Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,834 members, 7,945,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:51 PM

Who/what Did We (nigeria) Lose In 2010? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who/what Did We (nigeria) Lose In 2010? (534 Views)

Another Lion On The Lose In Kenyan City / Six Dangerous Lions On The Lose In Nairobi Streets / Lion On The Lose In Jos!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who/what Did We (nigeria) Lose In 2010? by akbtunes: 12:22pm On Jan 01, 2011
As we bask in the euphoria of a Newday in the New year, let us take this time out to reminisce.
The year just gone by, you will agree with me, was indeed fraught with several unprecendented events. We, undoubtedly lost some of our best hands to the cold hands of death and also, unfortunately, most of our cherished values.

At both individual & National Level,
Who & who did you lose in 2010? and why is their death painful?
What values did we lose and how is this affecting our lifestyle?
Re: Who/what Did We (nigeria) Lose In 2010? by akbtunes: 3:59pm On Jan 01, 2011
, losing DaGrin was a huge heartbreak for me. Dude was young and just about making it bigtime. Worse, he had to, d way he dd. Sun re o, Omo ton so, to ko pon pon, Akanji, Akogun omo Ogun sad We lost some citizens in a public trnasport due to d overzealous policemen beggin on d highway. very harsh way to die. who knos, Naija's Moses could av bn killed in tht accident,

as for Naija, we purely lost our sense of civility, we are now confirmed terrorists~ as in hw do 1 explain away d bombings (as in BOMBINGS, in Naija!),

(1) (Reply)

Analyse Your Questionaires With Spss / My Room-mate Is A Total Liar / What's The Most Scary Scene Of Your Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.