why Innoson Need To Move His Car Plant Overseas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Innoson Need To Move His Car Plant Overseas (791 Views)

Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car / Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) / Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Innoson Need To Move His Car Plant Overseas by supercase1(m): 7:27am On Apr 06, 2020
The enemy of a man is in his backyard. I am beginning to see that the hate of by northerners is hotter than 100°C. innoson against all odds have continued to manufactured cars and vehicles under harsh economic conditions and limitation policies from the government. They are doing all these to him just because he is IGBO.since Nigeria choose to be so tribalistic and evil especially the fulani led government of Nigeria,I think innoson need to relocate his plants overseas or to another african country that will recognise and support him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Innoson Need To Move His Car Plant Overseas by xcabczyxabczzzz: 7:29am On Apr 06, 2020
You know where his plant is located in Nigeria?
Re: Why Innoson Need To Move His Car Plant Overseas by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 06, 2020
supercase1:
[s]The enemy of a man is in his backyard. I am beginning to see that the hate of by northerners is hotter than 100°C. innoson against all odds have continued to manufactured cars and vehicles under harsh economic conditions and limitation policies from the government. They are doing all these to him just because he is IGBO.since Nigeria choose to be so tribalistic and evil especially the fulani led government of Nigeria,I think innoson need to relocate his plants overseas or to another african country that will recognise and support him.[/s]

Typical afonja OP using reverse psychology to transfer their evil action towards Innoson to northerners. Why are you people like this? Why Why Why? Yorubas are the ones that are hating Innoson out of envy, not Northerners. Go to every innoson thread, even the ones today showing his plant, Yorubas were the ones attacking him. Even during GTB saga, they were calling Innoson criminal despite courts ruling in favor of Innoson.

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Innoson Need To Move His Car Plant Overseas by SpyAC(m): 8:05am On Apr 06, 2020
Don't mind them
Re: Why Innoson Need To Move His Car Plant Overseas by JuicyProstitute: 8:24am On Apr 06, 2020
[s]
supercase1:
The enemy of a man is in his backyard. I am beginning to see that the hate of by northerners is hotter than 100°C. innoson against all odds have continued to manufactured cars and vehicles under harsh economic conditions and limitation policies from the government. They are doing all these to him just because he is IGBO.since Nigeria choose to be so tribalistic and evil especially the fulani led government of Nigeria,I think innoson need to relocate his plants overseas or to another african country that will recognise and support him.
[/s]
Re: Why Innoson Need To Move His Car Plant Overseas by sapientia(m): 8:53am On Apr 06, 2020
His only mistake is depending on Nigerian market.

He goofed with that.

Dude should target other developing countries.

Use the gains to develop his company.

Pics of his workshop I saw yesterday was below par

Expecting Government patronage will only wreck him.

Except he is ready to be corrupt and play ball.

Its not a tribal thing
Re: Why Innoson Need To Move His Car Plant Overseas by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 06, 2020
chennaija:

Typical afonja OP using reverse psychology to transfer their evil action towards Innoson to northerners. Why are you people like this? Why Why Why? Yorubas are the ones that hating Innoson out of envy, not Northerners. Go to every innoson thread, even the ones today showing his plant, Yorubas were the ones attacking him.
1 thing about Afonjas is that they can be detected from any corner because their mouth always stinks of ewedu anytime they try to impersonate...there is one very popular Afonja with the name Arrewa formally known as gotv claiming northerner.......

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19 Return To China,' Yahaya Bello Says COVID-19 Isn't Nigeria's Priority / FLASHBACK: Major Orkar's Speech In Failed Coup Against Babangida On April 22, 19 / Uzodinma Inducted Into Buhari Hall Of Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.