Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,996 members, 7,931,435 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 04:36 AM

Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse (40324 Views)

Torukori Nasko Egei Found Dead In Hotel Room In Bayelsa As Friends Lament. Photo / Woman Bites Off Lady's Ear In Bayelsa As Her Ear Gets Chopped Off. Graphic PICS / Man & Women Who Sell Vultures In Yenagoa, Bayelsa As Chicken Meat Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse by Ferdinandu(m): 12:00pm On Apr 06, 2020
Garri now is a class A hard drug. If you move some kilos you go hammer boys no dey smile gringrin
Re: Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse by seenga(m): 12:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
egungu has finally entered the express
Re: Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse by adebayo987: 12:25pm On Apr 06, 2020
Una spend states money buy food, only una thief the food. 150 bags, hmmm, where police or task false whatever bin day until 150 ¤¤¤? Mtcheeeew. Abeg go find where una go lie.
Re: Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse by davidafia9(m): 12:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
Work from home
I'm inviting you to join EZ Bucks, a site that lets you earn money with social media. It's too easy! Sign up today for a $30 bonus! https://ref.ezbucks.co/davidafia
Re: Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse by juman(m): 12:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
People are hungry.
Everything upside down.

Greedy military generals mainly ruined this country.
Re: Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse by juman(m): 12:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
Bayelsa: The wonderful ijaw people.
The state is unlucky, they always have bad governors.

This present one should try and perform as best as he can.
Re: Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 06, 2020
I told a girl earlier this morning in one thread that hunger is more deadly than Corona she argued with me
Have forgotten your Monika
But choose one out of covid19 and hunger sad
Re: Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse by segmatic85(m): 1:14pm On Apr 06, 2020
very soon u be hearing 'we have spend 9 billion on covid 19

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 06, 2020
nony43:
We Nigerians are our own problem. I bought two paints of yellow garri for 1k two Fridays ago, I directed a friend the next day to that place it happened that the guy is now selling one paint for 1400. Imagine almost 3x of what I bought.

That's how it's supposed to be, don't blame the seller.
Abi you want him to loose?
Re: Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse by Legendguru: 1:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
really
Re: Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse by L1lma(f): 1:24pm On Apr 06, 2020
Tell FG to pay back
Re: Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse by Codes151(m): 1:38pm On Apr 06, 2020
NairalandSon:
Reality has started playing out.

MEANWHILE, YOU THAT IS SEEING THIS, I COMMAND YOU TO PAY N50M INTO MY ACCOUNT. DO THAT ASAP.
okay sir
Re: Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse by Humphery247(m): 1:43pm On Apr 06, 2020
They should better start making arrangements to feed people because very our politicians will start receiving attacks in their various homes
Re: Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse by Kennyrazzy: 1:46pm On Apr 06, 2020
Them go just lie dey give us like say na pikin Dem roll with..them no buy any garri keep foolish people
Re: Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse by blowjohn(m): 2:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
tillaman:
quit being sarcastic bro!! Garri isn’t all that bad but for how long ?? Just garri

U know they have a lot of fish there so they use dry fish for garri
Re: Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse by TroubleMaker47(m): 2:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
Coldie:

Who be the insider be the question

How it happened.

Govt provides cash for 300 bags of garri at 30k per bag.

Invites contractors who then purchases 150 bags of beans at the real market rate of 15k per bag..
Total money spent = 15,000* 150=2,225,000

Contractors and government official settles warehouse keeper to indicate that 300bags where supplied.

Later at night few thugs are sent to break the warehouse keys and scatter some few bags to create a semblance of theft.

Next morning govt and warehouse keeper declares that 150bags has been stolen at night.

Govt official, Contractor and warehouse manager shares the 6.75m between themselves.

See how it works now?

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse by Mejohn: 2:36pm On Apr 06, 2020
ikorodureporta:

Source: https://punchng.com/hoodlums-invade-bayelsa-warehouse-cart-away-bags-of-garri/

Inside job na today ...Una go loot for election still loot during a panademic ...FEAR GOD small this politicians abeg

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse by nony43(m): 2:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
blackjack21:

Your maths is blowing my mind.

How? Which part of the maths you do not understand?
Re: Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse by nony43(m): 2:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
Isinweke:

That's how it's supposed to be, don't blame the seller.
Abi you want him to loose?

Lose how? He sold 1 paint 5h for me,
he already made profit the next morning he tripled the price of the goods x3
Re: Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse by tillaman(m): 3:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
blowjohn:

U know they have a lot of fish there so they use dry fish for garri
hmmmmm Sharp
Re: Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse by Daremee: 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2020
Thiose one’s are not ordinRy hoodlums
Re: Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse by Thoying1990: 3:32pm On Apr 06, 2020
NairalandSon:

MEANWHILE, YOU THAT IS SEEING THIS, I COMMAND YOU TO PAY N50M INTO MY ACCOUNT. DO THAT ASAP.
Go back to that Baba, tell him to renew it for you, it's no more potent. First generation of educated idiots
Re: Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse by carolestev: 3:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
Such a shame that the Bayelsa government wants to share only Garri sef, it’s so sad that the government expects the masses to survive on only Garri, not even rice or beans just garri but to those lads that moved the garri I hope it’s going to be a case of ROBIN HOOD
Re: Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse by 9jaRealist: 4:10pm On Apr 06, 2020
ikorodureporta:
Hunger badd ,cheesy

Abegi let’s not make excuses for CRIMINALITY...
Nigerians are often the WORST thing to happen to Nigeria. SMH
>
Re: Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse by 9jaRealist: 4:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
TroubleMaker47:
How it happened.

Govt provides cash for 300 bags of garri at 30k per bag.

Invites contractors who then purchases 150 bags of beans at the real market rate of 15k per bag..
Total money spent = 15,000* 150=2,225,000

Contractors and government official settles warehouse keeper to indicate that 300bags where supplied.

Later at night few thugs are sent to break the warehouse keys and scatter some few bags to create a semblance of theft.

Next morning govt and warehouse keeper declares that 150bags has been stolen at night.

Govt official, Contractor and warehouse manager shares the 6.75m between themselves.

See how it works now?

If you put this imagination into writing fiction or other legitimate business, you’ll be a rich man... grin grin grin
>
Re: Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse by idonhammer: 4:38pm On Apr 06, 2020
Your commanding no go work unless you come take power from us.

NairalandSon:

Re: Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse by todugo(m): 5:00pm On Apr 06, 2020
I PERCIEVE ,VERY OFENSIVE LIES. COOKED UP STORY WITH NO INGREDIENTS grin grin
Re: Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse by nextstep(m): 5:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
Are we sure there was anything in the warehouse in the first place? Abi officials shared the money already?

After all, this is Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 06, 2020
nony43:

Lose how? He sold 1 paint 5h for me,
he already made profit the next morning he tripled the price of the goods x3

Yea dollars is costly, since the government don't regulate price of stuff sold in the market then he must protect his interest.

The price of dollars going up will affect everything in Nigeria including the things he needed but don't produce.

It's not wickedness, blame the government.
Re: Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse by ronyman(m): 5:46pm On Apr 06, 2020
Lol! This is what we are battling here too. Small yam tuber 1000. I fufu 100
nony43:
We Nigerians are our own problem. I bought two paints of yellow garri for 1k two Fridays ago, I directed a friend the next day to that place it happened that the guy is now selling one paint for 1400. Imagine almost 3x of what I bought.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Steal 150 Bags Of Garri In Bayelsa As They Invade Warehouse by olaszydaruma(m): 6:47pm On Apr 06, 2020
NairalandSon:

grin i Swear mad people plenty for nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Boy Beats His Aged Father To Death In Bauchi After Taking Hard Drugs / Dismissed Soldier Who Shot Commander, Nabbed For Robbery [Photo] / Notorious Phone Thief Who Lures Girls Through Facebook, Arrested. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.